• JWGunslinger

• Dragon Saga

• The Best

• George Steele's Barber

• awesome_miz

Results are only viewable after voting.

JGlass

Unregistered User
This poll will be open until December 31st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
JWGunslinger
Dragon Saga
The Best
George Steele’s Barber
awesome_miz

Voted for myself just because, but JW should take it here. He contributes in just about every section (and so does every other candidate except myself here) where as I stay to just a couple of sections. Oh well, hopefully I'll get some votes :blush: :shrug: .

This one is fairly easy. If you hold non-spam posts in a higher regard than anything else you should vote for JWGunslinger. If you are going to judge posts by quality only, and not by where they were posted, you should vote for George Steele's Barber.

This one is fairly easy. If you hold non-spam posts in a higher regard than anything else you should vote for JWGunslinger. If you are going to just posts by quality only, and not by where they were posted, you should vote for George Steel's Barber.

Any halfway rational person would go for the latter option, no? Is that what you were driving at?

In my opinion, this is a two way race. Dragon Saga is a fine non-spam poster, but there are tons of solid non-spam posters that get little recognition.

GSB and JWG are the two rookies that have impressed me the most based on personality and chutzpa. JWG is just a good ol' southern boy, kind of like Dusty Rhodes, except with fewer chins. GSB is one of the funnier posters around these parts, and his name kicks ass. It's between those two for me.

Write-in vote for Coco.
405852011_1ad5953aae.jpg

Calm down and look one below you Saga.

Actually I agree on that.

The fact Awesome_Miz is beating you even with such a short amount of time in the polls gone is horrendous. From what I've seen of you, you've been a very good poster, especially concerning MMA and from the few appearences you've made when discussing wrestling.

JWGunslinger for me. Classy, intelligent guy, great poster in a variety of sections. George Steele's Barber is a close second, though, for most of the same reasons.

I voted for JW.

It came down to the fact I've had more personal interaction with him than I have GSB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back