ROH & NJPW 'War of the Worlds' LD - LIVE on iPPV from the HammerSTEEN Ballroom, NYC

The Dragon Saga

Whale in a Teardrop
[YOUTUBE]azptCGFyEP8[/YOUTUBE]

nou39e.jpg

ROH World Championship
(ROH) Adam Cole (c) vs. Jushin "Thunder" Liger (NJPW)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2n65ftw.jpg

IWGP Heavyweight Championship
(ROH) "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs. AJ Styles (c) (ROH/NJPW)

[YOUTUBE]Fa-iJI34hzE[/YOUTUBE]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

otj3iq.jpg

IWGP Tag Team Championship
(ROH) The Briscoes vs. Bullet Club (c) (Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson) (NJPW)

[YOUTUBE]613LUKcQnM0[/YOUTUBE]

2vvnqx5.jpg

ROH World Tag Team Championship
(ROH) reDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly) w/ UFC's Tom Lawlor vs. The Young Bucks (c) (ROH/NJPW)

[YOUTUBE]2sWNToVufA8[/YOUTUBE]

27wyqlt.jpg

(ROH) "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen vs. "The King of Strong Style" Shinsuke Nakamura (NJPW)

[YOUTUBE]0tFPlkKzGvU[/YOUTUBE]

2hzpf9j.jpg

(ROH) Michael Bennett w/ Maria Kanellis vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi (NJPW)

2e33drp.jpg

ROH World TV Championship
(ROH) Jay Lethal (c) w/ Truth Martini vs. KUSHIDA (NJPW)

b3v02a.jpg

After the attack by The DECADE on Cedric Alexander at Global Wars, Alexander has been deemed unable to compete against Okada at War of the Worlds. However Okada will be in action, but in what capacity?

2hxogzt.jpg

(ROH) The DECADE (Roderick Strong & BJ Whitmer) vs. Gedo & Jado (NJPW)

dmpue0.jpg

(ROH) Matt Taven, Tommaso Ciampa & ACH vs. Forever Hooligans (Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov) & Takkaki Wanatabe (NJPW)

In Toronto at Global Wars they faced each other, now Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling go to war in ROH's backyard, the sold-out Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City! And for just $14.95/£8.88/€10.88 you can watch LIVE on uStream, by going to uStream.tv/RingofHonor!

The action starts at 7.30EST/12:30GMT, with the card also featuring "The Last Real Man" Silas Young vs. Caprice Coleman.​

I'm up for this. I've promoted ROH to my 'watch the PPVs' teir of fandom. Last one was good, and this is the realer deal. Count me in, unless I fall asleep.

I actually might watch this. It'll be my first ROH or NJPW full show, but I've watched a couple of matches here and there.

I can't recommend a better show to watch fully. Not only is it stacked in-terms of quality, but it's a sold-out Hammerstein Ballroom. Not everyone loved ECW ONS's but everyone loved how hot that crowd was. This crowd will be on par with that, but less stupid - although Mike Bennett might get booed out of the building. Plus in a months time ROH's first PPV will be a pretty big deal and a lot of people are guaranteed to be checking it out, so this would make for a great little introduction to everyone.

Shit Saturday just snuck up on me, I know what I'll be watching tonight. Not like I planned on leaving my house anyways, my body feels like it was in a car wreck after the ridiculous workout I did yesterday and I have to get up at 6AM tomorrow.

And I'm very curious to see what they do with Okada now. Have their been rumors of him being inserted into the main event?

Shit Saturday just snuck up on me, I know what I'll be watching tonight. Not like I planned on leaving my house anyways, my body feels like it was in a car wreck after the ridiculous workout I did yesterday and I have to get up at 6AM tomorrow.

And I'm very curious to see what they do with Okada now. Have their been rumors of him being inserted into the main event?

Meltzer and Alvarez spoke about the show but I haven't heard it myself, but what I've been told of the conversation, this has apparently been planned for awhile, it's supposed to be a "big angle" and may coincide with the "surprise" Court Bauer has been alluding to on Twitter. Either way, they'll obviously use him correctly, after Liger he was the second most over NJPW talent.

I'm sure of one thing - Nakamura v. Steen is going to be fan fucking tastic. Thank god he didn't win the title. In line to be a potential SOTY.

This promo video has had people speculating that could in fact be the case:

And WOW if it happens, as if this show needed something else to make it even more potentially spectacular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back