NEW Evolution!

Ballistic83

Occasional Pre-Show
What if Batista came back from his injury with a motive? To take out Legacy once and for all. What if he went back to his Evolution roots, and became the new leader of NEW EVOLUTION! And "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair returned as Batista "Right-Hand-Man" like he did for Triple H.

And then have them recruit two newbies like Hunter & Ric did for Batista & Orton. It could work? Evolution was a bomb ass stable with all members being former or current world champions. All I'm saying is...Don't let this faction die, like the time in mid-2002 when Vince McMahon killed off the NWO faction for no reason?

BRING BACK EVOLUTION!

"The Animal" Batista can still pull off the "Pimped-out-playa" role good with Ric Flair behind him. And refresh Randy Orton up on his Evolution roots. And let Orton know that he's no kind of a good leader.

I can't really see any point in bringing back Evolution. Flair's retired and I don't think he has much of an urge to change that even if he was just a manager. Also you're suggesting they be a face stable which wouldn't work, Evolution worked because they were dominant heels. A face Evolution would suck and to be honest we've just had DX reform for the nth time, I'd rather a stable like Evolution not be tarnished by a re-boot.

On the other hand, Batista starting a stable isn't such a bad idea. Not a revamp of Evolution, please, but something new. Let's see how Batista does in the leader/mentor role and see just how it goes.

I'd actually had an odd idea for a Batista lead stable. Supposing, for instance, that he was the next King of the Ring. Supposing he didn't like the way that Raw, and perhaps the whole WWE was being run. I could see him doing the "take-over" thing again, but this time get into the royal aspect and create a kind of king's court of dominant faces. If Batista were moved to Smackdown at this time, I could see it being called the Court of Higher Smackdown.

Batista would naturally reign as king. As his chief adviser, I'd think he'd want someone he can trust...like Rey Mysterio. As a captain of the guard, let's put Cena in, also as a tag-team partner for Batista when needed. Then, we'd need his chief executioners. Let's make this a tag-team as well...and the obvious choice for one of them would be The Undertaker. As for the other, well there's only one or two other wrestlers I can think of that 'Taker seems to respect enough to work well with. One of them, Jeff Hardy, would probably be still on hiatus, so that leaves one left: The Game Triple H. This could be a highly kick-ass faction.

Now, naturally, I doubt it would ever come to pass...that's just what I'd do if I had my druthers.

I personally think WWE needs more factions.

Factions make big stars, for example:

- Hart Foundation, made Bret hart.

- nWo , made hulk hogan be the biggest heel in the 90's

- Evolution - Randy Orton and Batista

Its really a disappointment that wwe cannot bring in new factions and make stars.

A NEW Evolution. The only way this would work is if newer, younger members joined. I could see this work with Batista, HHH, Swagger, and the Miz or something. This won't work if it's a retread of the previous faction. It simply won't work. Orton's not all of a sudden going to be friends with HHH and Baptista again. The point of a new Evolution would be to mold more superstars like the original did with Orton and Batista.

And to be honest, a dominant faction is needed. Legacy simply isn't dominant. They win here and there, but are pushed around more often than not. They might be the worst faction in years. But Evolution won't work now.

I could see this work with Batista, HHH, Swagger, and the Miz.

The only way that would work is if WWE did the exact same thing they did to orton but to The Miz. Then Randy could get Miz to join forces with him and they could both get revenge on the "New Evolution". But who knows maybe the WWE creative writers might think of something better!

Oh man IDK bout this one half of me says yes Evolution was awesome bring it back but the othe half is wonderin if the comeback would tarnish what evolution was. Not just that bu it would also mean another Flair return. Dont get me wrong I have nothin but respect for him but I just dont want him to become the Brett Favre of the WWE.

I for one think people give evolution too much credit. It was an ok stable during its run, but became better after the fact, as Orton & Batista got over after the fact. During its run, people complained about the group every week, in the years later we think it was the greatest thing since breast implants.

