Round Two: #6 TMX vs. #14 Shimmy Shimmy Shake Shake

TMX vs. Shimmy Shimmy Shake Shake

• TMX

• Shimmy Shimmy Shake Shake

Results are only viewable after voting.
Srs bsns meme was never funny.

That's because the internet is your entire life. You don't like people suggesting it's not serious.
internet-serious-business.jpg

You must have confused my laughing with crying. Not matter how close you are to being banned, you still insist on being a fucking twat. Have fun on your kiddie forums.

Says the guy who's been here two months and acts like he owns the place.

I told you before, you're an overrated piece of shit. What are you doing jumping to defend Doc? He's far better than you. And he's a sig-maker.

You've been here how long and what the fuck have you ever done for this forum? Shut the hell up dude, you aren't funny, never were funny, and you'll never be funny.. Now go find some stupid ass picture to post to that because that's all your capable of doing. Seriously, get the fuck out, you just aren't funny with your stupid ass games.

Jane used to be quite funny. Now he's all moody, got all his teenage angst.

You must have confused my laughing with crying. Not matter how close you are to being banned, you still insist on being a fucking twat. Have fun on your kiddie forums.

Why go out with everyone loving me?

You've been here how long and what the fuck have you ever done for this forum? Shut the hell up dude, you aren't funny, never were funny, and you'll never be funny.. Now go find some stupid ass picture to post to that because that's all your capable of doing. Seriously, get the fuck out, you just aren't funny with your stupid ass games.

Whaambulance.gif

Jane used to be quite funny. Now he's all moody, got all his teenage angst.

RageGuy.jpg

Thank god this was bumped. Do me a favor and go do the same thing to the Edge cashes in money in the bank on Cena!!!!! thread.

Even more annoying and unfunny than me? Damn.

Even though you are annoying and unfunny, you're an irrelevant piece of shit who has no place on the forum. I hate when noobs come on this site, get slightly hated, and just assume they're the biggest enemy WZ has ever had.

Nobody fucking cares about you, you racist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back