Statute of Limitations

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
My friend broke up with his girlfriend 2 months ago. They dated for four months. The girl has been sending me signals, and I have been thinking about it. I asked my friend about it and he wasn't to happy. I don't want to be unbro, but I like her. How long until you think it would be right by my friend for me to make a move?

Side note- I have another girl on the side right now so don't make this about just getting some. She is just a ****e and not girlfriend material.

What do you think?

The last thing you want to do is set up a recycling program with your friends. Shit like this is only acceptable when you intend to get EXTREMELY serious. I'd be pissed if a friend of mine went after my ex for a short fling but I'd have no problem with it if he saw a future with her and intended to make that future a reality.

'Course, you could talk to your friend and ask if he's cool with you trying for his ex.

If he says he's okay with it (even if he isn't), you're in the clear to make your move.

If he says he doesn't like it, you have your answer......and a decision to make.

My friend broke up with his girlfriend 2 months ago. They dated for four months. The girl has been sending me signals, and I have been thinking about it. I asked my friend about it and he wasn't to happy. I don't want to be unbro, but I like her. How long until you think it would be right by my friend for me to make a move?

Side note- I have another girl on the side right now so don't make this about just getting some. She is just a ****e and not girlfriend material.

What do you think?

Bros before hoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back