As for a Batista lead group, it wouldn't work as Batista is terrible on the mic, worst than Jeff Hardy. I would love to see evolution done again in the same factor that the horsemen was always done over. I would like to Triple H turn heel & help the wwe make new stars out of it.

It would be cooler now than it was back when it first started.

A new group to feud with legacy wouldn't be a bad idea,but it doesn't have to be evolution. I for one would rather see someone other than Batista lead it as I'm not a fan. And the fued needs to be competitive. Unlike the Hunter/legacy fued where Triple H just kicked ass all the time.

I dont see any group with its centerpiece being bastista becoming a success. The leader of a stable generally gets alot of mic time and he would flop big time in such a role. Another faction would do the wwe good, but it needs a better front man.

On the other hand, Batista starting a stable isn't such a bad idea. Not a revamp of Evolution, please, but something new. Let's see how Batista does in the leader/mentor role and see just how it goes.

I'd actually had an odd idea for a Batista lead stable. Supposing, for instance, that he was the next King of the Ring. Supposing he didn't like the way that Raw, and perhaps the whole WWE was being run. I could see him doing the "take-over" thing again, but this time get into the royal aspect and create a kind of king's court of dominant faces. If Batista were moved to Smackdown at this time, I could see it being called the Court of Higher Smackdown.

Batista would naturally reign as king. As his chief adviser, I'd think he'd want someone he can trust...like Rey Mysterio. As a captain of the guard, let's put Cena in, also as a tag-team partner for Batista when needed. Then, we'd need his chief executioners. Let's make this a tag-team as well...and the obvious choice for one of them would be The Undertaker. As for the other, well there's only one or two other wrestlers I can think of that 'Taker seems to respect enough to work well with. One of them, Jeff Hardy, would probably be still on hiatus, so that leaves one left: The Game Triple H. This could be a highly kick-ass faction.

Now, naturally, I doubt it would ever come to pass...that's just what I'd do if I had my druthers.

Dumbest idea ever, why would you not only want all the top faces in one group? And why would Cena & Undertaker ever be a real team, also why would Cena & Undertaker ever be in a "group" there not the leader of? Just a stupid idea.

Batista starts a faction, then the other people in it need to be mid carders, or something of that effect. Not 3 guys who are as big or bigger then Batista in wrestling.

This is a crazy idea for more stables and tag teams that will never happen but I think would work better then a new evolution:

SummerSlam-Chris Jericho & The Big Show retain the tag titles in controversial fashion. Either by countout, disqualification or an illegal pin/submission. This can push Cryme Tyme as a serious team.
-DX def. Legacy but only just. This pushes Legacy but gives DX their return push if thats the right word.
-The Great Khali def. Kane and destroys him after the match.
-CM Punk wins the World Heavyweight Championship from Jeff Hardy. I don't know how, could be interference ect.
-John Cena vs. Randy Orton, doesn't matter who wins

Breaking Point (All matches are submission matches even if not correct)
-Chris Jericho & The Big Show vs. Cryme Tyme for the Unified Tag Team Championship: Jericho & Big Show retain fairly.
-DX vs. The Hart Dynasty: The same as Legacy, DX give the Dynasty a push and barely pull out a win
-The Undertaker vs. The Great Khali: Undertaker comes back on SmackDown telling Khali that he will pay for what he did to Kane and that he is standing in the way for what Undertaker wants to achieve. Taker comes back like a heel but it is Khali that displays the heel tactics such as attacking his "brother" Ranjin Sighn. Taker def. Khali, afterwards Kane returns and they deliver a double chokeslam to Khali reuniting the Brothers of Destruction. They then say that they want the Unified Tag Team Titles at the next PPV inside the devils playground, Hell in a Cell
-The Hardy's vs. Legacy: Matt & Jeff win with Jeff acting like he is still suffering from the TLC match. The Hardy's push Legacy.
-Randy Orton vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship: Rematch of SummerSlam. Doesn't matter who wins.
-CM Punk defending the World Heavyweight Championship against John Morrison

