• Magneto & Mario

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round Three

C1pBBs4.png

Dante and Bugs did the unthinkable and took out not one, but two of the most dangerous vigilantes that the tournament has to offer. On the other side of this match, Magneto and Mario saw little resistance from the duo of Booker Dewitt and Hit Girl. This battle may have the team that goes on to win it all, but who is it: Bugs DMC or M&M?

FIGHT!

I have little problem believing that Dante can dispatch Mario, due to the fact that Mario is another of those characters that is damaged when he comes into contract with any living organism. I'm not entirely sure who Dante is, but if he makes contact with Mario twice, Mario is done for. Even if Mario takes to the sky, it only lasts what, 30 seconds? Dante has no problem here.

That leaves Bugs Bunny vs. Magneto, and Magneto is in trouble. Before I say this, I'd like to apologize for how low I have to go on this one.

Ok here we go.

Magneto's mutant powers came to life when he was placed in a concentration camp in Poland, separating him from his mother. Therefore, Magneto would likely fly into a similar rage due to seeing Adolf Hitler.

Bugs Bunny has, in fact, dressed up as Hitler before.

bugs-hitler.jpg

That's real and from a cartoon called Herr Meets Hare.

If Bugs did it once, he does it again, sending Magneto into a fit of rage. Magneto's powers don't work on fur and ears, and while Magneto is distracted, Dante uses whatever he likes to take Magneto out.

I'm going with the interesting pairing of Dante and Bugs Bunny.

First and foremost, Bugs Bunny is a cunning trickster. He has distracted almost every Warner Bros cartoon adversary by either singing or pretending to be someone else. He did this to Elmer Fudd in "Fresh Hare" while tied up, blindfolded and waiting to die by gunfire. He dressed up as an operatic Viking, beautician, a chicken, a chick, and even a slave. The bastard is a master of disguise.

He also breaks the 4th Wall on multiple occasions. I don't see why it's not possible for him to jump out of the fight, create a WZ account and vote for himself, and climb right back in at the most opportune time. He has defied logic on multiple accounts, including introductions to Batman and Gremlins movies as well as entering the human world in Space Jam. His foes can't touch him. He's a true cerebral assassin.

As for Dante, he's half-demon. Even if Magneto could manipulate the iron in his body, surely it can't be as effective as Magneto doing that to a full-blooded human. Just like Bugs Bunny, he is a genuine shit-talker, and has done so to the most monstrous devils in Devil May Cry games. Meaning Bugs DMC is coming into this with no fear.

Dante's arsenal includes Nevan, a guitarlike object with the properties of lightning, superhuman strength, blinding speed, telekinesis, can heal from almost every type of wound- including getting stabbed with swords, Devil Trigger, and barehanded fighting that succeeds human ability.

Take away their weapons, and M&M are only a human magnet and a plump Italian that like to jump on things. Bugs DMC are a Demon hybrid and the most physics-defying Looney Toon character ever made.

This is a Japanese raccoon dog.

raccdog-01.jpg

The Japanese raccoon dog is a member of the Canidae family that is native to the islands of Japan. They have a small place in Japanese folklore and tradition as a supernatural animal that can appear as a ghost and were at a time deified in Japan.

This is a man wearing their skin as clothing.

ba878aa83a.jpg

This man also wears suits made out of frogs and penguins. He befriended a dinosaur, but proceeded to use that dinosaur as a mount. He sometimes is forced to jump over large, bottomless pits while riding the dinosaur, and if he is not going to make the jump, this man will jump off the dinosaur causing his reptilian companion to fall to his death while the man lands safely on a nearby ledge.

This man is Mario, and he fucking hates animals.

Mario's hatred of animals probably has something to do with the fact that a gigantic ape stole his first girlfriend and forced Mario to go through hell and back just to retrieve her. It could also have to do with the fact that a giant turtle has taken to kidnapping the princess of his kingdom quite frequently. One time he was trapped in a nightmarish dream world by an evil frog named Wart. Mario just has bad luck with animals, and that's why he kills them all.

Primarily a killer of turtles, Mario has shown little remorse when killing animals of any species. He's killed rats, pigs, fish, squids, ants, bees, birds, frogs; vertebrate and invertebrate alike, Mario has killed them all.

I think it's high time he added a rabbit head to his collection.

