[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

It's by a good deal, as Mr. Buu is pure good, and Majin Buu still had his evil side inside of him; Mr. Buu was pretty much what was created when Bee died and Majin Buu expelled his gray evil side, he had a significant power reduction

I know that Evil Buu was stronger than Mr. Buu, however, during their fight, it seemed as though Evil Buu only had a slight advantage over Mr. Buu. He certainly wasn't picking him apart.

However, by your reasoning, you're basically saying that Majin Buu and Super Buu were equal in power. Majin Buu was basically Mr. Buu with Evil Buu absorbed and Super Buu was just Evil Buu with Mr. Buu absorbed. Unless, of course, you're saying that evil is more powerful than good in the DBZ Universe.

I know that Evil Buu was stronger than Mr. Buu, however, during their fight, it seemed as though Evil Buu only had a slight advantage over Mr. Buu. He certainly wasn't picking him apart.

However, by your reasoning, you're basically saying that Majin Buu and Super Buu were equal in power. Majin Buu was basically Mr. Buu with Evil Buu absorbed and Super Buu was just Evil Buu with Mr. Buu absorbed. Unless, of course, you're saying that evil is more powerful than good in the DBZ Universe.

He didn't have Dai Kaioshin (Fat Kai) influencing him, which I don't entirely understand myself (They tore Buu out, left him in his little pink wrap shit, and he got spit out.. without the wrap. Seriously, I don't get the Buu saga at all.) but that's what made him infantile and silly and shit.Super Buu was basically if you made a version of Gotenks who gave a shit

You see, Evil Buu was never actually a part of Buu; Kid Buu was the original, and he absorbed two Kais (One?), and then a really childish Kai who made him into Majin Buu. This is why the Buu saga doesn't make any sense at all. Just, don't shoot dogs or fat people will turn into monsters

God damned fat people

the Buu saga doesn't make any sense at all.

It makes perfect sense if you took the time to actually dig into and break it down bit by bit, part by part and pay attention to it instead of always bitching about it. Its seriously not hard to understand.

I have broken it down, and Evil Buu makes absolutely no sense at all, since Evil Buu + Mr Buu = Super Buu, and Super Buu - Mr Buu = Kid Buu

I have broken it down, and Evil Buu makes absolutely no sense at all, since Evil Buu + Mr Buu = Super Buu, and Super Buu - Mr Buu = Kid Buu

I guess it's sort of like Kami and Piccolo.

Kami had evil inside of him and he was able to split with it and that evil became King Piccolo. If they ever rejoined, they would have been very very powerful. When they did rejoin, Piccolo was not evil any longer.

Mr. Buu had evil inside of him and split with it and that evil became Evil Buu. If they rejoined, they would become very very powerful. The difference here is that they rejoined and Evil Buu was in control.

That explains Super Buu, however, I still don't get how taking Mr. Buu away from Evil Buu makes him Kid Buu. He should have turned back into Evil Buu. To get back to Kid Buu, the Kias should've been ripped out of Mr. Buu much like he was ripped out of Super Buu.

I can see one's pain with the Buu Saga.

The evil buu plus Mr Buu is kind of weird I will admit. (what do you suppose would happen if Mr.Buu had absorbed Evil Buu?)Super Buu - Mr Buu does make sense

Kid Buu was the original incarnation of Buu, he was the one who absorbed the two Kais, Daikaioh and Southern Supreme Kai. First he became the Ultra Buu when he absorbed the southern supreme Kai as people dubbed him( The super muscular version you saw as he was turning back into kid buu) He then absorbed Daikaioh to become the tubby child like character. Because Daikaioh was such an innocent being, those traits of his personality were influenced on Buu and he became a goofy child like being.

Because it was Mr buu who had the two Kai's absorbed in him, once Vegeta severed his connection there were no more beings left inside him and Buu was able to regress back into his Original form.(correction, Fat Buu was still inside, however not connected, therefore the power of the Kais were null and void)

Because it was Mr buu who had the two Kai's absorbed in him, once Vegeta severed his connection there were no more beings left inside him and Buu was able to regress back into his Original form.

