[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

Damn it!

There was no food in the room. Trunks said so first and then Piccolo also told the same thing to Buu.

You know, in your past few debates you've gotten really angry when someone challenges your arguments mostly based on filler

Goku never took a driving test, bra

Explain to me how Jenemba was in what way a rip-off of buu? How? They are nothing alike.

Not so much in the storyline, but in the character.

Buu starts off as this happy go lucky fat ass pink monster that loves to destroy shit. Janemba: Happy go lucky fat ass yellow monster that, let's see, loves to destroy shit.

Buu transforms into a more evil and powerful character called Super Buu. Janemba transforms into a more evil and powerful character called.....Janemba.

For awhile, Fusion was their only hope against Buu. Again, Fusion was their only hope against Janemba.

If you can't see the similarities, then idk what to say.

Not trying to seem angry. Sorry.

You must be more of a fan of the Manga instead of the animation. Am I right?

Because of GT, I discredit most things Toei has added; in the Cell saga, it was said that the room provides a year's worth of food for two people.

Kai's pretty much the gospel anime-wise, they cut out all of the extra crap

Not so much in the storyline, but in the character.

Buu starts off as this happy go lucky fat ass pink monster that loves to destroy shit. Janemba: Happy go lucky fat ass yellow monster that, let's see, loves to destroy shit.

Buu transforms into a more evil and powerful character called Super Buu. Janemba transforms into a more evil and powerful character called.....Janemba.

For awhile, Fusion was their only hope against Buu. Again, Fusion was their only hope against Janemba.

If you can't see the similarities, then idk what to say.

That's your reasoning? For one Fusion was their only hope against Janemba as he only had two transformations that grew stronger after each one. Buu on the other hand had many that all varied in power and the bottom line was that they didn't need fusion to defeat Buu. Fusion was Goku and Vegetas only hope to defeat Omega Shenron, not to mention Omega Shenron could regenerate like Buu, I could make a similar more illogical argument.

As far as Janembas transformation goes, what did you expect? Him to transform into something good? Of course hes going to turn into something more evil, that's how villain logic goes, they get more evil. Except for Cell and Freiza, Their personalities remained relatively the same.

They may have some similarities but they are both different characters. Buu was a monster, janemba was an animal. All villains have something in common. I would say that is a piss poor excuse to dislike a character.

DBZ Quote Of The Day!
S.S Goku to Frieza after attempting to blow up Namek

So you couldn't do it....you couldn't go through with it after all huh?...I don't blame you. Destroying both of us to make sure that I don't win isn't anyway to fight....its just another way of giving up

I couldn't upload a Video because I couldn't find one but yupp, there it is.

I can't believe in all my time of doing the quotes of the day, I never thought about this one...

DBZ QUOTE OF THE DAY​

[YOUTUBE]SiMHTK15Pik&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

It's over 9000 [BITCHES]!!!​

Fuck You! Quote of the day was my thing, bitch.

The fights against Janemba contain perhaps some of the best animation in any DB show or movie. His jigsaw like phasing ability just looks incredible

Thought he was potentially a great villain too as his reality warping abilities were completely different to any other

:lol: We'll you hadn't done anything in awhile so I figured I'd pick up the slack you were missing.

I allegorically ended the quote of the days with the announcer from GT giving the final narration of the entire Dragonball series. Partially because the DBZ thread was dying, but mainly because I just got bored of looking for Youtube videos.

It's cool if you do them, though. I was just kidding.

I allegorically ended the quote of the days with the announcer from GT giving the final narration of the entire Dragonball series. Partially because the DBZ thread was dying, but mainly because I just got bored of looking for Youtube videos.

It's cool if you do them, though. I was just kidding.

Yeah it can be a bitch sometimes. I'll post them up every now and then in case you decide to reprise your role as the quote master.

That's your reasoning? For one Fusion was their only hope against Janemba as he only had two transformations that grew stronger after each one. Buu on the other hand had many that all varied in power and the bottom line was that they didn't need fusion to defeat Buu. Fusion was Goku and Vegetas only hope to defeat Omega Shenron, not to mention Omega Shenron could regenerate like Buu, I could make a similar more illogical argument.

As far as Janembas transformation goes, what did you expect? Him to transform into something good? Of course hes going to turn into something more evil, that's how villain logic goes, they get more evil. Except for Cell and Freiza, Their personalities remained relatively the same.

They may have some similarities but they are both different characters. Buu was a monster, janemba was an animal. All villains have something in common. I would say that is a piss poor excuse to dislike a character.

I'm sorry but their character personalities were too much alike. They were both, for the most part, mindless monsters that loved destruction. I just don't like Janemba.

