New Raw and Smackdown Logos

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
I've honestly forgot how to post images, but that doesn't matter because you'll be seeing them for at least the next decade.

It's like they just don't care anymore.

13718816_1132910543414665_2154182480876579253_n.jpg

13731653_1132910563414663_3496611861868753799_n.jpg

Do you feel sick?

Minimal design is trendy. I don't know why, but at least WWE is keeping up with the times.

I remember I had an extended argument with my ex about the new Google design, when they basically made it generic text.

Smackdown seems tolerable, but Raw just lacks any flavour whatsoever.

The Smackdown logo is fine, but the Raw logo is so generic and bland. Of course just about every logo is like that these days. At least they're continuing the trend I guess.

I could live without them constantly reminding me that Smackdown in live, but that logo is okay. Raw's looks like something I made in my high school 2D art class.

I think both logos are shit. I did find it funny that they had Foley and Bryan debut the logos on twitter to try to get a positive reaction.

People give too much of a shit about logo changes these days. Businesses do a freshen up every once in a while, and this feels invigorating for them. As Spidey said, "less is more" is in right now and frankly I'm in favour.

The Raw one looks retro; very similar to the old logo.

I could live without them constantly reminding me that Smackdown in live, but that logo is okay. Raw's looks like something I made in my high school 2D art class.

I thought I was the only one that hates Smackdown Live. Sounds like a late night talk show.

If a show has been taped 2 days prior for 17 years, and is now being aired live, it's something that any good company would be overemphasizing. It's a massive deal so they'll hype it to no end, until the entire world can forgets that it was ever taped.

Oh, and the logo's are ok. Nothing special. I really don't care though, unless they also bring with them a massive set change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back