Raw LD 9/27 Could be the last time Raw is Jericho (at least for awhile)

Buffalo Dave

Yeeeeeeeah Buddy!!
RawHD_Logo_cuted_by_Crank.png

Will this be the last time Jericho is on Raw?

What will happen between Miz/Riley and Danielson?

What is going to happen with Nexus and Cena before Cena and Barrett's match next week at HITC?

Will we find out who Dibiase's secert admirer?

Will Cole actually read from the screen while reading an email? Or just keep looking at the keyboard?

All this and much more tonight at 9!!

I have avoided the spoilers and am pumped for RAW. After an admittedly pretty bad day, wrestling is sure to cheer me up. I've heard it's an episode I'll really enjoy.

I like it how they are promoting as the first ever matchup on RAW between Jericho and Orton.

I would like it more if they weren't wrong.

I can't wait for this Raw. It should be a good one hopefully.

You and me both Holy...my guy friend is working overnites all this week and O told him..."Its gonna be a Sexy Six pack for me tonight!!" Me with Barrett, Orton, Cena, Sheamus, Jericho, and Edge....so have fun working the graveyard shift!!!"

You and me both Holy...my guy friend is working overnites all this week and O told him..."Its gonna be a Sexy Six pack for me tonight!!" Me with Barrett, Orton, Cena, Sheamus, Jericho, and Edge....so have fun working the graveyard shift!!!"

There are few that make me more interested in wrestling than I already am and you would be one of those few.

LOL Holy...all this week he's working overnight...and the sad part is tomorrow is the last time we see NXT on TV... :cuss2: screw u WWE!! U best work out something with a tv provider... then I get to watch me LIVE SyFy premiere...and then its out to a girl's night of drinking afterwards....and to see what all hell I can cause...lol A Sexy Six Pack...I like that for a PPV thought...

LOL Holy...all this week he's working overnight...and the sad part is tomorrow is the last time we see NXT on TV... :cuss2: screw u WWE!! U best work out something with a tv provider... then I get to watch me LIVE SyFy premiere...and then its out to a girl's night of drinking afterwards....and to see what all hell I can cause...lol A Sexy Six Pack...I like that for a PPV thought...

It's not that bad you still have the internet don't you? I would like an idea of a sexy six pack to if it involves the divas.

BRYAN AND MIZ IN THE OPENING VIDEO PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God that beatdown was...brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back