Sam's Thread of Chattin' w/ Jake & Other Robust Subjects

Christ, Barrett lost again? They're never going to give me the excuse I need to leave; only to return the next week a la John Cena.

I don't know what's left to cover. Off the top of my head:

Wes
Jake being banned
The year where I didn't do anything
That time I was nearly admin
Tastycles' radio show

Maybe at Christmas, as a sort of present.

You've forgotten to cover just how much you miss me

Since when have you lived in Leeds? There's a joke to be had there about you having your way with Becca. Not a good joke, but a joke nonetheless.

But if there were any stalking between the 2 of us, I'd be the stalker as opposed to the stalkee. Or whatever the word for a person being stalked is.

It's been said. And to think, I provided Lee with yet more personal information. Not much, mind you. Enough to find me if he really wanted, but that'd just be weird. Weird people don't exist - least of all on the internet. Right, Becca?

HBK-Aholic said:
I love you, William.

Yeah, alright.

You go to university with my "sister" it would seem, well to the same one anyway, so I think I move in the lead with that one. I've been in the Primark Becca works in as well and the same stadium as Jake I think. I'm *********ing as I type this, obviously.

I was going to bring up a movie similar to this, but I can't think of one off the top of my head. I'll begin work on the screenplay immediately.

I'd IMDB it but I think I should probably go to sleep. I'll watch RAW tomorrow. And I'm to ring a friend between 11 and 12pm. Exciting times ahead.

Miz is WWE Champ, does that mean Irish has bumped up that Miz thread he made 18 months ago and pointed out how I said he was shit? He still is by the way, ***** best match was with Danielson only a few months ago.

Working on a film adaptation of Hamlet over the summer. Brian Blessed is going to be in it. Livin' the dream.

Miz is WWE Champ, does that mean Irish has bumped up that Miz thread he made 18 months ago and pointed out how I said he was shit?

Yes, he did. A broken clock is still right twice a day.

He still is by the way, ***** best match was with Danielson only a few months ago.

His name is Daniel Bryan. "DBD" if you must recognise, you know, the majority of his career. Anyway, yeah, Bryan might have lost nigh on all momentum but I'll be damned if he's not the most dependable guy on the roster to put on a good match. Miz, Ziggler, DiBiase - when will he stop giving people the best matches of their career!?

Working on a film adaptation of Hamlet over the summer. Brian Blessed is going to be in it. Livin' the dream.

Sounds absolutely magical. You know, I've always wanted to go to Disneyland. You give me hope that I, too, can one day live my dream.

My animator friend wants me to write something for him. All I have so far is titles with puns in. Good start.

I can't do anything without puns these days. I also do a mean line in taglines that would never be used by any sane person working in film.

I can't do anything without puns these days. I also do a mean line in taglines that would never be used by any sane person working in film.

one_liners.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back