• shattered vs. Xfear

• Crock vs. Doc

• Coco vs. Stormtrooper

• KB vs. TNA

• Milenko vs. Vagina

Results are only viewable after voting.

JGlass

Unregistered User
This poll will be open until December 31st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
shattered dreams vs. The World
Stormtrooper vs. Anger Management
Sly vs. shattered
Sully vs. The World
Doc vs. J4L
Sly vs. CM Punk Fans
Dragon Saga vs. Coco
Sly vs. Xfear
Dagger vs. Division Blade Haters
Milenko vs. SNS
shattered vs. Xfear
Crock vs. Doc
Coco vs. Stormtrooper
KB vs. TNA
Milenko vs. Vagina

So much good stuff here. And Crock vs Doc. I'm gonna need to hear some arguments.

I plan on making a comprehensive list of what each feud encompassed later. Perhaps that could help clarify things for some posters.

Alright, let's talk about these feuds...

shattered dreams vs. The World- Mostly took place during the early parts of this year. shattered dreams has always been a controversial poster, but he had a lot of heat at the beginning of the year, especially from some of the forum's bigger names, which of course led to hate from the ass kissers. If you look at last year's WrestleZone Forum Awards, you'll notice that shattered dreams was not exactly the most popular guy in the world, and it seems that the whole place was against them.

Stormtrooper vs. Anger Management- Stormtrooper, while a friendly enough guy, has a reputation of overreacting and getting pretty angry from time to time, mostly when you talk trash about The Jets, The Yankees, or Zack Ryder.

Sly vs. shattered- Is there anything these two haven't argued about? Sly is a WWE fan, loves John Cena, and measures success in terms of dollars and cents. shattered is a TNA fan, hates Cena, and... well I don't know how he measures success, but he and Sly don't seem to agree on anything.

Sully vs. The World- Poor Sully has been shit on by just about anyone and everyone, and has been in and out of prison a few times. He got banned eventually, but he kept trying to come back through alt work, only causing people to lose more respect for him.

Doc vs. J4L- No idea what this is about. I think Doc called out J4L for being a douchebag to prisoners when J4L was barely out of prison himself.

Sly vs. CM Punk Fans- Whether Sly likes or dislikes CM Punk is anyone's guess, but the fact remains that Sly seems to get a rise out of CM Punk fans by insulting the Straight Edge Savior of wrestling.

Dragon Saga vs. Coco- I missed this. It apparently happen in jail. It's probably just Dragon Saga's right of passage into the forums, but someone thought it was significant enough to nominate.

Sly vs. Xfear- A new twist on an old classic. While Sly and shattered don't have much in common, Sly and Xfear are nearly polar opposites, and disagree on just about everything. Wrestling? Check. Drug laws? Check. Music? I don't know, but probably.

Dagger vs. Division Blade Haters- Dagger poured his heart and soul into his video game, but after months of anticipation the game was ripped on by critics. Dagger claimed the critics were just flaming him and disrespecting his hard work, but the critics (which included the likes of Doc, Mozz, and Charlie) claimed to have legitimate gripes with the game. What resulted in this disagreement was a battle that lasted nearly as long as the game itself.

Milenko vs. SNS- Milenko is our resident... how to put this... idiot with a total lack of regard as to how he comes off and how much he annoys folks. Fortunately, SNS seems to be the perfect counter balance to that. Everytime Milenko does something stupid and obnoxious, SNS is there to clean up the mess with hilarious jokes.

shattered vs. Xfear- So Sly doesn't get along with shattered, and Xfear doesn't get along with Sly... so one would logically think that Xfear and shattered would get along. Nope.

Crock vs. Doc- One of the longest running feuds, these two former friends haven't seemed to see eye to eye in a while. Whether it's in the GSD, the Bar Room, or WZCW, Crock and Doc always seem to find something to disagree about.

Coco vs. Stormtrooper- Whether he has a legitimate gripe with Stormtrooper or if he just gets a kick out of how easy it is to upset him is anyone's guess. Regardless, Coco has made many a thread dedicated to messing with Stormtrooper.

KB vs. TNA- KB is a WWE mark, it's not a secret to anyone I'm sure, and he finds nothing redeeming about TNA. Even staunch WWE supporters have found KB's TNA bias to be obnoxious, and he's caused a stir in many a TNA LD.

Milenko vs. Vagina- Until recently, Milenko was a virgin. He recently did the deed and conquered the beast, though. His mother may not be proud, but I know we all are.

I'm not nominated in this category!! YES!!!

There's a first time for everything, I guess.

I still have my doubts about Milenko's claim to have had sex. For that reason, I'm going for that. I think it still continues...

Actually me and Sly agree on most things. When we don't agree though people tend to notice because we both are hardheaded. The feud with X was way more intense and real but it took place where less eyes were watching. To his credit X realized he was wrong when he infracted me and of course Sly would never admit such a thing. That went a long way towards me and X burying the hatchet and getting back to just enjoying wrestling in our own ways. As for the world, tell 'em to go fuck themselves.

I just think that Me & Doc should win this so we can come out and shake hands at the end of it. Aha, I didn't wash after wiping.

I remember all the Coco/Stormtrooper threads about people dying to be the bee's knees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back