ROH- Ladder War In Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Ladder War In Chicago
Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Many ROH diehard followers will argue that the feud of the year has pit ROH World Tag Team Champions Jay & Mark Briscoe against Kevin Steen & El Generico. It has grown in intensity as The Briscoes win battle after battle, but Steen & Generico take war after war. Now these two duos will collide for one final time in a match that ROH has never presented before.

This Saturday in Chicago will see the ROH World Tag Team Title belts hung from the top of the Frontier Fieldhouse in Chicago Ridge. The team that is able to climb a ladder and secure the belts will be the ROH World Tag Team Champions. It will be a Ladder War in Chicago between The Briscoes and Steen & Generico.

"Them ROH officials must have done lost their mind," Jay Briscoe said. "We are going to get crazy. Me and my brother have waited for years to do a ladder match. This is what we've always wanted. Steen and Generico you all have pissed us off. You have left us laying in the middle of the ring. You have stolen our belts. Now me and Mark are going to lose our minds and get our revenge in Chicago."

"I got some crazy ideas," Mark said. "I remember everything you have done to Steen and Generico. You aren't dumping me on my head again. You aren't attacking me and Jay with those ladders. Chicago is going to be about The Briscoes showing the world why we are the wildest tag team in the world. We are ready to MAN UP like we never have before."

ROH officials thought long and hard about signing such a potentially insane bout. All four of these combatants have proven to be fearless. The Briscoes want revenge for numerous attacks orchestrated by Steen. The challengers want the belts. This is an explosive combination. When Steen & Generico walked out with The Briscoes' belts on 8/25 in Manhattan, ROH officials decided to let these two teams just settle things rather than stretch on this career changing rivalry. The only way to settle it was to hang the belts from the ceiling and let them fight it out.

"I've personally knocked out both those idiots with a ladder a number of times," Steen said. "I think I might have knocked some more teeth out of Mark's mouth. You see, Generico and I aren't scared of a Ladder War. In fact, I get off on it. I get off on the violence. I get off on the smack of steel on flesh. I get off on seeing The Briscoes fall from high places. Most of all, I will get off more than ever when I climb that ladder and grab those belts and look down and see The Briscoe bloody and beaten sprawled helpless on the mat. Then we will see who will MAN UP!"

I Want to see this match. I can only imagine what will happen in this match, I seen the Briscoes do some amazing things in the ring and can have no idea what kind of craziness they will pull off with a ladder, If anybody is going to this show, then you have got to post a review of this match:headbanger:

Yeah, someone better be going to this show! I would like full details and maybe some pics to go along with it. This match is going to be insane.

I have tickets for this show. However thanks to my stupid fucking job, I wasn't granted my day request off even though they granted the day off to others and hell I requested the evening off prior to my work schedule was made. I had to give my tickets to my friends :(

On a brighter note, I go to Xalapa Verecruz in Mexico and I'm going next month to be exact to stay with my family and whenever I go there I attend a CMLL show. I been to 4 CMLL shows I actually enjoy it more than ROH.

I have tickets for this show. However thanks to my stupid fucking job, I wasn't granted my day request off even though they granted the day off to others and hell I requested the evening off prior to my work schedule was made. I had to give my tickets to my friends :(

You had tickets to see the first ever Ladder match in ROH history, and you can't go cause of your fucking job, that sucks dude, I'd call in sick if I were you, well at least your friends get to see the match, those lucky bastads better kiss your ass for a long ass time cause this is sure to be a MOTY canadate, as soon as this comes out on DVD I will be ordering it, that's for sure

Dude...you need to get the sniffles the day before and make look legit when you call in sick the day of the show. You can't help it if you're sick, ya know. You have to go to this show. Do it for all of us.

The thing sucks is my manager is out of town for the week and if I don't show it will be marked as my second no-show and I already requested the day off but wasn't granted it. I was going to call in sick but after requesting the day already & on a Saturday night, I can't afford anymore heat for my tardies & previous no-show :(

But at least my tickets were free. This was the second time I won free ROH tickets. Wrestlingfigs.com always gives away free ROH tickets across the country as well as other local promotions.

But like I said, CMLL will definitely make up for it next month in La Arena De Jalapa. But damn, I saw they were having the ladder match awhile ago. It really got me excited :( I'm also probably going to No Mercy in the 7th of next month right before I leave to Mexico.

Generico and Steen are nothing to sneeze at either. I was at the show when they beat on the Briscoes with a ladder and its gonna be wild. Keep the fingers crossed for a Generico brain buster off the ladder. deffinate MOTY possibility.

Or better yet a Package Piledriver from the ladder onto 2 stacked tables....I wish I could go to this show...I need to move to Chicago

my birthday is this weekend, and i am only 90 minutes away from Chicago...after finding out that besides the ladder match that Dragon-Morishima 2 is happening, i REALLY want to go...but, my wife wont go, and none of my friends are really interested in ROH enough to drop whatever they are doing on such short notice to go...so sad

go on your own, man!!!! I live in Australia and want to be there desperately! So do it for all the internationals who will miss out!

my birthday is this weekend, and i am only 90 minutes away from Chicago...after finding out that besides the ladder match that Dragon-Morishima 2 is happening, i REALLY want to go...but, my wife wont go, and none of my friends are really interested in ROH enough to drop whatever they are doing on such short notice to go...so sad

Just go on your own, that's something I've found out along time ago, most of my friends are not into wrestling and shit, so I say fuck 'em and just go to these things by myself anymore, and I don't just do it with wrestling either, concerts, movies, whatever, if I want to see it, I see it wether my friends want to go your not, who knows maybe you'll make some new friends that you can go to upcoming ROH shows with, Just go!!!!!!

Yeah dude, just go. If you really don't want to go by yourself, check the ROH forum for any carpools heading to the show. If you carpool with people, you'll have instant friends to enjoy the show with.

well, didnt go, but thats alright...

sounded fucking awesome though, the reports ive read has the ladder match off the charts, some even calling it *****, then, the reveal of the Project 161 angle on top of that...i cant wait to see this show, too bad it wont be on dvd until probably the first part of '08

and Morishima slayed the Dragon again...who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back