Dragon Ball Z 2015

tjmarrs714

Dark Match Jobber
[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/4y4StkRdYdw[/YOUTUBE]

So we're getting a new movie in 2015 and Toriyama is attached to it so it will be canon.

There will apparently be an awful wish involving the resurrection of someone that will bring great despair.

Now other than that we don't really have much information regarding the film's plot. We do have some clues of where things might go based on interviews with Toriyama but nothing concrete yet.

Things we know so far:
This will be a direct sequel and continuation to Battle of Gods.
It will be released during Golden week in Japan (most likely early May).
Toriyama is working on the scenario, dialog, and character designs.
Tadayoshi Yamamuro will direct.
This movie will have a lot more action while also being very funny according to Toriyama.

There are many possibilities involving the plot but here's what I want to happen...

I want an evil Goku. The wish should be made by a villain to revive Goku's natural instinct to destroy the earth (or exterminate the human race). The "revival" should be of Goku, before the accident he had as a child, awakening his evil mindset. That would be the worst wish ever! Vegeta could oppose him as the main protagonist (which Toriyama talked a bit about) and possibly achieve Super Saiyan God. Evil Goku vs good Vegeta, that's awesome. Just imagine the dialogue and action!

But anyway, that's my idea.

What would you guys like to see in the next Dragon Ball Z movie? Who do you think is going to be revived?

I, for one, cannot wait for this movie. Battle of Gods was amazing! Bills (I believe his name was) was perfect as a villain. Because he kicked ass, took names, and became an ally of the Z fighters at the end.

Now, some evil is going to be released or revived in the next film. I wish I knew what it was. In my view it would be a new villain, like Bills and Whis, where he would be some ancient evil in the Dragon Ball Universe. Most likely the Satan of the Dragon Ball franchise.

I, for one, cannot wait for this movie. Battle of Gods was amazing! Bills (I believe his name was) was perfect as a villain. Because he kicked ass, took names, and became an ally of the Z fighters at the end.

Now, some evil is going to be released or revived in the next film. I wish I knew what it was. In my view it would be a new villain, like Bills and Whis, where he would be some ancient evil in the Dragon Ball Universe. Most likely the Satan of the Dragon Ball franchise.

Isn't there a rule about resurrecting someone who has been dead for over a year though? If that is a rule then there's probably ways around it anyway if it's worded the right way.

Isn't it obvious? They're going to wish for an Evil Goku... Or at least, I hope so. It would be cool to see how well they fight against someone just as powerful and battle tested as their hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back