Bugs Bunny's greatest strength is being able to stall his opponent until he's ready to cause some grand humiliation to his enemy. It's worked on Elmer Fudd, it's worked on Sylvester the Cat, and heck, it's even worked on a clearly superior being like Marvin the Martian.

But Mario ain't got time for that.

There's a time limit, and if Mario doesn't get to the end of the level before 500 seconds are up (and calling them seconds is generous), then he loses a life! And in the BattleZone Tournament, Mario only has one life to live! That's why Mario jumps in the air, shoots half a dozen fireballs, and then lands squarely on Bugs' head before you can say, "What's up Doc?".

Bugs is a non-factor in this contest, because Mario is going to kill him. Mario is going to kill him hard.

That leaves Dante from Devil May Cry. What are Dante's main weapons? Swords and guns? Fascinating. That sounds like the type of stuff that Magneto would kill him instantly with. If Magneto uses some of Dante's powerful demon weapons against him (which he can and will), Dante stands no chance.

This one goes to Mario and Magneto, two dudes that don't have no time for Bugs and Dante's antics.

I think it's high time he added a rabbit head to his collection.

You do know this means war.

Bugs Bunny's greatest strength is being able to stall his opponent until he's ready to cause some grand humiliation to his enemy. It's worked on Elmer Fudd, it's worked on Sylvester the Cat, and heck, it's even worked on a clearly superior being like Marvin the Martian.

But Mario ain't got time for that.

This is the same guy that finds himself saving the same bitch over and over again, right? Clearly he isn't smart enough to dump her ass or at least set preparations for the next time Bowser gets Peach-grabby. I see that as lacking basic intelligence.

Bugs Bunny is an elusive critter. He barrows into the ground and shit. Mario doesn't have anything in his arsenal that allows him to go underground except warp pipes, and since this is a neutral battleground, no pipes.

Not to mention the theory that Mario is just an actor. Going by that belief Bugs Bunny is a god to him.

There's a time limit, and if Mario doesn't get to the end of the level before 500 seconds are up (and calling them seconds is generous), then he loses a life! And in the BattleZone Tournament, Mario only has one life to live! That's why Mario jumps in the air, shoots half a dozen fireballs, and then lands squarely on Bugs' head before you can say, "What's up Doc?".

Bugs is a non-factor in this contest, because Mario is going to kill him. Mario is going to kill him hard.

Another disadvantage. Whenever someone is pressed for time, their stress levels go through the roof and they are more prone to screw up. Mario is a human, or at least has been called a human throught gaming history. Psychology effects him too. He will rush and that's playing right into Bugs Bunny's hands. Imagine, if you will, Matador Bugs.

So you have Mario rushing around the playing field collecting power-ups and you don't think this will give Bugs time to plan? Even on a whim, Bugs can do this:

bugs-bunny-drag.jpg

Pulling off a princess disguise is child's play to him. And Mario clearly isn't smart enough to come up with a plan to keep Peach protected, so why wouldn't this work?

That leaves Dante from Devil May Cry. What are Dante's main weapons? Swords and guns? Fascinating. That sounds like the type of stuff that Magneto would kill him instantly with. If Magneto uses some of Dante's powerful demon weapons against him (which he can and will), Dante stands no chance.

But it wouldn't. Dante has survived being struck by his own sword before, and it's even a running gag in the DMC franchise. He shrugs that off. And as for being shot, he can't be. Not by his own guns anyways. He can channel his power through bullets and even the air itself, rendering his own projectiles useless.

And he's been shot point-blank in the face and stomach and walked it off. Guns aren't going to do much to him.

This one goes to Mario and Magneto, two dudes that don't have no time for Bugs and Dante's antics.

Unless Mario gets a star and Magneto learns a new trick, this looks like time is on Bugs DMC's side.

This is the same guy that finds himself saving the same bitch over and over again, right? Clearly he isn't smart enough to dump her ass or at least set preparations for the next time Bowser gets Peach-grabby. I see that as lacking basic intelligence.

Or it could just be proving Mario's loyalty to the Mushroom Kingdom in the first case. Also, there is an attempt to defend Peach, but Bowser isn't a dumbass. He has plans of his own to overwhelm the forces. Besides, Mario is often called in as a last resort anyway, not as the first line of defence.

