So I Watched A Rant On Roman Reigns From Last Year...

Wildcat66

Mastermind of ATV
Jesus CHRIST.

I think it might be a contender for the worst rant I've ever seen, period.

For those of you who are wondering what in God's name i'm talking about, let me go back a few inches so we can get context.

This is a rant on Roman Reigns made last year from a YouTube wrestling channel named Godzilla Hawke and...oh boy.

If you haven't guessed yet, it's bad. Like, REALLY bad.

To go over the details:
Rambling on and on over nothing.
Repeating the typical 'smark' talking points on Roman Reigns and WWE in general.
Talking in an extremely butthurt, whiny voice that really grinds on the ears when he raises his voice.
Unnecessary swearing, including uses of the words c**t and f****t (which he does not refer to gay people, he refers instead to WWE and Roman Reigns)
Does some serious alarmism throughout the video.
And overall coming off as a total idiot in front of a multi-million dollar platform in YouTube.

In short: This rant is garbage and the person who made it is kind of garbage himself.

He's also made videos calling people who hate NXT 'not real wrestling fans' and questioned why people hate Dalyxman, (a wrestling channel Godzilla Hawke is a fan of) which even if I wasn't the biggest fan of him; (and i'm not) I have to at least give him credit for coming off as a somewhat affable guy. (For the most part, when he rants on a topic involving wrestling; it can get heated sometimes and even then, it's usually not to the level of this video)

But I've rambled on long enough, you probably want to see the video yourself because you're curious if what i'm saying is true or not. So, i'm just going to send you the link and see what you think.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5aYenyskrE&t

Hmmm, I don't even see a point to this thread at all. So the guy doesn't like Roman Reigns and said so on Youtube. Big deal, I'm sure you'll find a lot of them if you look hard enough.

Most of us don't bother to look hard enough though simply because it is crap and not worth anyone's time.

Quite honestly I personally don't care what other people think of certain wrestlers. The whole world could hate a certain wrestler but that doesn't mean I will. We are all individuals capable of making our own decisions and having our own train of thought. Well I think we are, aren't we?

So you are ranting about how someone ranted about Roman Reigns being bad while creating a really bad thread to rant about the really bad YouTube ranting guy?

Makes sense.

I got 15 seconds into the video and then asked myself why a grown man is ranting about wrestling and posting it on YouTube. I'd heard enough as soon as he said he was done.

Damn you Sai Deliverer of Stuff for not clicking the link. Made me wanna click it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back