No Broken Matt A Good Thing?

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
You know how Matt Hardy has hardly been interesting over the past near 20 years, save for a few gimmick? Could it be a good think he's not currently broken?

The Hardy's are together now and that's cool, but eventually Jeff becomes hot enough to headline Smackdown shows again and where does that leave Matt? If he uses that gimmick now then surely it fizzles out before he's back being a singles competitor.

Depends how long their run is going to be. I don't see any reason it shouldn't be longer than the Dudleys and go for about two years. Maybe more.

If that's the case, I'd be happy to leave it about 6 months but no longer so people are still waiting to see it.

Will Jeff Hardy really go to the main event scene? I won't mind him but I don't think that he'll.

Also, Brother Nero is a significant part of "Broken" stuff. I won't want just Broken Matt Hardy.

Once Jeff gains enough momentum he'll leave Matt like he always does.

Matt is going to get fat likely from eating to cope with being left behind yet again. Get the Shannon Moore back and we can redo the classic 'Matt must lose weight' angle from 2003 but this time we do it for the 205 title.

Will Jeff Hardy really go to the main event scene? I won't mind him but I don't think that he'll.

Also, Brother Nero is a significant part of "Broken" stuff. I won't want just Broken Matt Hardy.

Was thinking of this last night. I don't think he could do it on Raw but if you move him to Smackdown his only competition is Orton, AJ, Shinsuke and Cena for only one more reign. You could potentially add Owens there as well but I reckon WWE would most likely give the belt to Jeff first. Jeff Hardy vs AJ/Owens for the title would draw more than Orton/Mahal, Ambrose/Ziggler or even AJ/Ambrose. I wouldn't mind a a Ziggler/Hardy feud either. Actually I probably would mind the feud but the matches would be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back