Bugs Bunny is an elusive critter. He barrows into the ground and shit. Mario doesn't have anything in his arsenal that allows him to go underground except warp pipes, and since this is a neutral battleground, no pipes.

Rabbits leave holes. If Mario throws a fireball down there, it'll be like a grenade falling down a spider hole.

Not to mention the theory that Mario is just an actor. Going by that belief Bugs Bunny is a god to him.

Explain.

Another disadvantage. Whenever someone is pressed for time, their stress levels go through the roof and they are more prone to screw up. Mario is a human, or at least has been called a human throught gaming history. Psychology effects him too. He will rush and that's playing right into Bugs Bunny's hands. Imagine, if you will, Matador Bugs.

The time argument is a little bit iffy to me in the first place. That being said though, I've always found working under pressure gives me more of a motivation to get stuff done. It varies from person to person.

Also, 500 seconds is a long enough time for a fight to take place anyway. He'd only be rushed coming into the last 100 seconds, when the music speeds up in a normal Mario game.

So you have Mario rushing around the playing field collecting power-ups and you don't think this will give Bugs time to plan? Even on a whim, Bugs can do this:

bugs-bunny-drag.jpg

Pulling off a princess disguise is child's play to him. And Mario clearly isn't smart enough to come up with a plan to keep Peach protected, so why wouldn't this work?

It worked on a ******ed redneck, a cat and an incompetent Martian, so of course it's going to work on Mario!

But it wouldn't. Dante has survived being struck by his own sword before, and it's even a running gag in the DMC franchise. He shrugs that off. And as for being shot, he can't be. Not by his own guns anyways. He can channel his power through bullets and even the air itself, rendering his own projectiles useless.

Like I told CMF in the previous round, it took Dante time to get up off that sword. This would allow Mario and Magneto to co-ordinate a stronger attack.
Also, bullet force can still have an effect. If I shot bulletproof glass, it would not penetrate, but force would still be exerted on the glass. Same thing with Dante, only with more powerful bullets, which equals more force. If swords can penetrate him, then his flesh is probably not as resistant as bulletproof glass to bullets, which equals even more damage.

And he's been shot point-blank in the face and stomach and walked it off. Guns aren't going to do much to him.

With the force that Magneto is capable of, I beg to differ.

Unless Mario gets a star and Magneto learns a new trick, this looks like time is on Bugs DMC's side.

Magneto can sabotage a good deal of Bugs's traps, and defeat Dante, whilst Mario can handle Bugs, and with a star, beat Dante, or at least pre-occupy him for a while to Catch 22 him.

Everyone go to 1.00 of this video
[YOUTUBE]WyXtm3wVd3A[/YOUTUBE]

That's right Dante can stop time and he doesn't need a metallic object to do it.
While he can only stop time for about 30-40 seconds this still gives him enough time to walk up to magneto and mario and shoot them both in the head. Magneto and Mario never even get a chance to get any offense in.
Dante and Bugs move on to the next round.

Everyone go to 1.00 of this video
[YOUTUBE]WyXtm3wVd3A[/YOUTUBE]

That's right Dante can stop time and he doesn't need a metallic object to do it.
While he can only stop time for about 30-40 seconds this still gives him enough time to walk up to magneto and mario and shoot them both in the head. Magneto and Mario never even get a chance to get any offense in.
Dante and Bugs move on to the next round.

Can you show me more examples of him doing it? This perks my interest somewhat.

Can you show me more examples of him doing it? This perks my interest somewhat.

How did i know you were going to say this.
[YOUTUBE]yOHnRP74mtg[/YOUTUBE]

For the record the person in this video keeps switching it on and off to save energy(which is measured by the 10 orbs below his life meter). You could use it constantly for about 30 seconds in one go.

Or it could just be proving Mario's loyalty to the Mushroom Kingdom in the first case. Also, there is an attempt to defend Peach, but Bowser isn't a dumbass. He has plans of his own to overwhelm the forces. Besides, Mario is often called in as a last resort anyway, not as the first line of defence.

If you were loyal to the kingdom and in love with the princess, would you:

A. Arrange to have the castle defended

or

B. Invite her kidnapper to play tennis?

He's clearly not the wisest hero to ever live. He attacks things that possess no intelligence whatsoever since his adversaries generally keep walking until they fall to their death or just follow the same pattern over and over again. And the one animal that has even a smidgeon of cunning is his arch-nemesis.

