Round Two: #9 Derf's A Cunt vs. #12 Bond Girls In Heat

Derf's A Cunt vs. Bond Girls In Heat

• Derf's A Cunt

• Bond Girls In Heat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Guys me and Luther have decided that if we get through this round then we will give the wrestlezone faithful a HUGE suprise! We also have decided that if we don't get through we will NEVER reveal what this suprise is. It's something you'll all absolutely LOVE so consider it a once in a life time opportunity if you will. That is all.

Guys, I hate to bring this up, but I think there's some racism/nationalism going on here. We're losing out because we're British, all you damn Americans voting for your own, unfunny, countrymen.

I demand this poll is restarted. Where Americans aren't allowed to vote.
I'm pretty sure GD is Canadian.

Lol, I'm pretty sure no one on Bond Girls in Heat is an American. GD and Coco are Canadian if I remember correctly and MRC is British.

Nephew Disarray will you quit changing your country of Birth in order to win votes. I suggest this is completely unfair and this poll gets restarted and no body is allowed to vote for the other team.

We'd probably be even easier to beat if we had nobody on our team. You should look into that as well.

Be proud of yourself MRC, your wit was so dry and clever that I mistook you for an Englishman. You carry the passive-aggressive fire of a thousand sarcastic Englishmen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back