The Final Poll

Who Should Be The Next Mod?

• The Crock

• Dagger Dias

• Coco The Monkey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Because I want to?

Then you do give a fuck about it?

I don't have shit sticking from my ass. It was all wiped by my toilet paper.

You, however, have shit on your hands. Quick question: What do you do with the inside of your ass? Poop. What do you do with your hands? Everything.

Point: America

You have shit in your brain if you think that way.

No, you're obnoxious because you assume you know my motivations for everything when you know absolutely nothing. You also have delusions of grandeur, and you whine and complain about everything. Do you know how many people I argue with on this forum on a regular basis? It's one, and it's you, because you are really the only person that I just flat out can't stand. And it's because you're an obnoxious asshole.

In the past few months it's been, HHF, Rayne, SD, me, LSN. It could have been Dagger too but he does not give a ratsass about you.

And I whine and complain about what? You are the one who did that in the election where you claimed that Dagger won by repping people when there was no proof of that. You claimed about having enough honor not to do so and yet you started a thread telling people you and your comrades would rep them if they voted Coco.

As for delusions of grandeur, you thought that your opinion had actually influenced everyone to not vote for Dagger when in reality ot made more and more people vote for Dagger.

Go on about the toilet paper stuff. Because by now probably half the world has stopped using it because you are endorsing it.

And finally I don't give a ratsass about your motivation. Maybe you are drunk, mentally ill, obstinate, foolish or a combination of all or some of them. You do not enrich or degrade my stay on the forums.

That, and you're an obnoxious asshole that doesn't know anything, especially about hygiene. Do you honestly think wiping your ass with your hand is more hygienic that toilet paper? You're even stupider than I thought.

You do know that you can't wipe your ass clean with your hand and yet you claim I do so? Who is the stupid one here?

Go on about the toilet paper stuff. Because by now probably half the world has stopped using it because you are endorsing it.

Maybe wanna clarify this statement, bro? I don't think half the world is going to stop using toilet paper. Not many people get the three seashells.

You do know that you can't wipe your ass clean with your hand and yet you claim I do so? Who is the stupid one here?

I'm leaning towards "you", but I could still be convinced.

Then you do give a fuck about it?

Are you saying you care about everything you do? That must get very tiring. It's called chillaxing! Duh!

You have shit in your brain if you think that way.

Lulz, you so obviously have nothing.

In the past few months it's been, HHF, Rayne, SD, me, LSN. It could have been Dagger too but he does not give a ratsass about you.

1) Special occasion. Prior to the election and after the election I never argued with any of those people.

And I whine and complain about what? You are the one who did that in the election where you claimed that Dagger won by repping people when there was no proof of that. You claimed about having enough honor not to do so and yet you started a thread telling people you and your comrades would rep them if they voted Coco.

I claimed no such thing. I said he won by PMing people, which is dead on. And once again, I addressed my behavior in the election... so what you're saying isn't anything new here. Congratulations on once again having nothing of value to contribute. At all.

As for delusions of grandeur, you thought that your opinion had actually influenced everyone to not vote for Dagger when in reality ot made more and more people vote for Dagger.

For one thing, I never gave my opinion on Dagger, something that's been addressed to you multiple times, but you still don't get it. Probably because you're an idiot.

And even if I did, that wouldn't be a delusion of grandeur as much as a miscalculation.

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

If it wasn't so fucking stupid.

And finally I don't give a ratsass about your motivation. Maybe you are drunk, mentally ill, obstinate, foolish or a combination of all or some of them. You do not enrich or degrade my stay on the forums.

Yes I do. Otherwise, a fine, non-spam poster like you wouldn't be wasting his time in the forum's toilet.

Definitely you. Every time you post it gets clearer and clearer it's you. In fact, you've already lost because the only way you can look any smarter is by not posting anymore, and I still have you beat heftily.

Talk about there not being a semblance of truth in a post. I was never a prisoner and neither do I talk prisoners down.

And regardless of what you think I am much better than any prisoner and even a few former prisoners.

You are absolutely correct. I've mistaken you for Rob Dam Van. <That was probably more of an insult than my first accusation.

DirtyJosé;3680368 said:
Maybe wanna clarify this statement, bro? I don't think half the world is going to stop using toilet paper. Not many people get the three seashells.

3: The number references to the documentary 'Demolition Man' that I've heard today.

Lulz, you so obviously have nothing.

Niether do you.

1) Special occasion. Prior to the election and after the election I never argued with any of those people.

You argued with Rayne after the polls, you are arguing with SD now.

I claimed no such thing. I said he won by PMing people, which is dead on. And once again, I addressed my behavior in the election... so what you're saying isn't anything new here. Congratulations on once again having nothing of value to contribute. At all.

And what are you contributing in this thread again?