Bugs Bunny is miles ahead of Bowser when it comes to brilliance. Mario is way in over his head here.

Rabbits leave holes. If Mario throws a fireball down there, it'll be like a grenade falling down a spider hole.

Okay let's say for one minute this golden go-to we call Mario's fireball reaches Bugs. He is a Looney Toon. The worst that could really happen is Bugs receives a comical burnt face and an expression of complete distaste.

Bugs Bunny is devilishly smart, and that's a huge factor. I'm not saying he won't walk out unscathed, but there is a shitload of ways Bugs can negate a fireball that defies all possible logic. He could use said fireballs to light his pipe. He could take the fireball out to dinner. He could blow hard enough and snuff it out.

Seriously, Bugs Bunny is like a G-rated Deadpool.

Super Mario Bros. 3 was just a stage. The background featured comical backdrops and when you began the game curtains revealed the start menu. Not to mention Mario enjoys playing games with his enemies like racing, tennis, board games and so on. Does this sound like something a hero would do with the villain? Have you ever seen Link go bowling with Ganon? Did Samus host a party with Ridley?

The time argument is a little bit iffy to me in the first place. That being said though, I've always found working under pressure gives me more of a motivation to get stuff done. It varies from person to person.

Also, 500 seconds is a long enough time for a fight to take place anyway. He'd only be rushed coming into the last 100 seconds, when the music speeds up in a normal Mario game.

I agree that time works differently for most people. However, it's still a disadvantage. How many times have we played Mario and died just because the clock ran out? Mario would have to pick up his power ups, stay on the move and avoid getting touched throughout the entire match. That doesn't sound like a bonus to me.

It worked on a ******ed redneck, a cat and an incompetent Martian, so of course it's going to work on Mario!

I reiterate that Mario has never battled a competent animal before. Bugs Bunny has fucked with major military leaders, movie stars, and mad scientists.

It would definitely work on Mario.

Like I told CMF in the previous round, it took Dante time to get up off that sword. This would allow Mario and Magneto to co-ordinate a stronger attack.

I still feel we are underestimating Bugs. Every cartoon he's ever starred in he came up with a genius plan in a few seconds flat. Even if Dante was out of the game, Bugs Bunny is still a worthy opponent. He works better solo anyways.

Also, bullet force can still have an effect. If I shot bulletproof glass, it would not penetrate, but force would still be exerted on the glass. Same thing with Dante, only with more powerful bullets, which equals more force. If swords can penetrate him, then his flesh is probably not as resistant as bulletproof glass to bullets, which equals even more damage.

He's been shown to regenerate wounds quickly. I also go back to my statement that he's been shot in the head and walked it off. If he can not only survive what should be an instant kill, but keep on going, what amount of bullets could put him down?

With the force that Magneto is capable of, I beg to differ.

Magneto doesn't rival Dante's reflexes and agility. Magneto doesn't have the power to take down a demon of Hell. Magneto doesn't possess the acute precision of Dante.

Magneto doesn't even dress as stylishly as Dante.

Magneto can sabotage a good deal of Bugs's traps, and defeat Dante, whilst Mario can handle Bugs, and with a star, beat Dante, or at least pre-occupy him for a while to Catch 22 him.

Mario can barely handle a ******ed lizard tyrant. And he's going up against the smartest cartoon character to ever live? No chance.

Bugs Bunny knows how to get inside of your head. Dante is practically overpowered as overpowered can get. M&M will be a challenge, but Bugs DMC are practically gods of their world and are unrivaled, while Mario can't keep his own chick from getting taken away and Magneto needs a personal army just to keep things balanced.

Dante doesn't need his guns or sword to take out Magneto. The guy has incredible strength and speed. So he can just pound Magneto to a pulp with his bare hands. If he's using either Ifrit or Beowulf he can kick the shit out of Magneto even more.

As for Mario and Bugs. Well Mario does seem to not be the smartest person. He just jumps on things, throws fire, hammers etc, flies or tries to hit them with a tail. Bugs has dealt with far worse.

Bugs Bunny has beaten the crap out of pretty much every Looney Toon character, who themselves are generally more competent than Mario (even Elmer Fudd)

Basically Dante and Bugs win this

You do know this means war.

