What I've Been Up To

Leafy

Getting Noticed By Management
So I'm here to tell you a story

My friend was telling me of this exgirlfriend who he said had made up a story about his friend, so he broke up with her. She said she still loved him, but he ignored her. So one night on facebook she gets online, and I message her saying "He still loves you" So this excites her and for about 3 weeks she texts him everyday.

Then my other friend got this girl to get interested in the first friend. But when she asked for his number, he gave her my number instead. So for the past week I've been pretending to be him. And it all lead up to this night. I was going to get the first girl and the second girl, and him, all at this haunted house.

But last hour it all blew up in my face.

I summarized the shit of this story. But what do you guys think.

So I'm here to tell you a story

My friend was telling me of this exgirlfriend who he said had made up a story about his friend, so he broke up with her. She said she still loved him, but he ignored her. So one night on facebook she gets online, and I message her saying "He still loves you" So this excites her and for about 3 weeks she texts him everyday.

Then my other friend got this girl to get interested in the first friend. But when she asked for his number, he gave her my number instead. So for the past week I've been pretending to be him. And it all lead up to this night. I was going to get the first girl and the second girl, and him, all at this haunted house.

But last hour it all blew up in my face.

I summarized the shit of this story. But what do you guys think.

......the actual fuck?

With your title in mind, what is your position on increasing taxes on the red leaves, which have been known to pay far less in taxes than the other colors, despite income equal to or above the average income of yellow leaves?

Is this one of those Book This! creative writing contests where everyone takes some current event in their own life and turns it in to an incoherent TNA storyline mess?

With your title in mind, what is your position on increasing taxes on the red leaves, which have been known to pay far less in taxes than the other colors, despite income equal to or above the average income of yellow leaves?

I believe the red leaves should have to pay the rising taxes proposed by my legislature. Within the tree they are the most vibrant and thus attract the most attention. Yet they continue to pay little to no taxes while the oppressed yellow brethren are stomped by the high taxes. This must stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back