Hell in a Cell (All matches are inside the Hell in the Cell even if not correct)
-Chris Jericho & The Big Show vs. The Brothers of Destruction for the Unified Tag Team Championship: Jericho and Big Show retain after the Masked Imposter Kane returns (with Festus playing him again) with The Great Khali & Paul Bearer and rip off the Cell door like when Kane first debuted and attack the Brothers of Destruction.
-Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase vs. John Cena & DX for the WWE Championship: Who ever makes the pinfall is the champion. I have no more storylines for them after Hell in a Cell.
-The Hart Foundation vs. The Hardy's & a mystery female tag team partner in a 6 person intergender tag team match: The Hardy's say that their tag team partner is making her debut and you haven't seen her compete. At the event Jeff says that the TLC match made him forget and she is actually making her re-debut and you haven't seen her compete since Survivor Series 2006. Lita returns and Team Xtreme pick up the win pushing the Dynasty once again.

Bragging Rights (Interactive PPV even if not correct)
-Chris Jericho & The Big Show vs. The Hardy's or (DX or Legacy) or (Cryme Tyme or The Hart Dynasty) for the Unified Tag Team Championship: Don't know who, I will just tell you the storylines after Bragging Rights
-Michelle McCool vs. Melina or Natalya or Lita for the Women's Championship: Lita wins the title.
-The Great Kane (Masked, Imposter Kane) & The Great Khali w/ Paul Bearer vs. The Brothers of Destruction in some kind of match: Don't know who, I will just tell you the storylines after Bragging Rights

Storylines after Bragging Rights-Lita is involved in a Divas Survivor Series Match and then feuds with Divas she's never faced. Around No Way Out, Melina turns heel and wins the women's championship. At Wrestlemania. Lita wins the women's championship in a retirement match like Trish Stratus. After Wrestlemania, Michelle destroys everyone before after a couple of weeks, Melina makes the save thus turning her face again. At Backlash, a six-pack challenge for the vacant Women's Championship: Melina vs. Eve vs. Maria vs. Layla vs. Natalya vs. Michelle McCool
-At some point, Team Xtreme holds both the Women's and Tag Team Championship's. They have a long feud with Chris Jericho & The Big Show and at Wrestlemania have a TLC for the Unified Tag Team Championship after Edge returns as a face: (Doesn't matter who's champion) Chris Jericho & The Big Show vs. Edge & Christian (faces) vs. The Hardy's in a Triple Threat TLC match for the Unified Tag Team Championship. Possibly an Edge and Christian win to help push Christian to the SmackDown main event and a feud with Chris Jericho & The Big Show. This is also Jeff Hardy's last match in the company for now and Matt takes his spot in the main event.
-The storyline for the Brothers of Destruction is this although they could possibly have a tag title reign. Paul Bearer reveals that Festus is the Great Kane and that he used to be a crew member for the WWE and the masked magician (My Network TV association). He says that inside the concrete was a secret breathing tube and the concrete was not proper concrete and it was an illusion. It was an illusion much like the ones Undertaker uses. He reveals that he helped Festus train and he was the one behind the imposter Kane the first time. He knew Festus as a child when he used to know Kane in his childhood (the storyline in 2007 with Kane knowing who it was) However, Kane tormented Festus leading to his state were he awakes when the bell rings. He says that he then took him back to his home were he was looked after by his former best friend Jesse. He says he carried the urn to scare The Undertaker but it really controls a bell inside The Great Kane's mask to awaken him when necessary. I haven't yet thought of how the feud ends but it can lead to Paul Bearer being released from his contract, I don't know about Festus but Khali could disappear finally returning saving a face from a heel beatdown. Kane could also turn heel again quite easily.

These are just crazy ideas but I'd like to know what you think about them.

To start, whatever ******* was talking about Farve can suck it. Sorry he came back with a new team and still had one hell of a year; wrestling forum, not football. Plus, that was a piss poor example.