And yeah, just because you "addressed" your behavior in the election does not mean that you weren't an idiot throughout the course of it. In fact you did nothing by actually addressing your behaviour which was apparent to everyone.

And even if I did, that wouldn't be a delusion of grandeur as much as a miscalculation.

You are having a delusion of grandeur again.

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

If it wasn't so fucking stupid.

It wasn't. Your opinion has the ability to move people. In the exact opposite way from what you want.

Yes I do. Otherwise, a fine, non-spam poster like you wouldn't be wasting his time in the forum's toilet.

This isn't the bar room.

Definitely you. Every time you post it gets clearer and clearer it's you. In fact, you've already lost because the only way you can look any smarter is by not posting anymore, and I still have you beat heftily.

The guy who started a pointless arguement based on something that does not affect him in any way? The guy who is staying up late at night to have a pointless arguement with a total stranger? Yeah, you are stupid.

Niether do you.

The fact that all the developed countries of the world use toilet paper clearly tilts the odds in my favor.

You argued with Rayne after the polls, you are arguing with SD now.

Rayne picked that argument with me. So did SD. Then again, I don't remember the point.

And what are you contributing in this thread again?

Entertaining people by making you make an ass out of yourself. And trust me, you are making an ass out of yourself.

And yeah, just because you "addressed" your behavior in the election does not mean that you weren't an idiot throughout the course of it. In fact you did nothing by actually addressing your behaviour which was apparent to everyone.

I think most people have forgiven me, so technically I did do something, making your point invalid. You really suck at this.

You are having one again.

How do you figure?

It wasn't. Your opinion has the ability to move people. In the exact opposite way from what you want.

Now that's just not true.

This isn't the bar room.

The only difference between this and the bar room is I can't drop the n-bomb.

The guy who started a pointless arguement based on something that does not affect him in any way? Yeah, you are stupid.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

At worst, I come of looking like an e-bully. At best, I come off looking hilarious. For you, at best you come off looking like a twerp that's out of his league. At worst you look like a total douchebag, and general consensus seems to be the douchebag.

So tell me, why am I the stupid one for continuing this conversation when I'm the one in the driver's seat? Surely you, the one who is getting made fun of for using his hand as toilet paper and fucking replying to it all is the stupid one.

Seriously, how do you not see this? I made you lose your cool by making fun of the way you wipe your ass.

I feel like messing with you would be like the New York Yankees playing a minor league baseball team. It's really fucking easy, but it's good practice and you get all the fun of playing a baseball game.

The fact that all the developed countries of the world use toilet paper clearly tilts the odds in my favor.

I'm pretty sure China and Japan use water and toilet paper. Much like us, something which you seem to have difficulty in understanding. You just assumed this stuff and went along with it because you are so full of yourself.

Entertaining people by making you make an ass out of yourself. And trust me, you are making an ass out of yourself.

The only person you are probably entertaining is yourself. Because everyone thinks that this is a pointless arguement at best and that you are an idiot for starting it.

I think most people have forgiven me, so technically I did do something, making your point invalid. You really suck at this.

Bar room people =/= most people. Most were your comrades anyway.

At worst, I come of looking like an e-bully. At best, I come off looking hilarious. For you, at best you come off looking like a twerp that's out of his league. At worst you look like a total douchebag, and general consensus seems to be the douchebag.

So tell me, why am I the stupid one for continuing this conversation when I'm the one in the driver's seat? Surely you, the one who is getting made fun of for using his hand as toilet paper and fucking replying to it all is the stupid one.

Seriously, how do you not see this? I made you lose your cool by making fun of the way you wipe your ass.

I feel like messing with you would be like the New York Yankees playing a minor league baseball team. It's really fucking easy, but it's good practice and you get all the fun of playing a baseball game

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are coming across as a complete dumbass with no life and certainly no source of entertainment like most e-bullies do. Who says I am losing my cool? It's been hilarious to see you try and troll me with a meaningless arguement and even claim that there is something like a "driver's seat" in this idiotic arguement. In fact what I have been saying throughout this conversation is that what you are saying is pointless while you have been going on about the toilet paper stuff. Again, who's the idiot here?

Again the only people I have seen call me a douchebag in this thread are Crock and Jose so you cannot ascertain from that what the majority thinks. Or would you like to have another poll and try to convince them that I am a douchebag and fail once again like you failed in the elections?

And finally the fact that you are staying up late at night just to mess with some stranger makes me feel sorry for you.

EDIT: Just wanted to say that this will be my last post in this thread. I am sure the tool JGlass will reply because he seems intent to have the last word in an arguement he was supposedly relaxed about. Thank God I have turned off the quote notification or else this would have been a great annoyance.

The only person you are probably entertaining is yourself. Because everyone thinks that this is a pointless arguement at best and that you are an idiot for starting it.