This is like North Korea declaring war on the United States. I have the far superior weaponry, army, allies. You just have a crazy dude with a big mouth. And Bugs Bunny.

Did Mario overcome ridiculous odds and untold perils time and time again using his brain? No, he did it because of determination, and remorseless killing of everyone and everything in his path. Bugs Bunny can have whatever plan he wants to stop Mario, the problem is that Mario never stops. He just keeps pushing forward, killing everything in his path.

Mario is a tank, and Bugs Bunny is a bump in the road.

He can pump the rabbit hole full of fireballs...

This is a stupid argument. By this logic, you could say that any one of our film characters is just an actor. We're talking about the character they play, not the man behind it.

That's just not true. Some people thrive under pressure. Considering Mario's ability to beat the clock and the bad guy time and time again, I'd say Mario is one of those people.

bugs-bunny-drag.jpg

You have a point, Mario has fallen for the princess disguise before. But if you're going to pull off a convincing Princess Peach, you need a crown. What are crowns made out of? Gold. Gold is a metal that can be manipulated by Magneto, and when that metal is surrounding Bugs Bunny's noggin, all Magneto has to do is point his finger at Bugs and we'll get to see brains ooze out of Bugs Bunny's ears.

Pretty gruesome, but it just proves that the worst thing Bugs Bunny can do is slip into a princess disguise.

He can shrug off having his head impaled by his own sword? Because that's the type of power Magneto brings to the table. He can take Dante's sword and shove it wherever he wants.

Magneto has more tricks then you know, but he won't have to crack them out. All he needs to do is manipulate the metal given to him and he can destroy everything in his path in this match.

The fuck! Is everyone just going to ignore my stopping time scenario?

Ill add another option.
Dante also has the doppleganger ability which you can see by going to 5.10 of this video.
[YOUTUBE]mmBE_bGmKFM[/YOUTUBE]

Like quicksilver Doppleganger drains from his devil trigger meter meaning it lasts the same amount of time (30 seconds).
But this changes things, 3 vs 2. Bugs and Dante 1 go for Magneto. Dante 2 shoots 7 shades of shit out of Mario, Mario only needs to be hit twice to be killed meaning he's not going to last too long.

Now Magneto takes Dante's item's while both him and Bugs are charging at him, both of them are very quick and very skilled at evading attacks. He's only going to be able to hit one of them at best. If he hits Dante with his sword then Bugs bashes his skull in with a mallet, if he hits bugs then Dante charges at him and pummels his face into the dirt.
Of course during this Dante 2 would have taken out Mario by raining bullets down on him. It won't take him all of 30 seconds so he's got enough time to get a few shots off of magneto either hitting him and causing a fatal blow or causing a distraction, just another object he has to spin around and control. Providing just enough of a distraction for Bugs and/or Dante 1 to take care of Magneto.

This is like North Korea declaring war on the United States. I have the far superior weaponry, army, allies. You just have a crazy dude with a big mouth. And Bugs Bunny.

You mean I have a demon-hybrid impervious to most pain, and the most manipulative character in existence.

Did Mario overcome ridiculous odds and untold perils time and time again using his brain? No, he did it because of determination, and remorseless killing of everyone and everything in his path. Bugs Bunny can have whatever plan he wants to stop Mario, the problem is that Mario never stops. He just keeps pushing forward, killing everything in his path.

Mario has the defense of paper mache. If he's a tank, he's one made of origami.

He does stop. Whenever he touches anything that's both alive and an adversary.

Bugs Bunny has survived bombings.

He can pump the rabbit hole full of fireballs...

He has to obtain the Fire Flower first. As already told to Fallout, Bugs Bunny is an expert in devising plans in mere seconds.

He is the master of the 4th Wall. Bugs Bunny doesn't follow the rules the other three do. Any attack can and would be met with some comical shenanigans. I see no reason why Bugs couldn't convince the fireball to attack Mario instead. Inanimate object have came to life around Bugs before.

This is a stupid argument. By this logic, you could say that any one of our film characters is just an actor. We're talking about the character they play, not the man behind it.

