ROH on Destination America LD, Jay Lethal vs. Takaaki Watanabe & Matt Sydal vs. ACH

The Dragon Saga

Whale in a Teardrop
2ziyjap.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

11vpkj7.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2uzec7a.jpg

[YOUTUBE]dGhYsziQotc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]jORr5uWzOQA[/YOUTUBE]​

No matter what anyone thinks of the in-ring product, at least in ROH the heels get booed and the faces get cheered. Rare in modern day wrestling.

"We were never pinned, we were never beaten to lose the ROH Tag Team Championships, we were beaten... by bureaucracy" - Kenny King

I assume this is Watanabe's last thing that he was doing in Ring of Honor since his excursion is now finished.

I assume so too, but it depends how he's going to be booked in New Japan. Seems they're going to do EVIL (his new name, not joking) vs. Goto, for what I'd assume is WK10. Maybe Power Struggle but I can see Tanahashi vs. EVIL coming too.

You know there isn't a pay-per-view next week, right? There's a TV taping and then a house show which will be released on VOD, it's just it's an "A" house show, similar to say WWE doing MSG where interesting stuff like Champions vs, All Stars happens, but it's not live and will only be mentioned in passing in promotions and to tie in upcoming angles possibly.

Next PPV is Final Battle in December which will be built to now. maybe SOTF if they show that on TV again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back