NEW Evolution!

The key part of Evolution was that it came at a time where you had two guys that represented wrestling in their prime and still do (Triple H and Flair) and two guys that were going nowhere and showed promise. Right now, there's just a huge shuffle of talent scattered on the three brands, it will get hard to pick two guys that represent what Orton and Batista did, which was the future of evolution. If anything, we got to look at it with one variable: which two guys benefit the most on Evolution? Because that's what it all was, really. Just two up and comers learning from two of the best. It's a hard pick, and for some reason, you cannot pick HHH/Orton/Batista to spearhead the group. It can't be done, because it won't have the same feel.

Besides, there's never a bad time to bring back evolution. After all, EVERY wrestler claims that they're the future of the business, EVERY legend can claim that they were the past and any Main Eventer can claim that they're the present.

I think Roidtista will return and go heel soon. And hopefully retire in a year or so before he tears another curly vein covered muscle. I like the idea of a new Evolution BUT it should of been done with Orton and NOT Legacy. I like Dibiase he has untapped potential, but not a huge Cody fan. Orton/Swagger and Dibiase would of been Gold.

A new evolution would not work.

I believe a new stablewould definately work but this is how I think it sould be done.

We have just a 2 man tag team to begin with that fueds with a legacy that has just lost Teddy D. A good 2 - 3 month fued that goes both ways. After Ted's film, the tag team recruit him to try and destroy legacy after a six man tag. Then legacy attack their partner for the night and the team join with legacy to make an unstoppable unit of Orton, Rhodes, DiBiase, and the tag team (lets just say it was John Morrison and The Miz. It would never happen but it's just an example). Orton would be a better leader than Batista for 2 reasons.
1. Orton is a better heel
2. When heel, Batista needs to be the silent powerhouse type fot it to work. You can not be a silent leader of a group.

Evolution was awesome. It can't be recreated. It shouldn't be recreated. As far as batista leading a stable, i just don't see it. He's pretty horrible on the mic and can't really wrestle too well either. If it was gonna be a stable that lasted for two months, then maybe. Batista tears a muscle every couple months so they'd have to break the stable up and it would be a pointless waste of time. And for the crazy posts with batista leading cena and hhh and the undertaker, you can't have a guy who can't wrestle, talk, or keep from getting hurt leading three guys who are better than batista is. So, no new evolution. No batista led stables. Bad ideas.

Why do people always want to good things that happened in the past to return ? Really I'm bored from return of Attitude era,return of nWo,return of WCW,return of cliq... Aren't our examples right now prove that if something returns back it wouldn't be the same like it was.

If you want examples everyone wanted ECW's return. ECW has returned and is it the same ECW as it is in 97. Don't tell me that Vince tried to kill ECW's legacy or all that kind of bullshit why would someone wants to hurt his company ? When ECW first came back it tried to be as it was in 97 but it failed. DX has also returned and is it the same DX that you expected ? No. Right now everyone thinks DX is boring and get stale.

So Evolution was a good stable at it's time but it returns back nothing would really happen. Please for the God's sake stop starting threads like new nWo,new WCW,new Horsemen they were all good storylines but we all saw it if nWo return back what would we see different ? There shouldn't be a new Evolution if it comes back people will probably start threads like Evolution is getting stale and blah blah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back