Now, I didn't say that I didn't like the Feature Film. All in all, it was pretty good, but I didn't like the main villian of the feature. It just felt like I had seen it all before.

And don't try to say that, "We've seen it all before," could be said about most villians, because it can't. Hirudegarn(How ever it's spelled) was a completely original character and it was awesome. Broly was awesome. Bojack was awesome. I hated Android 13 and Cooler. Lord Slug was awesome. Didn't like Turles. Garlic Jr. was cool. I just don't like the ones that seem too repetitive.

I'm sorry but their character personalities were too much alike. They were both, for the most part, mindless monsters that loved destruction. I just don't like Janemba.

Now, I didn't say that I didn't like the Feature Film. All in all, it was pretty good, but I didn't like the main villian of the feature. It just felt like I had seen it all before.

And don't try to say that, "We've seen it all before," could be said about most villians, because it can't. Hirudegarn(How ever it's spelled) was a completely original character and it was awesome. Broly was awesome. Bojack was awesome. I hated Android 13 and Cooler. Lord Slug was awesome. Didn't like Turles. Garlic Jr. was cool. I just don't like the ones that seem too repetitive.

We can agree to disagree.

I actually loved Cooler, he was like Frieza but better lol. Garlic jr I found to be annoying. Broly was indeed a maniac above all others. Bojack I found to be anything but special. To me he was just an excuse to throw in there to show more of Gohans Super Saiyan 2 abilities. To me, he was just another villain with another high power level with nothing unique about him. Hirudegarn was cool but ultimately failed to capture my interest. I felt the Z fighters had become something along the lines of a giant bug exterminators. I liked the movie, but just hated the character..much like you. Everybody else was ether alright or semi alright lol

Out of all the movies, Janemba is my favorite character but I will agree Broly had a good storyline...I didn't care to much for Bio-Broly though.

Don't be silly.

The most powerful form of Buu is Buuhan(Buu after he absorbed Gohan). Majin Buu is clearly the weakest form of Buu and Kid Buu may have been weaker than Super Buu by a little bit, but he was more dangerous because he had no moral compass whatsoever.

Majin Buu isn't the weakest form of Buu, the weakest form is Mr. Buu; while they're essentially the same person, Mr. Buu didn't have his evil side still inside of him.

For the uninitiated, Mr. Buu was what Kid Buu spit out, Majin Buu was the first form we saw that misted out of the Buu Ball.

Since Super Awesome now officially handed down the roles of quote of the day to me, its time for another edition of

DBZ Quote Of The Day

Cooler just before he transforms for the first time against Goku

"Well, well... not bad, rather impressive actually. Frieza, yes, I could see how he would have trouble with you. My brother was a pest, I would have killed him myself sooner or later. He was always trying to beat me, trying to prove that he was the best, and he definitely had the edge. But then it happened... I transformed! As you know, I am in the third transformed state, but I found a fourth beyond it! You should feel privileged, you will be the first one to witness this form! First you will see then you will DIE!"

[YOUTUBE]J7q67rN38nQ[/YOUTUBE]​

SS4 Goku is stronger then SS4 Vegeta. SS4 is the oozaru energy channeled to regular form and the oozaru's power level is a saiyans hi power level times 10. Goku was a SS3 when he transformed into his oozaru form there for his SS4 form was a SS3x10. Vegeta was only a SS2 when he transformed into his oozaru form therefore his SS4 level was only a SS2x10.

It just came to me a couple days ago and thought it should share my thoughts with everyone. Tell me what you think, if Im wrong or right.

Majin Buu isn't the weakest form of Buu, the weakest form is Mr. Buu; while they're essentially the same person, Mr. Buu didn't have his evil side still inside of him.

For the uninitiated, Mr. Buu was what Kid Buu spit out, Majin Buu was the first form we saw that misted out of the Buu Ball.

Now I think that you're intentionally trying to argue for the sake of arguing.

I count Majin Buu and Mr. Buu as the same being. If Majin Buu is more powerful than Mr. Buu, it can't be by a lot.

I would say that Mr Buu was weaker than Fat Majin Buu through simple subtraction because not only had he expelled not just his anger in a mental sense but an actual physical part of himself that coalesced as Skinny Evil Buu

Now I think that you're intentionally trying to argue for the sake of arguing.

I count Majin Buu and Mr. Buu as the same being. If Majin Buu is more powerful than Mr. Buu, it can't be by a lot.

It's by a good deal, as Mr. Buu is pure good, and Majin Buu still had his evil side inside of him; Mr. Buu was pretty much what was created when Bee died and Majin Buu expelled his gray evil side, he had a significant power reduction

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back