ROH 11th Anniversary Show LD

1. Well what would a stable be without MATT FREAKING HARDY?

2. I love the "we want to kill this company so buy the shows that we're on to make the company money at the same time."

I'm kind of shocked.

Happy to see Jimmy Rave back, happy to see Cliff Compton in ROH, happy to see Rhett Titus turn heel, but Matt Hardy?! Was that really needed?

I'm kind of shocked.

Happy to see Jimmy Rave back, happy to see Cliff Compton in ROH, happy to see Rhett Titus turn heel, but Matt Hardy?! Was that really needed?

They are probably trying to do one of two things:

1. Hope the fact that no one likes Matt Hardy get the stable heat.
2. Hope this makes people care about Matt Hardy since I'm sure they are paying him an obscene amount more than what he's worth

I still like Matt Hardy. I haven't seen the match yet, but the ending sounds... interesting. SCUM is ballooning. I'm stoked Cliff Compton's around -- gotta love Mr. 1859.

1. Well what would a stable be without MATT FREAKING HARDY?

Oh I don't know, good?

I'm kind of shocked.

Is Matt Hardy ever needed?

I still like Matt Hardy. I haven't seen the match yet, but the ending sounds... interesting. SCUM is ballooning. I'm stoked Cliff Compton's around -- gotta love Mr. 1859.

TIME TO FUCKIN' DIE!!! I marked when good ol' Mr. 1859 jumped out of the crowd & joined the chaos.

Cliff Compton is fine on podcasts. I'd never pay to see him wrestle though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back