RAW 5/29: Some Murican stuff gonna go down.

I know not what paid actors you speak of. I'll probably go through Raw Saturday afternoon or something.

Three people, one of them played Bayley's former teacher, another played her best friend, one more played her ex-boyfriend.

On the bright side; it does give me insight as to who Bayley is. (The father thing could be a concern should the day ever come)

I'd guess it's more it's 10:56pm and people have to go to work and don't have time to watch a match that means absolutely nothing.

It looked full earlier, maybe you're right though. Match means nothing and with work tomorrow time to get out before the rest of the crowd.

It looked full earlier, maybe you're right though. Match means nothing and with work tomorrow time to get out before the rest of the crowd.

Throw in the over run and you're not getting out of the arena until 11:15. Then there's traffic, meaning you might not get out of the parking lot until 11:45. If you live more than 15 minutes from the arena, that's midnight before you even get home. Do it this way and you're likely home closer to 11:30.

In other words, Raw is too long.

Throw in the over run and you're not getting out of the arena until 11:15. Then there's traffic, meaning you might not get out of the parking lot until 11:45. If you live more than 15 minutes from the arena, that's midnight before you even get home. Do it this way and you're likely home closer to 11:30.

In other words, Raw is too long.

Totally agree, but it's a shame too pay money and miss the main event. In this case though we've seen this main event over and over again.

All it took was a babyface turn for Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins to finally put on a MOTY candidate that they should've been putting on for years in the many battles they than had

[ W C W F ]. C O M;5701871 said:
All it took was a babyface turn for Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins to finally put on a MOTY candidate that they should've been putting on for years in the many battles they than had

Their Money in the Bank match was pretty good too. Totally recommend watching.

Ok, overall thoughts: To paraphrase the great Gordon Ramsay, The show started off pretty strong; then it got stuck in the weeds for a little while but managed to bounce back strong. Good show overall.

Two great "main event's" with the Triple Threat and Reigns vs. Rollins, two intriguing storylines involving Corey Graves (for whatever reason), No Gallows & Anderson and no one noticed. Goldust and K-Kwik bring back old characters of theirs. But the question is, what else was worth watching?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back