The Cigar Lounge Society

I got two, does sex before marriage help or hurt a relationship? If that doesn't work what about, Are guys more pressured to have sex, or girls?

What you mean like what? I was saying I could make a thread on, Does sex before marriage help your relationship more or hurt it? If that wouldn't work maybe one on, Which gender is more pressured into sex.

I'll post later. I'm tired, gonna go lay down and watch tv.
You lazy bitch. I specifically awoke at 8 am on my (semi)day-off to post something. [Editor's note: Actually truth of the matter is he ate something that didn't agree with him and had nothing better to do. But the point remains the same.]

BTW, personally, the thread names are really getting stupid. I get that they're supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, cute, witty, referential, and attention getting but I just find them lame. *shrug*

Sex before marriage must be bad because every relationship where I've had sex before marriage hasn't ended in marriage. Is that an adequate standard of proof?

BTW, personally, the thread names are really getting stupid. I get that they're supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, cute, witty, referential, and attention getting but I just find them lame. *shrug*

I agree with this. There have been a few threads that I refused to even read because of their stupid names.

Keep it simple.

I can't think of any off the top of my head and really don't feel like looking for them, but simply putting the subject at hand in the title is the best option and will attract people more than anything.

If the subject as the title isn't enough to attract people, then it probably shouldn't be a thread.

I can't think of any off the top of my head and really don't feel like looking for them, but simply putting the subject at hand in the title is the best option and will attract people more than anything.

If the subject as the title isn't enough to attract people, then it probably shouldn't be a thread.

I'll be the first to admit that I've given my fair share of stupid names. :icon_neutral:

I'm with you guys too.

Oh and Doc "Dicuss this Shit" is no more.

I dont understand this. You used it for how long, and you're not being exceptionally vulgar or anything of that nature. Is it people ragging on you, again, that dont even post in the CL?

I got two, does sex before marriage help or hurt a relationship? If that doesn't work what about, Are guys more pressured to have sex, or girls?

I dont think theres a definitive answer to this question. Every relaationship is different, and people are ready at different stages of their lives. I think that's a question that is simply between someone and their partner. You can't globalize it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back