RAW 5/29: Some Murican stuff gonna go down.

So, if we're going by Rotten Tomato logic; if the first version of This is Your Life had a 100% and the second version had likely a 75%, what does the third sequel get?

So, if we're going by Rotten Tomato logic; if the first version of This is Your Life had a 100% and the second version had likely a 75%, what does the third sequel get?

It was actually the 4th This Is Your Life segment ever. Rock did one for Foley a week before Mania XX too.

Speaking of which, I did not find it as cringy as a lot others but, nothing great either. Bayley needs to show some more fire.

You know it's bad when the most interesting story is Big Cass attacking Enzo Amore and acting clueless. Tonight I just started the "Turn the TV off" method. Whenever I see a cruiserweight, a women's segment/match, Kalisto (well then again)
l_________________________________________________l

I'm just turning the damn TV off man

It was actually the 4th This Is Your Life segment ever. Rock did one for Foley a week before Mania XX too.

Speaking of which, I did not find it as cringy as a lot others but, nothing great either. Bayley needs to show some more fire.

Funny, I've been doing some Twitter-stalking and apparently people prefer her not to be booked like a 'five year old'.

Even though a while back when Bayley was actually holding the title and Stephanie was telling her to let the title go because it wasn't clean and she told her off and everyone said it was uncharacteristic of her or something.

Here's my question: How should Bayley be booked? Should she be a sweetheart with an aggressive side, a patron saint, a curious girl who's just happy to be here, hell; if you want, you can go old-school and have her play her old stalker gimmick she once had early in her NXT career.

Maybe it's just me, But it gets really annoying sometimes when people think they know how to book something or someone. To me, there is no definite way to book a wrestler; you either create a character that catches on or bombs horribly.

Here's my question: How should Bayley be booked? Should she be a sweetheart with an aggressive side, a patron saint, a curious girl who's just happy to be here, hell; if you want, you can go old-school and have her play her old stalker gimmick she once had early in her NXT career.

Maybe it's just me, But it gets really annoying sometimes when people think they know how to book something or someone. To me, there is no definite way to book a wrestler; you either create a character that catches on or bombs horribly.

I'm no expert in wrestling booking, but just as a viewer it seems to me that she's lost something since coming up to the main roster. In NXT she was loved and most likely still is, but her character is coming across as extremely boring and very one dimensional at times. Alexa and the others are much more interesting to watch. Bayley and I'm not trying to knock her just comes across like a someone who's in over her head.

Funny, I've been doing some Twitter-stalking and apparently people prefer her not to be booked like a 'five year old'.

Even though a while back when Bayley was actually holding the title and Stephanie was telling her to let the title go because it wasn't clean and she told her off and everyone said it was uncharacteristic of her or something.

They had something that worked perfectly well and it seems that they're going with everything else. Bayley isn't a complicated character. Winning the title at Fastlane was a mistake and the whole thing was a huge mess. Have her do the whole "she doesn't belong" story and then win the title at Mania, defend it in her hometown and lose it to Bliss at Extreme Rules after a screwy finish. Everything is fine.

@Shafe_41: Enzo keeps getting killed.
Big Cass keeps defending himself.
Alexa keeps being the Alpha Bitch of WWE.
The Revival keeps reviving their jaws.
Elias Sampon keeps drifting.
Samoa Joe keeps on destroying.
Truth and Goldust keep on movie studio-ing.
And soon Seth and Roman will keep on fighting.

In short: Pretty standard night on RAW.

I like Cole had to stress "Fatal 5-Way Rules" like we can't figure out they're the same rules as a Fatal 4-Way.. +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back