I am entertained. The argument between you and JGlass is reaching epic levels of stupid. I mean, once you threw down that 14th reference to somebody cleaning out their ass with their hand, my mind was officially blown.

Just wanted to say that this will be my last post in this thread. I am sure the tool JGlass will reply because he seems intent to have the last word in an arguement he was supposedly relaxed about.

Just lost a LOT of respect for you. I mean, I can disagree till kingdom come with your opinions on things, but that shit doesn't bother me. But throwing down THIS card is just a complete bitch move. Talk about getting "the last word in"! I seriously hate when people do that. You throw a bunch of mud in an argument, and then say "I'm not going to listen to you anymore, see ya later. BTW, if you respond to this you're a tool and have to have the last word". Such a hypocrite, and incredibly disrespectful. On the topic of debate tactics, it's basically boxing your opponent in a corner where he can either give up to save face (even though he still feels you are wrong), or defend himself and look like a "tool" because you were the "Bigger man" and walked away.

If you want to walk out, walk out. Just go, and be a man about it. Sorry for freaking out, this is just one of my biggest pet-peeves. That and when people delete your comments on Facebook or any other public forum because they don't agree with you. Seriously drives me insane.

[Heel] Green Ranger;3680429 said:
Just lost a LOT of respect for you. I mean, I can disagree till kingdom come with your opinions on things, but that shit doesn't bother me. But throwing down THIS card is just a complete bitch move. Talk about getting "the last word in"! I seriously hate when people do that. You throw a bunch of mud in an argument, and then say "I'm not going to listen to you anymore, see ya later. BTW, if you respond to this you're a tool and have to have the last word". Such a hypocrite, and incredibly disrespectful. On the topic of debate tactics, it's basically boxing your opponent in a corner where he can either give up to save face (even though he still feels you are wrong), or defend himself and look like a "tool" because you were the "Bigger man" and walked away.

If you want to walk out, walk out. Just go, and be a man about it. Sorry for freaking out, this is just one of my biggest pet-peeves. That and when people delete your comments on Facebook or any other public forum because they don't agree with you. Seriously drives me insane.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours.

One of my biggest pet peeves too!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm pretty sure China and Japan use water and toilet paper. Much like us, something which you seem to have difficulty in understanding. You just assumed this stuff and went along with it because you are so full of yourself.

Dude... you use your hand to wipe your ass!

If you've been paying attention, lots of people have been entertained. Though you deserve a lot of the credit, you losing your cool over comments about wiping your butt was crucial. Then again, I am the Master Manipulator.

WWE-Edge-Entrance-with-Smiles.jpg

Bar room people =/= most people. Most were your comrades anyway.

Wrong. Most of the people that responded to my friend I had no idea I would reach. I find it quite touching that I appealed to so many people I had no idea I could appeal to.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are coming across as a complete dumbass with no life and certainly no source of entertainment like most e-bullies do. Who says I am losing my cool? It's been hilarious to see you try and troll me with a meaningless arguement and even claim that there is something like a "driver's seat" in this idiotic arguement. In fact what I have been saying throughout this conversation is that what you are saying is pointless while you have been going on about the toilet paper stuff. Again, who's the idiot here?

Again... YOU! I was drunk when I was writing that stuff last night, and I still got the better of you!

And you STILL DON'T GET IT! It's half hilarious, half frustrating. The toilet paper IS the point. You're like an idiot robot, and with the flip of a switch (in this case, toilet paper) one can make you ramble off like a moron, embarrassing yourself every step along the way.

Again the only people I have seen call me a douchebag in this thread are Crock and Jose so you cannot ascertain from that what the majority thinks. Or would you like to have another poll and try to convince them that I am a douchebag and fail once again like you failed in the elections?

That might be a good idea. I'll see what we can do.

And finally the fact that you are staying up late at night just to mess with some stranger makes me feel sorry for you.

Like I said... drunk. And the funny part is, immediately after I made my last response, I went to bed.

EDIT: Just wanted to say that this will be my last post in this thread. I am sure the tool JGlass will reply because he seems intent to have the last word in an arguement he was supposedly relaxed about. Thank God I have turned off the quote notification or else this would have been a great annoyance.

Lulz, you just make it too easy.

I meant where did this toilet paper conversation start? I may not be up on my internet sarcasm but surely you can't mean that he literally doesn't use toilet paper. Right? Please? Rattlesnake? Say it aint so.

In many third world countries toilet paper is a luxury that most can't afford.

By the way, why are we still posting in this thread. The was supposed to be about the election which has been over for days. I think we should say congrats to Dagger and move on.

I have toilet paper at home and still prefer my left hand.

Seriously people need to start picking on me with toilet inquiries.

And Congrats Dias, HI-10 baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back