No, because, as already stated, Evil Buu was a completely seperate being from Mr. Buu. He had no other beings inside of him to begin with. Once Mr. Buu was seperated from Super Buu, he should have regressed back to Evil Buu.

The evil buu plus Mr Buu is kind of weird I will admit. (what do you suppose would happen if Mr.Buu had absorbed Evil Buu?)Super Buu - Mr Buu does make sense

Kid Buu was the original incarnation of Buu, he was the one who absorbed the two Kais, Daikaioh and Southern Supreme Kai. First he became the Ultra Buu when he absorbed the southern supreme Kai as people dubbed him( The super muscular version you saw as he was turning back into kid buu) He then absorbed Daikaioh to become the tubby child like character. Because Daikaioh was such an innocent being, those traits of his personality were influenced on Buu and he became a goofy child like being.

Because it was Mr buu who had the two Kai's absorbed in him, once Vegeta severed his connection there were no more beings left inside him and Buu was able to regress back into his Original form.(correction, Fat Buu was still inside, however not connected, therefore the power of the Kais were null and void)

I do understand the whole reverting to Kid buu completely, but why was Evil Buu expelled and not Kid Buu?

No, because, as already stated, Evil Buu was a completely seperate being from Mr. Buu. He had no other beings inside of him to begin with. Once Mr. Buu was seperated from Super Buu, he should have regressed back to Evil Buu.

No evil Buu was just the evil side of Fat Buu. When evil Buu absorbed Fat Buu, they became one being. Just Since the evil side prevailed, the resulting Buu was more evil.(I.E Super Buu)

Remember when Buu absorbed Dakaioh he became more of a child and a little less evil. Somehow Mr, Satan had nurtured this side of buu. When Buu Witnessed the dog die he was so full of rage that the evil side had to seperate. Now the newly resulted Good Buu had to fight the more evil side that was the original manifest of Buu's personality.

Kid Buu was the original form of Buu, not evil buu. Evil Buu was only the result of the Good and evil struggle within buu because of Mr satan. One could argue that evil buu was all the evil of the original buu(I.E Kid Buu) Kid Buu is everything that evil Buu was just without all the other beings inside of him. You could say Evil Buu was the evil sub conscious of Good Buu trying to get out.

I do understand the whole reverting to Kid buu completely, but why was Evil Buu expelled and not Kid Buu?

Because Good Buu is the original Buu, evil buu was just all the evil he expelled. Kid Buu and Fat Buu are the same Buu's. Fat Buu is just the result of the absorbtion of Dakaioh. You cant get kid Buu just by expelling all the evil because Kid Buu is Fat Buu, there one in the same. Evil Buu was just the manifestation of all the evil buu was trying to suppress.. If that happened, it wouldn't make much sense because if that somehow happened, essentially the fat Buu would have somehow expelling the two kais. Then all your left with is just Kid Buu with not Fat Buu.

lol its difficult to explain. I understand what your getting at but I just couldn't work. I don't know, I get it. You have to do some research to fully grasp the concept.

But when Evil Buu absorbed Mr. Buu, they didn't become one being. It was like when Super Buu absorbed Gohan, Goten, Trunks, and Piccolo. When each one was taken away, he reverted back to Super Buu. So, when Mr. Buu was taken away from Evil Buu, who IMO, was an entirely seperate being from Mr. Buu, he should have just reverted back to Evil Buu. Because Evil Buu was the one that absorbed Mr. Buu and Mr. Buu was the one that absorbed the Kias.

To get to Kid Buu, the Kias should have had to be taken out of Mr. Buu.

Also, they had to be seperate beings because if they were on in the same, I.E. Kami and Piccolo, then when Kid Buu died, Mr. Buu would have died.

See what I'm saying?

The one thing I REALLY don't understand is how Mr Buu, who was severed and unconcious, survived Kid Buu's self nuke

I mean Cell exploding made sense in that he regenerated with extra Goku

The one thing I REALLY don't understand is how Mr Buu, who was severed and unconcious, survived Kid Buu's self nuke

I mean Cell exploding made sense in that he regenerated with extra Goku

Its a cartoon/anime....it doesn't always have to make perfect sense. Their are many loopholes in the series.

