Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
1st Round Of The 2010 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 8:

Derf's A Cunt (Luther & jpfizzle)
[YOUTUBE]kUs9YzY7t-8[/YOUTUBE]

vs.

Balls Fanatics (Baller and Simpsons_fanatic742)
[YOUTUBE]Xqog63KOANc[/YOUTUBE]

Lake-Erie-715951.jpg

Special Guest Referee: Pixie Lott
pl.jpg

Discuss the first-round match-up between Derf's A Cunt and Balls Fanatics in this thread. Use the poll to make your vote. The poll will close in three days.

Oh this is going to be tough. I genuinely like jpfizzle and Luther, but I haven't seen jpfizzle is a long time. I enjoyed when jpfizzle posted and him and I actually debated in the WrestleZone Tournament, but him not being active I think should hurt their chances.

Meanwhile, Baller runs a very good Book This and I, while I don't post very much, am on every day and help keep the Sports Forum active along with other posters. It's gonna be a challenge to win this, but I think Balls Fanatic are more than qualified to advance.

Balls Fanatic is easily one of my favorite names in the tourney. Baller is a friend of mine and I enjoyed working with him in the book this (though he overworked me with sigs ;)). Simpsons is a great sports poster and I enjoy reading his stuff. Don't know much about jpfizzle and Luther (when he was using the sig I made him) said I was his favorite poster besides jp. Such a hard choice!!! I'm gonna go with BF with the name breaking the tie.

Tough choice, but, I got to go with Simpsons_fanatic742's team. He took the time to vote for my team, so it's only fair I show him the same love.

I really like Simpons Fanatic, and Baller is improving massively in his WZCW RPs and runs a good Book This. Luther hates me, and jpfizzle hasn't been here for a while, though I did like his sigs.

Plus, Balls Fanatic is the greatest name ever.

I won't be watching the match, just staring at pixie lott

Luther & Fizzle combined don't post hardly anywhere. Still, I don't like Baller much because he's kinda full of himself for an 8 year old. Luther/Fizzle by default.

Sorry Simpsons.. not sure how you paired up with Baller. :lmao:

I don't care who's on the team... "Derf's a Cunt" is epic win.

Besides, isn't Baller the moron that posted that Vance Archer thread? Just for that, his team should get negative votes.

Wrestling Spam Zone. Prepare yourself. You might lose IQ points just reading it.

I voted S_F, without him, Id just be talking to myself in the NHL thread.

Did ya see Henrik get three points the other night?

They play the kings tonight.

Ya, the Sedins are having themselves a great campaign. The Canucks can clinch tonight with a win against the Kings. Also, the Senators can clinch as well.

Close match so far, just as I expected. Hopefully Balls Fanatic can get some supporters to come out and carry us to the next round.

I'll go with Simpsons, since he actually posts. Baller is an idiot though. Luther, I'm sorry, I love you.

Awesome name, and it's prompted fizzle to return. Though jpfizzle and tdiggle are too similar names... I smell an alt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back