ROH 'All Star Extravaganza VI' LD - LIVE on iPPV from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

The Dragon Saga

Whale in a Teardrop
ROH+Poster.jpg

ase6buckstagtitles1.jpg

ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
2 Out of 3 Falls
reDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly) (c) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

[YOUTUBE]nE8JhadfMJQ[/YOUTUBE]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

15wkqc2.jpg

ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin (c) vs. Jay Briscoe

[YOUTUBE]HdwDgwaphbU&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[YOUTUBE]EKSM2dhA4CY&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

FIRST TIME EVER
"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles vs. Adam Cole

ase6thedecadevskazdaniels.jpg

GRUDGE MATCH
The Decade (Jimmy Jacobs & Roderick Strong) vs. The Addiction (Christopher Daniels & Kazarian)

[YOUTUBE]C15iD7PbvEU[/YOUTUBE]

ase6worldtvtitle1.jpg

ROH WORLD TV CHAMPIONSHIP
No Time Limit
Jay Lethal (c) w/ The House of Truth vs. ACH

[YOUTUBE]fCDteQNLYmc[/YOUTUBE]

ase6alexandervsbennett.jpg

Cedric Alexander vs. Michael Bennett w/ Maria Kanellis

Silas Young removed from the match due to a broken leg.

ase6chickenvshanson.jpg

Mark Briscoe vs. Hanson

ase64team.jpg

FOUR CORNER SURVIVAL
RD Evans & Moose vs. Monster Mafia (Ethan Gabriel Owens & Josh Alexander) vs. Caprice Coleman & Taakaki Wanatabe vs. The Decade (BJ Whitmer & Adam Page)

Tonight LIVE from the Mattamy Athletic Center, the former home of the historic Maple Leaf Gardens, ROH returns to internet pay-per-view with ALL STAR EXTRAVAGANZA VI! And for just a low price of $19.95/£12.22/€15.40, you can see the action LIVE! Go to ROHWrestling.com, head to the PPV section and purchase the event NOW!

The action starts at 7:30EST/12:30GMT

To the shock of all, I won't actually be here for this tonight, but I will be using this thread possibly tomorrow, maybe Monday to post my thoughts as I watch the show. Guaranteed to be a barn burner or two on the card, great potential in the main event tag team match, Styles vs. Cole and Lethal vs. ACH to be must see matches. Sad Silas Young got removed.

I thought this was tomorrow, thought ROH was moving their PPV events to sunday nights like the big boys?

Just saw on the twittah machine that Silas is out, Bennett is taking his place in the Cedric Alexander match.

That Hanson fella's one half of War Machine, right? I'm all about War Machine these days. To the point that I can almost recognise one of the guys in it.

If I hadn't been burned by Global Wars, a card like this would really tempt me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back