[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

Furyof5

Pre-Show Stalwart
Hello and welcome to the Official Dragon Ball Z Thread. Ive seen that on this forum a lot of people love this anime and are always enthusiastic to talk about it so I decided to make a thread for just that. So go ahead and talk about everything Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and DB Online related to your hearts content.

Hi, Furyof5 (or can I just call you Fury?). I'm somewhat embarrassed to say that I haven't seen either Dragonball or Dragonball GT. I grew up on Dragonball Z. One of my all time favorite as a kid. Haven't seen it in years.

I used to watch Dragon Ball Z all the time, haven't watched in ages though. I need to pick up some old seasons, whats GT?

Hi, Furyof5 (or can I just call you Fury?). I'm somewhat embarrassed to say that I haven't seen either Dragonball or Dragonball GT. I grew up on Dragonball Z. One of my all time favorite as a kid. Haven't seen it in years.

You can call me Fury of you'd like lol. Yes I would say that GT and DB are worth watching, but they simply arent as good as DBZ. Then again some disagree with that sentiment so you'll have to find out for yourself.

I find DB and GT to be very, very hit and miss.

The World Tournaments and King Piccolo Saga are good in DB while I really enjoyed the battle with General Rildo, the entire Baby Saga and the latter half of the Evil Dragons in GT

Барбоса;2410645 said:
I find DB and GT to be very, very hit and miss.

The World Tournaments and King Piccolo Saga are good in DB while I really enjoyed the battle with General Rildo, the entire Baby Saga and the latter half of the Evil Dragons in GT

My favorite fight and Saga in DB was the World Tournament with Tien, their fight was just awesome.

Best of Dragon Ball? I'll have to say Demon King Piccolo.

I really enjoyed it. Piccolo really wins despite 'dying'. He kills people who he wants to die, gets his wish granted and he somewhat gets a measure of revenge in the Saiyan Saga when Piccolo killls Raditz & Goku.

Tien vs. Goku is a really good fight. The saga itself is okay but the fight is awesome. Plus it has this moment:

[YOUTUBE]-aztoJeLuGQ[/YOUTUBE]

My favorite moment in Z is this:

Goku Goes SS3 For The First Time

[YOUTUBE]dYDohBeP72M[/YOUTUBE]

Second would probably be:

Gohan Defeats Cell

[YOUTUBE]nxtcYFIWHRw[/YOUTUBE]

I still get shivers down my spine watching these.

My Top 3:

[YOUTUBE]XCD4PDz4JNQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ZAeu8AQLo6E[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]nwrzYrpCHz0[/YOUTUBE]
(The first two are constants but the third changes)

This is probably the most sad thing I watched on DBZ. There is probably more, I just can't be fucked to remember.

[YOUTUBE]9WzBg3zLctk[/YOUTUBE]

My favorite sacrifice would definitely be Vegeta, it was so awesome. In America they stopped DBZ for like 3-6 months(the between seasons period) right after he did it and I had to wait for so long waiting to what happened next, it was nerve wracking lol.

Chiatzu? Sacrafice?
Yea it happened in the Sayain Saga in the fight with Vegeta and Nappa

I figure Ill post my top 5 favorite characters from the series and others can do so if they want too

1.Goku

2.Gohan

3.Vegeta

4.Piccolo

5.Cell

Really hated, but I mean REALLY HATED how badly Gohan's character was messed up following the Cell saga. He was a total badass. Just watch Bojack Unbound. How could you, Akira?

Gohan was definitely written to be the most powerful badass ever, then the Great Sayiman came along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back