I think a stable would be a plus....just not Evolution. I would actually prefer Batista to stay out of it altogether. Batista cannot be a leader, he cannot be a mouthpiece. HHH could pull it off, if WWE had better creative then Randy Orton could very easily pull it off (what happened to a bad guy we could cheer for, thanks for hogging the main event HHH, you were better as a heel).

I have a couple stable options. I'm gonna focus on Raw cause that seems like the point of the thread.

Cena/Henry/Miz
I know, weird. Play down Cena's strength and use him as more of a mouthpiece leader. Henry is the muscle and Miz will be the young guy. Cena could maybe see a bit of himself in the little d-bag

MVP/Henry/Kofi
Mouth...Muscle....youth. It could be a Nation of Domination revamp. This would help out Henry, give Kofi more of a story and help bring up MVP to the main event. Ron Simmons could even be the old guy. Also, if your tired of Henry, then bring back Umaga as the muscle.

DX Revamp, since Shawn doesn't seem to want to be champion, maybe he could help bring up a few new guys. DX could add a guy or two. Not sure who, but how sweet would it be if one new member was Teddy Jr?

NOT REALISTIC! New Team Angle. Angle/Swagger/Benjamin? Have Swagger take out Haas to become a member. But, Angle is too much of a mess to make his way back to the big show.

If creative was doing a better job with Legacy then this wouldn't even be the same question. But, since they seem to be taking the dick on this one, we get to squabble over an opposing face faction. I would have liked it better if they would have made Legacy more opposing and then have a few superstars join up out of necessity.

Nah batista is the last person to lead any group. As stated before he's pretty basic on the mike and doesn't come off as the leader type. Another stable seems to be a ok idea but most sucessful stables have been heel based so im not sure creating a face one would inprove anything. Wwe do have options like turning the hart doundation face and taking on legacy which would give DH and Kidd a purpose to be on the payroll or a suprise return to take on legacy. First and foremost before doing anything as far as creating a stable, fix the one you have already. Legacy seems to not really have a purpose nor direction, it seems to be just orton and two grunts jumping people who have a problem with them. No one except orton individually shined or look like a main event player. At least with evolution everyone knew that evolution was created to dominate raw and keep the title around triple h but at the same time highlighting each member. Making a stable to battle legacy is the easy part but make legacy seem like a threat first.

(Punt kicking vince mcmahon)

There's so many things wrong with bringing back evolution where do i begin

1 Evolution would only tarnish their reputation unless they were heel like the original and the only reason to bring in a stable with Batista and Flair would be to take out Legacy so no go

2 Their entire gimmick was thinking they were better than everyone and to protect HHH. Batista doesn't have the charisma to pull it off

3 The only way a new Evolution would work with Batista as the Main eventer would be Ric Flair coming back full time as his mouth piece.

If they were a heel stable my choices would be
Batista - Champ
Ric Flair - Mouth Piece
Chris Masters - Muscle
Dolph Ziggler - Up and Comer

I could see them all coming out in suits cocky thinking there better than everybody

As for a Face Evolution
Batista - Champ
Ric Flair - Mouth Piece
MVP - Up and Comer
Evan Bourne - High Flyer

The most logical would be just to reunite Batista and Flair when they return with DX (not a stable just allies) to take on Legacy in three on three matches and Flair won't have to wrestle problem solved

I can here Michael Cole already "That's vintage Evolution X" lol

Here is a template idea for two groups that I would like to see done.

Group 1: 4 Members
1. Charismatic: Triple H
2. Powerhouse: Baptista
3. Female/Powerhouse/Technical/Beauty: Beth Phoenix (Unless you know of another
female powerhouse that is also a technical
wrester)
4. Cruiserweight (ideally powerhouse): John Morrison

Group 2: 3 Members
(Despite what it may look like, I got the idea of this group before Legacy formed)
1. Charismatic & Powerhouse John Cena
2 & 3 'Twin' High-Flyers: Evan Bourne & Primo Colons

Evolution would only work again if HHH is in charge of it, and Flair returns. That's it. Batista's not good enough to run a stable on his own, and it makes no sense to have two of the biggest draws in Batista and HHH in the same stable.