Mario 64 & Mario Kart- camera follows him around for "no reason whatsoever"
Mario Bros. 3- is legitimately a play
Mario RPG- Bowser and Mario are working together as partners
Mario 64 & Sunshine- all stages are called "episodes"

Not to mention what I've already stated to Fallout about how playing tennis with your arch-nemesis doesn't sound like what a hero does. I think the actor theory isn't necessarily stupid when it makes more sense than "hero saves princess 5986 times". He's either the stupidest man in the friend-zone, or he is an actor playing a part in a role you direct.

Stupid gets you killed. He needs 1Ups to survive for a period of time. Bugs Bunny ain't got time fo dat shit.

That's just not true. Some people thrive under pressure. Considering Mario's ability to beat the clock and the bad guy time and time again, I'd say Mario is one of those people.

If we are going with Mario thriving because he has limited time, then I assume Dante gets better with every hit he deals on his opponent, am I correct?

You have a point, Mario has fallen for the princess disguise before. But if you're going to pull off a convincing Princess Peach, you need a crown. What are crowns made out of? Gold. Gold is a metal that can be manipulated by Magneto, and when that metal is surrounding Bugs Bunny's noggin, all Magneto has to do is point his finger at Bugs and we'll get to see brains ooze out of Bugs Bunny's ears.

1. When the hell has authenticity ever played a role in a Bugs Bunny disguise? He didn't need a real Hitler stache to convince the Nazis he was the Führer. He don't need no stinking metal. All he needs is the suspension of disbelief. And he's a master of that.

2. No one has ever turned down drag-Bunny's advances.

Pretty gruesome, but it just proves that the worst thing Bugs Bunny can do is slip into a princess disguise.

That's a hell of an adaptable defense for a cartoon character though. I mean compared to someone who gets smaller then dies if he gets too close to anything hostile.

He can shrug off having his head impaled by his own sword? Because that's the type of power Magneto brings to the table. He can take Dante's sword and shove it wherever he wants.

As if Dante is just going to stand there and allow that. His reflexes are inhuman. His agility is inhuman. His attacks are inhuman. He could punch through solid rock with no effort. He may have to try harder, but he could punch through metal.

Magneto, unbelievably, is human.

Magneto has more tricks then you know, but he won't have to crack them out. All he needs to do is manipulate the metal given to him and he can destroy everything in his path in this match.

I know well about Magneto's powers and how far they range. And in any other match, I would be defending the M&M team. But Dante is one contender I don't think could be defeated by Magneto or his magnetic powers. Magneto is facing a fighter with superior reflexes and unnatural strength. Magneto would have to be able to hit Dante with that sword to do anything. Dante is not known for standing still.

Looney Toon characters are possibly the most powerful characters in any given fight just on the fact they defy every known science of our world. Bugs Bunny is the most dangerous of the Toons, for he can do anything the situation calls for. Whether it's dress as Peach or Hitler for Magneto, exit the fight and come back at a convenient time, or wear a flame-******ant suit, Bugs Bunny is the deadliest warrior. And obviously the most underestimated.

Dante is a walking hell-bomb. You couldn't've picked a more stacked team.

I made it a point to not make a single serious argument this entire tournament, but as I sit here shirtless and covered in Cheeto crumbs, I look over at my 1UP tattoo and decide to take a stand.

Magneto is more than a guy who can control metal. He is a guy that by himself routinely does battle with the X-Men. Not just one person, not even two, but multiple X-Men. Among the notable members of that scrappy little pack are guys like Cyclops, a highly skilled tactician who can shoot concussive blasts out of his eyes; Colossus, a man with bullet and explosion proof skin who has super strength and has stood toe to toe with the likes of Hulk and Thing and lived to tell the tale; Storm, a woman who can fly and manipulate the weather; Nightcrawler, a skilled swordsman with the ability to teleport; Wolverine, a man with a healing factor, indestructible bones, and razor sharp claws. Those are just a few notable names that routinely team up to take on one man, and its still a close fight. Magneto alone could take on Bugs and Dante, but he has Mario on his side.

Mario, who has the fire flower at his disposable, as well as the tanooki suit, and the invincibility star. Who cares if he is an actor? Mark Wahlberg is an actor and he would have totally stopped 9/11 from happening if he was on that plane.

