Please Fell free to write all coments

1. Ric Flair
2. Harley Race
3. Kurt Angle
4. Triple H
5. Bret Hart

Greatest of all Time

1) Hulk Hogan
This man brought wrestling into the mainstream and made it a household name. One of the greatest babyfaces of all time.

2) Ric Flair
How can you not count a man who has wrestled since the mid 70's and partly continues to the present day! Ric Flair speaks for himself, the guy is pretty much tied with Hulk for legacy.

3) Bret Hart
One of the best submission and pure wrestlers of all time. He was THE MAN for the better part of the 90's.

4) Shawn Michaels
Risk-taking, energetic, charismatic...many try to emulate him but that is all they will ever be. He set new standards and overcame a lot of odds, HBK will be around for times to come.

5) The Rock/Stone Cold
I truly believe these two took the business to new heights from the years 1998-2000, three years many believe was the prime of the WWE. From their amazing mic skills to crowd reactions to championship reigns. Memories of a generation.

1. Hulk Hogan- The greatest of all time
2. Ric Flair- 16 time champion thats all you have to say
3. Triple H- Ric Flair says it right the best wrestler wrestling today
4. Shawn Michaels- The Showstopper, had some great matches
5. The Rock- Amazing mic skills and memorial matches

no specific order
- Hogan (Brought wrestling to the mainstream)
- Flair (Not only because he's 16 time champion, but the 4 Horsemen was the greatest stable and he was the greatest heel I've ever witnessed
-Bret Hart (The best there was, The best there is, and the best there ever will be)
-Shawn Michaels (At one time the most hated, and now the most loved and maybe the most controversial wrestler)
-Al Snow(feel free to criticize this choice but the man has an extensive background in wrestling and martial arts, was the greatest jobber of all-time aside from the brooklyn brawler, and was able to become a star thanks to ECW and head)
-The surprise entry.....Dean Malenko! thats right even though he never had the fame of a big name wrestler, he was by far the greatest submission/mat wrestler period, not a superstar!

Ric Flair- He really needs to be up there. In my opinion he has a great personality and his showmanship was spectacular.

Kurt Angle- As time has progressed and i look back and reflect on wrestlers i realize that he is a great talent all around. I think he has displayed good mic skills and his wrestling ability is great.

RVD- knowing what i know and seeing what i have seen from RVD i must say that i honestly enjoy watching him. Regardless of what he does I am usually entertained. He has an infectious personality and a good in ring presence.

Mick Foley- I have seen a great deal of his footage from all over the world and i really appreciate him taking the abuse that he has over the years. When you really focus on how much his body has taken then you see not only a real love for the sport but an underlying unspoken respect for the fans.

At this point i am leaving my fifth option open because i am undecided. I was thinking of putting someone that no one would have expected to be in this thread (ie. Bad News Brown) but i held off on my personal humor and left this spot vacant.

Top 5 dead or alive?

1. The Brooklyn Brawler
2. The Brooklyn Brawler
3. The Brooklyn Brawler
4. The Brooklyn Brawler
5. The Brooklyn Brawler

Given only my limited knowledge being a product of Generation X, and couldn't really watch wrestling until the 1992 era..from what i've seen

1. Ric Flair
2. HBK
3. Bret Hart
4. Triple H
5. Kurt Angle

1. Bret Hart
2. Triple H
3. HBK
4. Angle
5. Ric Flair/Hogan

When I make this list I take into account wrestling ability/skills, as well as personality (mic skills, character) and longivity.

Personally, from what I've heard Hogan was never really an extremely talented wrestler in his younger days, but was more off an entertainer, so I can't put him up at the top. I have only seen Flair wrestler well past his prime, so he would probably be higher if I had witnessed him earlier. Rock left way too early, and I never ever really liked his gimick

In 5-7 years Triple H will be known as the greatest wrestler in history, with HBK as a close second depending on how long he remains in the industry. There is no arguing that Triple H has incredible wrestling ability (past and present), as well as one of the best characters in wrestling history & he will continue to carry the company in the future.

Angle is the best techinical wrestler ever, but I think his career will be cut short due to injuries.

