SURVIVOR SERIES THEN NOW AND FOREVER

SammyEter

Sam Eter
I was having a think about who would win in a survivor series type of match

im going off with the best 4 of each ERA who potentially made more money or became superstars.
(im sure everyones teams will be different)

TEAM 1990's:
HULK HOGAN (C)
GOLDBERG
SHAWN MICHAELS
BRET HART

TEAM 2000'S:
AUSTIN (c)
THE ROCK
JOHN CENA
TRIPLE H

TEAM 2010'S:
ROMAN REIGNS (C)
RANDY ORTON
BROCK LESNAR
CM PUNK

IF YOU HAVE ANY WRESTLERS YOU'D TRADE FOR ANY ERA FEEL FREE BUT IT HAS TO BE SOMEONE WHO DREW MORE OR EQUAL.

Team 1990's
Hulk Hogan(C)
Goldberg
Austin
Sting

Team 2000's

The Rock(c)
Triple H
Batista
John Cena

Team 2010's
Brock Lesnar(c)
Roman Reigns
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan

Just a bit of explanation for my changes. I Think Austin drew more money in the 90's then in the 2000 so i moved him out of team 2000 and into team 90's and i Put Sting in because for the most part of the 90's, he was the face of WCW and everything exploded for him with the crow gimmick which drew a lot of money for the company. I took Bret and HBK out because while they were champions, it was during a era that WWF wasn't making a ton of money and them being on top did help the situation

So for Team 2000's since Austin was out, i had to put somebody else in and i went with Batista. The guy was number 2 to Cena for most of his run in WWE and drew as much as John so why not put him in.

For team 2010, I switch the team captains because Lesnar drew more then Reigns and i took out orton and replace him with Daniel Bryan because while at first the guy couldn't draw a dime, when the yes movement started, he became one of the biggest draw in the company while Orton never really was a draw.

Team 1990s
Hogan (C)
Stone Cold "Steve Austin"
Gold Berg
The Rock

Team 2000's
Kurt Angle (C)
Shawn Michaels
Eddie Guerrero
John Cena

Team 2010's
Brock Lesnar (C)
The Shield

Brief explanation of my changes I feel like both the Rock and Stone Cold drew more in the 90s then in the 2000's. Further more I feel like Shawn Michaels was a WAY bigger draw in the 2000's than he was in the 90's. With the Rock and stone cold out I feel like the best option for the Captain had to be Kurt Angle, Eddie Guerrero was a huge draw and is arguably the most famous/ popular wrestler of Mexican Heritage. For team 2010's I make Brock Lesnar the team Captain because he is arguably the biggest draw in all of Combat sports/ sports entertainment. The shield as a total was one of the hottest stables the WWE had seen in years and as the saying goes "The Whole is greater than the sum of it's parts while Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose were all huge draws together as the Shield their draw power was absolutely astonishing. Besides, imagine how much chaos and destruction Brock and the Shield could cause. My Personal opinion hope it's acceptable.

It should be 5 people per team, not 4. 5 is the traditional and official number for a Survivor Series match, 4 is the lazy years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back