And lets stop this circle jerk of Bugs Bunny. He routinely fools a mentally ******ed hunter with a speech impediment into thinking he is a woman, and outsmarts an over confident duck, anything above that and he usually runs. So again I implore everyone to stop jerking off Bugs Bunny, because bestiality is a sin, and pretty fucking gross.

Did Mario overcome ridiculous odds and untold perils time and time again using his brain? No, he did it because of determination, and remorseless killing of everyone and everything in his path
. Bugs Bunny can have whatever plan he wants to stop Mario, the problem is that Mario never stops. He just keeps pushing forward, killing everything in his path.

So Mario is a dumbass. And pretty much every battle is won with brains as well as brawn something you've admitted Mario has little of.

Yes he killed everything in his path but Bugs Bunny is harder to kill than a Koopa. Fact of the matter is Bugs could probably match Mario in the attack department and with his superior intellect come out on top.

Magneto is more than a guy who can control metal. He is a guy that by himself routinely does battle with the X-Men. Not just one person, not even two, but multiple X-Men. Among the notable members of that scrappy little pack are guys like Cyclops, a highly skilled tactician who can shoot concussive blasts out of his eyes; Colossus, a man with bullet and explosion proof skin who has super strength and has stood toe to toe with the likes of Hulk and Thing and lived to tell the tale; Storm, a woman who can fly and manipulate the weather; Nightcrawler, a skilled swordsman with the ability to teleport; Wolverine, a man with a healing factor, indestructible bones, and razor sharp claws. Those are just a few notable names that routinely team up to take on one man, and its still a close fight. Magneto alone could take on Bugs and Dante, but he has Mario on his side.

Yeah but Dante is part demon. And if I'm being perfectly honest if in Devil Trigger mode could take down Magneto pretty easily. Even without his guns and sword Dante is a fierce combatant and would certainly be able to beat Magneto.

So Mario is a dumbass. And pretty much every battle is won with brains as well as brawn something you've admitted Mario has little of.

If that's true, then why does Mario win literally all the time? Sure, brains always compliments brawn very nicely, but when you're as powerful as Mario, it doesn't matter what's underneath your signature red hat.

Yes he killed everything in his path but Bugs Bunny is harder to kill than a Koopa. Fact of the matter is Bugs could probably match Mario in the attack department and with his superior intellect come out on top.

Does Bugs Bunny shoot fireballs? Ice balls? Have a magical cape that reflects projectiles? Bombs? Hammers? A go-kart? No? All he has is the abstract ability to manipulate a cartoon reality that this tournament doesn't take place in?

Cool.

Yeah but Dante is part demon. And if I'm being perfectly honest if in Devil Trigger mode could take down Magneto pretty easily. Even without his guns and sword Dante is a fierce combatant and would certainly be able to beat Magneto.

You do realize Magneto is the dude that has taken down some of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe, right?

Does Bugs Bunny shoot fireballs? Ice balls? Have a magical cape that reflects projectiles? Bombs? Hammers? A go-kart? No? All he has is the abstract ability to manipulate a cartoon reality that this tournament doesn't take place in?

Cool.

This can also be applied to Mario. He's not is his own universe anymore. Where are the blocks he needs to get mushrooms, flowers, capes and stars. Every item Mario uses is gotten from a block. Where are they in a neutral battlefield like this? Does he have a massive mag full of mushrooms?(just realised that would make him look like a drug dealer) Nope Mario doesn't use a bag.
So basically Mario is in his smallest and must futile form. One touch from anything will kill him and he has no access to his powerups.
Mario should have stuck with clear backed up toilets as he's even more in the shit in this fight.
Mario dies from getting a slap or whatever. Magneto's power can't effect bugs so him and Dante tag team to defeat him.

This can also be applied to Mario. He's not is his own universe anymore. Where are the blocks he needs to get mushrooms, flowers, capes and stars. Every item Mario uses is gotten from a block. Where are they in a neutral battlefield like this? Does he have a massive mag full of mushrooms?(just realised that would make him look like a drug dealer) Nope Mario doesn't use a bag.

Mario in and of himself has existed in multiple universes, and he's always had access to most, if not all of his powers. It can therefore be assumed that Mario's powers are inherent to him, and thus can be carried over from other universes.

And yes, that did make him sound like a dealer of psychedelic shrooms.