I liked the first bit where Goku was still a Super Saiyan 2. That was well choreographed fight scene.

So I've been playing a lot of Legendary Super Warriors, and just for the lulz I decided to go through a couple rounds of Battle Mode with Nappa (who isn't very good sans his enormous strength stat)

I'm currently on a 40 something win streak @.@

Every DBZ fighting game that I've ever played, SSJ2 Teen Gohan has always been the best character to use. He's small, fast, and very powerful. He's impossible to beat if you know how to use him.

I've never played Legendary Super Warriors though.

Since we are on the topic of DBZ games, which is all your favorite games and which is your favorite character to use?

Budakai Tenkaichi 3 is my favorite game.

I have question to all of the DBZ faithful(since I seem to be the only one that can spark a discussion).

Was Android 20/Dr. Gero really that damn weak? Before he fought Piccolo; he absorbed the energy of Yamacha, a fairly powerful energy blast from Vegeta, and almost all of the energy from Piccolo. However, Piccolo beat his ass like if he were training Gohan all over again. It doesn't make sense. One could argue that Piccolo was hiding his true power, however, that shouldn't make a difference when Gero absorbed his energy because his power wouldn't have had to be visible for Gero to absorb it. Gero touched him to absorb his energy.

So how does Piccolo kick his ass so easily and could it be said that at that moment in the DBZ timeline that Piccolo was very close or as equal to the power of Vegeta?

I have question to all of the DBZ faithful(since I seem to be the only one that can spark a discussion).

Was Android 20/Dr. Gero really that damn weak? Before he fought Piccolo; he absorbed the energy of Yamacha, a fairly powerful energy blast from Vegeta, and almost all of the energy from Piccolo. However, Piccolo beat his ass like if he were training Gohan all over again. It doesn't make sense. One could argue that Piccolo was hiding his true power, however, that shouldn't make a difference when Gero absorbed his energy because his power wouldn't have had to be visible for Gero to absorb it. Gero touched him to absorb his energy.

So how does Piccolo kick his ass so easily and could it be said that at that moment in the DBZ timeline that Piccolo was very close or as equal to the power of Vegeta?

Gero was probably that weak because he was also a human.

Hey man, I asked a question that easily could of sparked a discussion but you were quick to ignore that to ask your own question.

I'll agree that Budakai Tenkaichi 3 is also my favorite. I could easily play that and never get bored. My favorite character to use would be S.S Goku(mid) I just seem to rock him, practically unbeatable when I use him. Mystic Gohan and S.S2. Vegeta are also among favorites.

I remember I use to play Budakai 3 for hours on end, I thought it was the greatest thing since the N64. I had mastered the controls and every move it was just so fun and cool. I recently went back to play that today and for the life of me couldn't remember the controls. I was trying to destroy Vegeta and just couldn't remember how to fire ultimate attacks. Still a great DBZ

But Ladies and gents its time for another edition of
DBZ Quote Of The Day

Broly During his Fight with Goku and the rest of the Z fighters

Goku: Hey what do you say you give us a handicap!?

Broly: Is that another word for coffin?​
[YOUTUBE]Knx1iVbytc8[/YOUTUBE]

Hey man, I asked a question that easily could of sparked a discussion but you were quick to ignore that to ask your own question.

I'll agree that Budakai Tenkaichi 3 is also my favorite. I could easily play that and never get bored. My favorite character to use would be S.S Goku(mid) I just seem to rock him, practically unbeatable when I use him. Mystic Gohan and S.S2. Vegeta are also among favorites.

I remember I use to play Budakai 3 for hours on end, I thought it was the greatest thing since the N64. I had mastered the controls and every move it was just so fun and cool. I recently went back to play that today and for the life of me couldn't remember the controls. I was trying to destroy Vegeta and just couldn't remember how to fire ultimate attacks. Still a great DBZ

But Ladies and gents its time for another edition of

Your question, really couldn't spark a discussion. There's a cut and dry answer to your question from everyone. It's simply, their favorite DBZ game. My question makes one think about DBZ and makes people wonder.

BTW, nice job of ignoring my question. At least I answered your's. You big meanie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back