Rumor: WWE's Action For TNA Going on the Road

It's not about considering them as competitor it's about teaching them a lesson in case they want to repeat their lawsuit. oh tyrants. i don't sympathize with tna cause they would do just the same in a similar condition, they proved it in that lawsuit bullshit.

That's why I think this report is silly and crap. We're supposed to believe WWE is going out of it's way to book smaller venues, butt-heads with them everything Thursday, re-scramble their house show schedule and such, just because TNA is filming their show on the road now. Just how different is it from TNA holding a bigger house show on a Thursday? Yeah, cameras. But anything else? WWE wants money. Trying to be dicks to TNA is not going to make them money. And it's not really going to do much of anything. TNA's shows will be far longer and on TV opposed to WWE's untelevised, dark and somewhat damp house show.

Agreed...Its not like TNA will be booking Allstate Arena or the Staples Center or Wachovia Center...theyll be booking smaller venues of which there are many. Even if these are some of the same venues that WWE runs live events it makes no financial sense to try to block them all off.

It's not about considering them as competitor it's about teaching them a lesson in case they want to repeat their lawsuit. oh tyrants. i don't sympathize with tna cause they would do just the same in a similar condition, they proved it in that lawsuit bullshit.

How fitting that you have Ryback for an avatar, because if it's one thing you trolls have in common with him, is that you like being fed. I'll throw a few morsels your way just the same. If it turns out you are serious about this statement, then you need to take your head out of your rear end. WWE has been known for doing petty stuff in the past themselves and in the case of the law, have been known to blow off legal cease and desists, i.e. the whole World Wildlife Fund controversy.

So, be that as it may, you don't have a single leg to stand on with the drivel you just posted. For one, we don't know the accuracy of the rumor stated, and as far as that TNA talent lawsuit goes, I don't know the finest points of the law truth be told, and I take it that you probably don't have a single grasp of it either. It's the right of an individual or an entity to pursue a legal course of action should they choose to, it's then the duty of those in charge of the law to see if such right was valid in the first place.

Again, I take it that you seriously don't have a concept of how such a system works, in the case of TNA's booking being in danger by WWE's business practices, we'll see in due time. For the sake of TNA, I'd like to hope they don't have that problem, but we'll see.

In closing, leave the intelligent forums of communication to those who can actually ascertain the concept, you're better fit to loiter in the spam friendly forums. I think that's a little bit more your speed.

I noticed during Bellator last night that the Gwinnet Center where the show was being broadcast from happens to be one of the locations for TNA's tapings. It might be possible that Bellator and Spike have their hands on helping TNA book these venues so even if WWE wanted to try and mess with TNA, they also have to compete with Bellator MMA which books the same kind of venues. It's 2 vs 1 on this and even though WWE is obviously bigger, getting 2 gigs is better than one.

With other wrestling promotions including TNA running shows in the New York area over WrestleMania weekend, WWE is planning to keep their talent busy and away from TNA stars.
This is another "report" about WWE taking measures. Particularly for Wrestlemania weekend when TNA will hold a house show in the New York market. Yeah, we're expected to believe WWE officials are willing to place their talent on hotel arrest or something. Troll harder, dirt sheets.

On the other hand, the last time a company made some bold moves and WWE did nothing to counter-act their progress (they actually helped by running off so many of their talents to the competitor), WCW mopped the floor with them. SO I could understand why they want to be proactive about this, and make sure it doesn't happen again.

The fact is that WCW may have been able to "mop the floor" with WWE for a period of time, but it wasn't until they had Ted Turner's pocketbook fully in play. WCW was able to be competitive because Ted Turner was willing to offer up the kind of large dollar gauranteed deals that eventually crippled the promotion. Yes it worked for a while because Vince was too smart about the business and wasn't willing to compete with the kind of deals that Turner was signing guys to because he knew that those types of gauruntees will backfire on a promoter long term. However, for the short term it was successful and showed that with the right amount of money being spent even the WWE juggernaut is somewhat vulnerable.

WWE has never considered TNA a threat, because TNA has never been in a position to compete with them financially. Perhaps this move to taking Impact permanently on the road, combined with the resigning of Jeff Hardy and some of the things eluded to by Hulk Hogan in recent interviews has lead the WWE to believe that perhaps Dixie has convinced her daddy to start to loosen the purse strings and allow her the kind of financial freedom to make the sorts of moves that would put them into a position to be legitimately competitive, which was never a realistic possibility in the past considering the fiscal gap between the companies. If a larger chunk of Panda Energy's billions are put at TNA's disposal that could change how the game is played. WWE may already be thinking about positioning itself to be in a better spot to combat that possibility this time around.

I don't know how true this report is. If it's true, then more power to Vince. But let's be frank, TNA going on the road can and possibly will be lucrative. That doesn't mean that it's going to show major dividends right away. WWE could be jumping the gun, especially with them being the main player in pro-wrestling. While TNA isn't up there with WWE, a little competition is good for everyone, including the fans. I'm sure at some point TNA can maybe plan two steps ahead for booking arenas.

Its Vince after all. He will always remain the crook he was. He single handedly made wrestling a household name, and he only single handedly killed it back in 2008. He is just taking a small step towards his old actions. I wouldn't be surprised if in future IW gets good ratings then SmackDown could go on a war against IW on Thursdays. He is Vince After all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back