So basically Mario is in his smallest and must futile form. One touch from anything will kill him and he has no access to his powerups.
Mario should have stuck with clear backed up toilets as he's even more in the shit in this fight.
Mario dies from getting a slap or whatever. Magneto's power can't effect bugs so him and Dante tag team to defeat him.

I already addressed that I believe Mario's powers are inherent to him, but to answer this question hypothetically, in this example you'd be suggesting that Mario loses all of his powers but keeping all of his weaknesses when he transfers across universes.

If that's true, then why does Mario win literally all the time? Sure, brains always compliments brawn very nicely, but when you're as powerful as Mario, it doesn't matter what's underneath your signature red hat.

In the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Basically Mario is a dumbass. But so is everyone else in the mushroom kingdom. Bowser always uses the same tactic of kidnapping the Princess and she's dumb enough to get caught all the time. Essentially he's the smartest one there. But that's not saying much.

But surely that would mean Mario couldn't use any power ups. He always has to pick up the power ups from somewhere and if they're fighting in a neutral zone then he's fucked. Bugs may not be able to warp the reality they're in but he's tough regardless so he'd be able to handle Mario

You do realize Magneto is the dude that has taken down some of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe, right?

Dante (on his own) took down Mundus the Lord Of The Underworld and Argosax The Chaos in both his first form (essentially loads of other demons) and then his its true form Despair Embodied. So a fight between him and Magneto may be tough, but ultimately Dante would win

Mario, who has the fire flower at his disposable, as well as the tanooki suit, and the invincibility star. Who cares if he is an actor? Mark Wahlberg is an actor and he would have totally stopped 9/11 from happening if he was on that plane.

When will anyone stop and think about the fact that Mario never starts off with any of that shit? He has to go, break blocks, and collect them. That's time ticking. Time for either Dante or Bugs to take advantage of.

And lets stop this circle jerk of Bugs Bunny. He routinely fools a mentally ******ed hunter with a speech impediment into thinking he is a woman, and outsmarts an over confident duck, anything above that and he usually runs. So again I implore everyone to stop jerking off Bugs Bunny, because bestiality is a sin, and pretty fucking gross.

C'mon Yaz, please try and keep up. I already threw in that he has hoodwinked military leaders, officials, businessmen, scientists, etc. He's more than capable of fucking smart people over, least of all Mario.

And don't you ever tell me what to do with my pecker.

It is simple. Magneto stops Dante with his own bullets and while Bugs is joking about Mario's moustache.

The rabbit takes a few fireballs and throws in some comedy mallet attacks and other acme antics- but ultimately Magneto grows tired of the jester. He turns the anvil into a box and seals Bugs up and flings him across the battlefield.

It is simple. Magneto stops Dante with his own bullets and while Bugs is joking about Mario's moustache.

Like I said before Dante doesn't need guns or a sword to beat the crap out of Magneto.

The rabbit takes a few fireballs and throws in some comedy mallet attacks and other acme antics- but ultimately Magneto grows tired of the jester. He turns the anvil into a box and seals Bugs up and flings him across the battlefield.

Because Magneto has had his faced caved in by the half demon. Dante simply picks up his gun and shoots Mario in the face.

Like I said before Dante doesn't need guns or a sword to beat the crap out of Magneto.

I hope you are not implying Dante would use hand to hand combat against him, are you?

Because Magneto has had his faced caved in by the half demon. Dante simply picks up his gun and shoots Mario in the face.

Here is the deal, what makes you think Magneto will let Dante get within striking distance of him? All his weapons will be used against him regardless of if Dante chooses to use them or not. Eric has beaten far better men.

I hope you are not implying Dante would use hand to hand combat against him, are you?

Here is the deal, what makes you think Magneto will let Dante get within striking distance of him? All his weapons will be used against him regardless of if Dante chooses to use them or not. Eric has beaten far better men.

Let's see, Dante is extremely fast and can beat the crap out of people with his bare hands

[YOUTUBE]-FPelBh5seI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]uiPaI57rWeM[/YOUTUBE]

Basically him using Beowulf from the first video and using the techniques from the second he could take down Magneto fairly easily. That lest we not forget his powers are amplified when in devil trigger form. So him being even faster means he would get to Magneto and beat him to a pulp.

And like I said Dante has beaten The Lord Of The Underworld. A really powerful mutant isn't really that much of a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back