Songs You Are Ashamed To Admit You Like

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
So, today, while driving back home, some guy passes me blasting some song that is really catchy, and all I hear is part of the chorus, which is, "Kiss me through the phone, I'll see you later on." Well, I get home and find out that it's a song by Soulja Boy, whom I think is a disgrace to rap. Yet, I can't stop myself from downloading the song off of iTunes, and I have listened to it five times in the past two hours. I have never felt so guilty yet gratified.

Anyone else been in a similar situation?

So, today, while driving back home, some guy passes me blasting some song that is really catchy, and all I hear is part of the chorus, which is, "Kiss me through the phone, I'll see you later on." Well, I get home and find out that it's a song by Soulja Boy, whom I think is a disgrace to rap. Yet, I can't stop myself from downloading the song off of iTunes, and I have listened to it five times in the past two hours. I have never felt so guilty yet gratified.

Anyone else been in a similar situation?

I don't blame you for liking that song. Soulja boy has evolved with that song. I don't really have an guilty pleasures, because I'm open to what I like whatever people think.

Poker Face- Ga Ga

Fall Out Boy's First Album

Panic at the Disco!'s album Fever You Can't Sweat Out

Bossy- Kelis

and several others

Hm. I listened to that song and it doesn't suck.

I like... all Katy Perry songs. That's it I guess. I also like some stuff by Taylor Swift.

None.

But one of my favourite songs is Hole in the Head by Sugababes. I imagine many people would be ashamed by that.

My favorite song is not by her, but my favorite song by her is love story. God I feel weird admitting it, but shes so talented.

The first soulja boy song "crack that" I was ashamed that I loved, as I am not into that kind of music at all. Also the Vengaboys, no one will admit to liking them, yet they play that at a cheesy club night and you're the first one up singing everytime.

Hm. I listened to that song and it doesn't suck.

I like... all Katy Perry songs. That's it I guess. I also like some stuff by Taylor Swift.

Taylor Swift. God damn her songs are awesome.

My favorite song is not by her, but my favorite song by her is love story. God I feel weird admitting it, but shes so talented.

Haha yeah Taylor Swift is awesome. But not my answer here cause I'm real open about liking her and not ashmand by it if not seen by my post I made

Hot N Cold and I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry. I like them but not open about it...and really kinda Ashamed to admit seeing as pop like straight pop is not my type of music..

I like Hot n Cold and Ur So Gay by Katy the most. I find I Kissed a Girl to be overrated. Hot, but overrated.

Quick observation and question about Katy Perry. Is it just me, or does anyone else think that she is, content-wise, nothing more than Pink-light (i.e., a less explicit version of the singer Pink)? I mean, she sure does do her share of bitching about men.

Quick observation and question about Katy Perry. Is it just me, or does anyone else think that she is, content-wise, nothing more than Pink-light (i.e., a less explicit version of the singer Pink)? I mean, she sure does do her share of bitching about men.

I used to love a man,
but he had another plan,
He didn't love me anymore
and ran away with that ugly ****e,

Who gives a fuck,
Because men suck,
I'm doing fine,
Having a great time,
Men let you down,
Turn smiles into a frown
I don't give a fuck
Because men suck.

If Pink sang that, it'd sell a million copies. Generic shite sells.

It's because Max Martin(who's a super producer in the pop world)works with both of them. Same guy who works with Avril Lavigne aswell.

Anyways I'm ashamed that I like Metallica's "Enter sandman" and "This could happen anywhere" by Alexisonfire. Shameful.

I am a tragic for 80's music, especially soft pop and love ballads. I just think that the 80's had the best music, and I like very little stuff around today.

A couple of 80's songs that I liked, that are considered daggy and naff today, are "Ride Like The Wind" by Christopher Cross and "We Built This City" by Starship. I also consider one of my favourite all-time love songs is "Hello" by Lionel Richie.

I just find it laughable that music that people are embarrassed by today, and tell me "How can you like that song"?" seem to forget that, when these songs were out, they made No. 1, and stayed there for many weeks, when you had to sell many more singles then to get No.1 than you do today.So, many of the people who bag those songs probably liked them then, since they charted well because a lot of people must have liked those songs.

I'm from Australia, and another guilty pleasure of mine musically is an Australian artist called Delta Goodrem. She is a lovely lady with an incredible voice, and is huge in Australia and the UK (where she lives with her fiance, who was in the boy-band Westlife), and will hopefully crack the U.S. market shortly. My brother told me that she performed on "Letterman" one night, but I missed it , unfortunately. However, I have been to both of Delta's Melbourne concerts, and have all of her albums. I am one of the few guys who actually admits to being a fan (eventhough no-one denies her talent, and some guys think she is a looker).

Erm...let me see *checks iTunes*.....only one I see and this is a maybe, Sweet Lady by Tyrese. Actually any Tyrese music in general I'll go with. Though I'm really not ashamed of listening to his music, he's got some good songs for turning the lights down, lighting a candle, and making sweet...sweet love. Otherwise, when I was younger I was lovin the song "Are You That Somebody" by Aaliyah, and I still got that song on heavy rotation.

So I don't really, because I stick to three or four genres and if I like a song, so be it, I don't care what others think when my subs bump it in my car.

"iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls. LOVE that song.

but fuck it, Will does too, and we are both fuckin badass. So damn what.

also I rock out Hulk Hogans theme music as if it were a regular tune. Not strange to us, VERY damn strange to the rest of the world lol

pft, Wes that doesnt count. I used to bump that song, and people didnt even know it was funny. People used to be in my car like "this shit is tight.." :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back