The Four Horsewomen

Vanilla Midget

Championship Contender
Long time lurker, first time poster. Been a fan for 25 years. Go easy on me.

Charlotte will debut sooner than later, and WWE will inevitably use her lineage in order to get her over. I say, why wait?

Charlotte will eventually put together a stable of women and they will call themselves the Four Horsewomen. I don't think WWE will resist the temptation to pick the low hanging fruit of the elder Flair's career. Some may say because Ronda Rousey has her Four Horsewomen, that WWE might abstain. I disagree and I say why bother waiting. Nexus debuting was explosive, and debuting four young divas as a stable could detonate the groundswell that is #givedivasachance.

Charlotte debuts after extreme rules. She should debut as a face, developing a friendship with new Divas champ Naomi. Eventually their competitive friendship leads to a title match on PPV. Charlotte loses the competitive match up. They tease frustration out of Charlotte after the match.

The following night on Raw Charlotte demands a rematch. I would make it the main event but WWE haven't done this since Trish and Lita. Naomi is about to win when four NXT divas enter though the crowd.

Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Emma, and (wait for it) Bayley destroy Naomi, pose with Charlotte and throw up the four fingers.

Lynch is the enforcer, Banks is still the boss despite Charlotte being in the Flair champ role. Bayley is the reluctant member. She's still the hugger, she's still awkward, but she adds a mean streak. The Horsewomen are her in-story ticket to the main roster. Emma is there because it builds off her current story in NXT with Bayley. Emma lifts right out though, I don't think she's essential by any means.

The Horsewomen rule the divas division for a year until things fall apart. Bayley would be the first to go, she's the reluctant one so eventually she turns back into the old Bayley and beats Charlotte for the title.

What do you guys think? Does WWE eventually do Horsewomen or what? What do you think of my stable roster? If not these women than who and why?

Some initial reactions will be the stripping of the NXT divas division of talent, but there's a lot of ladies down there not getting screen time and a new one set to debut. Paige, Big E, and Rollins all debuted while holding titles in NXT. Some would question the Bayley heel turn, but it's more of a non-turn. The fans will be cheering for her to turn on her fellow Horsewomen and become the master of hugs once again. The grouping will show the crowd that these women matter and the division can be built around them for years to come.

I've heard far worse ideas but I'm not sure I'd go for it.

Here's the main problem: other than Paige and Naomi, they don't have many credible opponents. The Bellas are, as much as this makes me sick to my stomach, the stars of the division and unfortunately WWE is going all out to make them into killers. I'd love to see a serious story for the girls, but until the Bellas are gone, that's not going to happen. Also I'd leave it at four girls in a stable or even three. The idea works with a deeper division but there just aren't enough to go to such a number right now.

It could be a cool idea for them to try later down the line when a couple more NXT divas have been moved up. Charlotte as the leader? Absolutely support that. Emma, Becky Lynch, and Sasha could be in it too but this would have to wait until all four are ready for the main roster. Sasha's NXT Women's Championship reign should not be cut short for this angle, let that play out first while Charlotte gets established during her initial matches on the main roster and her eventual Divas Championship win. Lynch and Sasha being enforcers for Charlotte would be great roles for them to debut in. Association with this group could help Emma get over as a heel even though I personally much prefer her as a face. I've got to disagree with Bayley's inclusion from the opening post's suggestion. KB is right. Keep it at 4 members. 3 Would even suffice, but for naming purposes 4 works. Sasha and Becky as the two enforcers for Charlotte in a 3 girl stable could work if they went the route of only having 3, but the group would need a different name.

As for who their challengers could be? Best case scenario sees this group dominating the division while getting many wins over the girls who cannot wrestle as the true challengers get built up for title matches against Charlotte. Paige would be a great challenger, as would Natalya. If they go the 3 member route then Emma once she returns to the main roster could also challenge them. Let's not forget Summer Rae either. If Charlotte wins the Divas Championship at some point this year then her two/three enforcers debut and the group attacks The Bellas as a sign to the rest of the division, that would be awesome. The group will only work if they are given true challengers.... but sadly this is WWE and its female division is focused on that useless show, so watch The Bellas turn face with Nikki or Brie being the one to dethrone Charlotte. I truly hope that does not happen.

It could be a great idea in the long run, I'm just concerned that WWE would completely mess it up.

