Popular music for Entrances

Status
Not open for further replies.

spinningtorturerack

halfnelsonfullnelsonwilli enelson
I'm sure everyone has their favourite song that they would want to be their theme music if they ever became a wrestler so here is what I put to you all:

What songs from popular music would suit as a good entrance theme for any wrestler past or present?

Or what songs would you use as your entrance music?

[YOUTUBE]Ci40ae8BlcE[/YOUTUBE]

I'd use this as my theme, or maybe someone like energetic like Evan Bourne

[YOUTUBE]jzjUjNPYzLg[/YOUTUBE]

Or maybe this for someone like Mankind, Jake the Snake, or even DDP in his wwf debut and stalker angle.

Over to you!

I've always thought that Thunderstruck by AC/DC would have made a great entrance theme for a number of different wrestlers. It's used by several other events around the world and a very recognizeable song. The intro for it is perfect for a pro wrestling entrance due to how fast and heavy it is. There are a number of wrestlers who could have effectively used it as their entrance theme. Although it could perhaps be better used for a one-time special entrance like what Trips did with For Whom the Bell Tolls at Wrestlemania 27. It would be epic if used for an entrance of that level of importance. They could use it with Taker's opponent next year, depending on who it is, or maybe for someone like Bourne who can energize and excite the crowd.

As for the second question, what song would I use for my own entrance theme if I were a wrestler?

[YOUTUBE]iCGkP8Oqy0o&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Hard Rock Hallelujah by Lordi. The arena would be dark at first other than a red spotlight on me, I would rise up from a platform (similar to Angle's TNA entrance) as the organ plays in the intro. The song would then get edited to skip to the 2:19 mark, for the chorus. I strike a pose, tons of pyro goes off, the lights are on now. then I walk silently to the ring slowly as the song plays, clad in a trenchcoat and sunglasses, as a lighting effect with many colors (similar to Trips' entrance) is going on. Tons of pyro again once I hit the ring. Yeah, I've put a lot of thought into it. ;) This song (and the entrance I described) would be awesome if ever used too, especially by a main eventer. It wouldn't have to be mine. I'd mark out for real wrestlers using that song with an entrance like that. Perhaps Rhodes if he took his current self past the paper bag thing and went to the next level with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back