So, you put HHH and Flair back together, add Ted DiBiase, Jr. as the young gun like Orton was back in the day, and let's say Zeke as the enforcer, powerhouse. In my opinion, that's the only way this could ever work. You have the present with Hunter, the past with Flair, and the future with DiBiase and Zeke. That's what the name Evolution was all about, after all. And for it to be fresh and exciting, you need new names like DiBiase and Zeke in it, not guys who've now made it because of Evolution like Batista and Orton.

This is not really an idea for Evolution but for the Brothers of Destruction.

Have Kane and Undertaker reunite, but bring in more characters, add in Festus, hire and add both Brain Lee (the fake Undertaker) and Judas Mesias (from TNA). Also, bring in either Paul Bearer or Father James Mitchell, or both, as the managers. And then add a diva and call her Morticia.

I really don't think it would help. What Evolution was seems to be the same as Legacy was intended to be now. But clearly the WWE creative department has such a short attention span they forgot that Evolution pushed both the leader and the members of the faction.

Legacy pushes Orton, and only Orton.

I think it might be too late for it but if they push Dibiase as a mid card contender and found some solid midcard feuds I think they could salvage the mess they have made of Legacy.

Batista could never lead a stable like Flair or Triple H or even Randy Orton. I just don't see it. Evolution was a great way to get Batista over, but now he's passed it and is kind of like a Goldberg-loner type. If anything, they tried to do that with Legacy, and it's not really working. Mainly because they don't have the chemistry that Triple H and Flair brought to Evolution.

The only way I'd like to see it done would it be Batista/DX and Orton/legacy match and Batista turning heel and joining up with the other side. Its is not the same but some thing better than what its been.

I don't think they could ever replicated Evolution and have it anywhere near as successful as it was. That was one of those things that just WORKED. I'd like to see Batista start a stable, or be some kind of leader like someone above posted. It'd be interesting to say the least. Batista's still over with the majority of the fans, he could totally pull it off.

The only way Batista could be a leader of any group is if he had Mark Henry, Ezekiel Jackson and Vladimir Kozlov behind him. There is no way he can lead a Stable with Superstars better than him in the ring and on the mic. What kind of a leader would that be??

Although, this Muscle Head team does look pretty good on paper. What about adding Big Show as a co-leader of this BIG Stable. Maybe even add the Great Khali and make them all Hell and gun for the Undertaker. This could turn Kane Face and this could be bigger than I initially thought.

I think that is a good idea. however, everyone would immediately draw comparisons to evolution, unless maybe it had a samoan theme or something else.

If Batista were moved to Smackdown at this time, I could see it being called the Court of Higher Smackdown.

With all due respect what you're calling for is the WWE's version of a face Main event Mafia, which is fine, however if its moved to SD! who is there to feud with and why? If its young guys like Morrison, Punk, and Ziggler it essentially is the same as MEM v. Frontline from TNA and The Millionaire's Club v. The New Blood from WCW. Now not that i don't think it could work, but it has been done pretty poorly previously, and a rehash stable feud doesn't really seem like it would really benefit any of these stars. So like i said maybe Batista could do a Samoan stable thing, talking about heritage and how he wants to represent his samoan brethren. You could even find a spot for Manu (aka afa jr.) Though, thats just my opinion, and i could be wrong.

I for one think people give evolution too much credit. It was an ok stable during its run, but became better after the fact, as Orton & Batista got over after the fact. During its run, people complained about the group every week, in the years later we think it was the greatest thing since breast implants.

This is consistent with the IWC in general most bitch and moan because their favorites aren't getting pushed the way they think they should be.

a new evolution would suck it's to soon and to me it's not the kind of group they should remake it was great in it's prime why must everybody be grave diggers leave this in the dirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back