I doubt it will happen close to Charlotte's main roster debut but I would be shocked if it didn't happen in the future. If the divas really do take off after the hashtag campaign, and we start to see proper, regular, storylines and a bigger female roster (let's be honest they have enough tv time to enable a larger roster of divas, with 7 hours a week or so) then a female faction WILL be introduced.

However it won't happen until April 2016 at the earliest, after Wrestlemania 32. If WWE are actively coveting Ronda Rousey for WM32, they won't steal her faction name beforehand, they will wait until the Dallas dust has settled.

It's not a bad idea at all, but Bayley? To me, there's no way she debuts on the main roster as a heel. The kids who watch NXT absolutely love her, and the kids who only watch the main roster stuff will quickly love her too. Not just the kids either, she's a damn good wrestler too, she's universally liked. I could almost see her get the Daniel Bryan treatment on the main roster, on a much smaller scale of course. She'll be portrayed as the plucky underdog just like she has been on NXT, or at least she should be.

I know even if she debuted as a heel with the four horsewomen, she'd be a reluctant member as you said, but it just wouldn't feel right, in my opinion. Also, if it's the four horsewomen, why are four NXT women debuting to join Charlotte, making it five? Is she the J.J. Dillon in all this? I'm not meaning to pick holes in your idea as I like it. :) But I see no reason to involve Bayley, that's all. Emma's initial main roster involvement tanked after being paired with Santino, so a heel run could do her good. I think Sasha Banks is too good now to be a lacky for Charlotte, but for the purposes of the idea I'm sure it would work. Becky Lynch would be a good addition too.

I love stables I really do. The problem with four women in a stable is there is only one title they are chasing. Stables reach an ultimate height when all members can wear gold. There's no Tag Team Divas titles to make this work. If they had a tag team title for the divas it would absolutely work. You can even have the fourth member go down and make NXT appearances and bringing the NXT gold into the stable. Since all stables eventually break up, once the NXT champ of the stable lost it would be easy to kick her out and start an instant feud. We just lack the ability of complete dominance of a stable with not enough gold IMO. Good post though

Welcome, and thanks for starting with a mold-breaking thread. Seriously, we need more posters like you.

Yeah it has its ups and downs. Those of us who want to take women's wrestling seriously could really get behind this. As KB said there aren't many credible opponents for it though. Due to this I believe such a faction would be short-lived and the credibility would have to come from the members turning on each other to provide decent opponents. And as a group with limited life span this means there's only a quick time to get over. I think you wham it in the audience's face Nexus-style by having them wreck everyone on their debut. Essentially this would make them girl Nexus rather than girl Horsemen, but that's okay, I think you can still draw the parallels to Flair's group.

That said I've only seen a bit of the NXT girls but they seem generally fantastic and the highest-caliber WWE females in years; can't wait for Charlotte as she is an absolute boss.

Love the idea but I'd tweak the members somewhat. I think Sascha Banks is a standalone star as soon as she hits the main roster (unless creative massively screw it up) so I'd keep her out of this stable for fear of her being seen as Charlotte's lackey. I also think Bayley really should be used as she is, she could easily be a hero to little girls and draw that demo in to WWE more and more.

So I'd love to see your Four Horsewomen stable on the main roster but have Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Emma and an enforcer type along the lines of Tamina Snuka or Beth Phoenix. I don't think Beth could be tempted back but I'm sure they could pick up a strong woman like her from somewhere.

Charlotte will eventually put together a stable of women and they will call themselves the Four Horsewomen. I don't think WWE will resist the temptation to pick the low hanging fruit of the elder Flair's career. Some may say because Ronda Rousey has her Four Horsewomen, that WWE might abstain. I disagree and I say why bother waiting. Nexus debuting was explosive, and debuting four young divas as a stable could detonate the groundswell that is #givedivasachance.

I agree and she should use the name considering her father was part of the original Four Horsemen years ago. I would seem to me that Ronda Rousey pinched the name from Flair and his buddies first, so Charlotte is just taking it back.

On the other hand who cares, this is two separate sports. I can't wait to see Charlotte on the main roster, she will be a breath of fresh air, and maybe once the Bella Twins (ugh) bugger off Diva's or Women's wrestling might actually be enjoyable to watch.

It would seem like a natural thing to happen as the WWE as far as I remember haven't had any female factions, depends if they want to go down that route as being a copy of her dad or if they want her to become her own wrestler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back