As of now, the Hitman = "the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be" BOTTOM LINE!!

1. Kurt Angle
2. Brett Hart
3. HBK
4. Undertaker
5. The Rock

brethart
shawn michales
stone cold
undertaker
kurt angle

Ric Flair: Had great matches with just about EVERY wrestler you can think of. I still consider him the greatest wrestler of the modern era
Bret Hart: One of the greatest WWE Champs ever and was THE most fighting Champ in WWE history.
Kurt Angle: Amazing in-ring wrestler and has had several classics
Shawn Michaels: Pretty much the same as I said with Kurt
Keiji Muto(The Great Muta): Legendary and ground-breaking japanese star and also hit it real big with American fans during the late 80s to early 90s with his great run in the NWA-WCW.
Triple H: One of the all-time great heels and a great wrestler

1. The Undertaker - He has beatin the best of the best just to name a few he has beatin Kane, King Kong Bundy, Triple H, Ric Flair(but he's not from the best Flair sux) and more.

2. Kurt Angle - The olympic gold medalist should definently be in the top 3 he's the best pure athlete in all of WWE history.

3. The Rock - The most electrifying man in Sports Entertainment espicially deserves to be in here he's a big time legend and very good on the mic. And of coarse he has beatin the best like The Undertaker, Stone Cold, Kane, Big Show and more.

4. - Chris Jericho - 1 thing he beat The Rock and Stone Cold in the same night to become the first Undisputed Champion in the WWE.

5. - Brock Lesnar - He wuz a Monster he could beat I think anyone I mean he has beatin The Undertaker, Edge, Kurt Angle, Gay Rey, Big show and more.

1. Bret Hart
2. Triple-H
3. Ric Flair
4. Eddie Guerrero
5. Shane Douglas

1) Ric Flair
2) Bret Hart
3)Kurt Angle
4)HHH
5)Stone Cold/The Rock/ Hulk Hogan

Greatest of all time, in no particular order.

1. Chris Benoit (in my opinion the greatest technical wrestler of all time)
2. Hulk Hogan (the man who got me to start watching wrestling)
3. The Rock (he's title says it all, the most electrifying man in sports entertainment)
4. Kurt angle

and I'm reserving the 5th spot for the future and seeing who impresses me.

1. Rick Flair simply the best
2. Chris Benoit technically perfect
3. Kurt Angle read Chris beniot
4. The Undertaker just for his entrance, what a showman, what a man he has beaten them all
5. Stone Cold/The Rock my two most favorite wrestlers.

Haaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaa wooooooooooo
thank tou for that laugh wooooooooo

1.Ric Flair(Compared To Hogan. Flair Did Longer and better.He Just didn't have Vince to put him on TV.
2.Triple H-He is the Ric Flair of This generation.
3.The Undertaker-I have been a fan since Mean Mark in WCW.One of the best big men in wrestling.
4.Bret Hart-Best there is, Best there was, Best there ever will be. He had an amazing career. I wish it could have ended better.
5.Shawn Michaels-He is one of the best entertainers in wwe

I've only been watching since the middle of the attitude era so please excuse these:-

1 Eddie Guerrero - He was the greatest wrestler of all time he deserves to be in the hall of fame and its such a pitty he died the day he was scheduled to win his second world title

2 Chris Benoit - Yes he may of been plauged with injuries but come on he's one of the best

3 William Regal - He's one of the best british wrestlers of all time his book is inspartaional and he is someone i admire

4 Ric Flair - Every wrestling fan has got to have the nature boy up there his record speaks for itself and anyone who dissagress isn't a true fan

5 Hulk Hogan - He is a great wrestler and one of my chihldhood heroes he just rules!

1. The Rock- he had an undenaible ability to lift the croud threw the roof, and was able to make them hate him as a heel. awesome mic skills and the most exciting wrestler of all time.
2. HBK- he was the Show Stopper and still has the ability. revolutionised his own form of wrestling which influenced the next gneration
3. HHH- love him or hate him he has achived mor then most and continues to progress today.
4.Ric Flair- enough said.
5. Hulk Hogan- the list is endless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back