9.Kane
10.Ken Shamrock

1. Bret Hart
2. Ric Flair (wish he's retire though)
3. The Rock
4. Steve Austin
5.Kurt Angle
tie for fifth with The Undertaker

1) Bret Hart - absolutely amazing in the ring, could tell a story like no other, and when he wanted to could really deliver on the mic

2)Kurt Angle - may actually one day eclipse Bret as the greatest of all time. The guy just doesnt stop. He's the most well rounded wrestler around, and is incredibly entertaining on the mic. A true total package.

3)Ric Flair - the Kurt Angle of his hey day, Flair is a tremendous talent, and could really go with the best of them and to this day can still pull out great matches from people. Yet another well rounded individual who was as good on the mic as he was in the ring.

4)HBK - as much as I dislike him sometimes, you just cant deny the guy's talent. A true innovator, his match at WM X will never be forgotten, nor will any of his other accomplishments.

5)HHH - alot of people dont think so, but look at where he is now, 10 years after a squash to the Warrior? You can't deny his inring ability, and regardless of how he accomplished it, you cant ignore the fact he's a 10-time champion. Just like Flair said in an interview, if he could reform the Horsemen, it'd be himself, HBK, HHH, and Angle b/c they were the greatest on the mic and in the Ring.

Special mention goes to the Undertaker. The greatest big man ever in the business, a quality entertainer, fairly good grappler, and is always a main event threat. *Hogan didnt make the list, b/c Hogan was an entertainer, not a wrestler. I grew up idolizing him, and still love him, but I'm old enough to know he couldnt wrestle his way out of a wet paper bag.

1. Bruno Samartino
Held the title for 10 years how cant't be the greatest wrestler of all-time

2. Hulk Hogan
NWO

3. Macho Man Randy Savage
No one can compare to the excitement that Macho Man brought to the ring

4. Kurt Angle
Best wrestler wrestling today

5. Eddie Guerrero
He was a daredevil R.I.P.

1.Undertaker-he has beaten everyone i want him to beat,and knows how to reinvent into a new man each return,i wish he wouldve been champion more than 4 times.

2.Bret Hart

3.Mick Foley

4.Shawn M.

5.HHH

I like austin but they make me think he's undestructable,like theres no weaknesses,I shouldve put the rock,sycho sid,hogan.

1) Ric Flair- Because he is simply the Nature Boi
2) Kurt Angle- The Best technical wrestler as far as im concerned
3) Hulk Hogan- Argueably the greatest in ring proformer that anyone has ever seen.
4) Bret Hart- The Best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.
5) The Rock/Shawn/Undertaker- these wrestlers are the reason that i watch wrestling today and are very instument to WWF in the 90s.

1. Shawn Michaels- he is the greatest in ring performer of all time, and he is definitely the greatest wrestler of all time. Can do anything in the ring (things that others can't do), and he is great in every aspect of wrestling.

2. Ric Flair- 16 time world champion!!! No body is going to top that.

3. Undertaker- The greatest big man of all time. Has had great matches and is undefeated at wrestlemania.

4. Stone Cold- The Rattlesnake is the one (along with DX) who started the attitude era. There isn't a wrestling fan who did not love the rattlesnake.

5. It's a tie between The Rock, Triple H, Bret Hart, and Kurt Angle. My personal favorite of these four is The Rock, but I love the other three as well. All four of these men are great in every aspect of wrestling, and that is what makes it so tough for me to choose out of the four.l

HBK-The Showstopper, The Headliner, The Main Even, The Icon.
HHH-King Of Kings, The Cerebral Assasin, The Game.
Ric Flair-16 Time World Champion.
Benoit-the Rabid Wolverine.
Angle-the Olympic Gold Medalist.

1) HBK (JUst the greatest alround can wrestle,can talk, has carisma, Good as heel or face just perfect)

2) Kurt Angle ( Best in ring ability wwe has ever had. Good on the mic but no hbk on it.)

3) Hogan (maybe a discusting wrestler but can carry a decent match. works the croud really well and very good on the mic.)

4) Ric Flair ( what can u say his the man.)

5) Brte Hart

(no perticular order)

Bret Hart- Amazing in the ring

Kurt Angle- Amazing in the ring/great technical wrestler

The Rock- Great in the ring, BEST on the mic

Shawn Michaels- A little oldish now... But he was/is the Show Stopper.

Ric Flair- In my opinion Benoit & Flair tie, but being Flair accomplished MUCH MORE (16 time world champ), I give it to him

1. Ric Flair (30 years and still the man)
2. Hogan (made wrestling mainstream)
3. Sting (single handedly held WCW together)
4. Macho Man (post mega powers)
5. Jeff Jarrett (One of the best heels ever and seriously he puts in 110%)

Runners up
6. HBK
7. Bret Hart
8. Andre
9. Stone Cold
10. Piper (very very underrated)

west15ryan said:
1. Bruno Samartino
Held the title for 10 years how cant't be the greatest wrestler of all-time

2. Hulk Hogan
NWO

3. Macho Man Randy Savage
No one can compare to the excitement that Macho Man brought to the ring

4. Kurt Angle
Best wrestler wrestling today

5. Eddie Guerrero
He was a daredevil R.I.P.
I agree about Macho Man!! he really made it exciting!!

1. Ric Flair
2. Triple H
3. Shawn Michaels
4. Hulk Hogan
5. Undertaker

it didnt take me much time to figure out who my first choice should be. 16 world championships in a career that spans 3 decades, what else should i consider?..

hhh is one of the hardest workers in the business. his accomplishments speak for themselves and he's been carrying the company for such a long time..

hbk comes in a close third. the best entertainer in the wwe. his fans will be around forever..

talk about dedication to sports entertainment, hogan has outlived almost every other superstar of his generation. this guy's a real american hero..

some might not go with me on my fifth, but trust me, if he doesnt deserve to be in the list then the goosebumps i STILL get when he enters an arena must be in my imagination..

On wrestling ability alone.
1.Bret Hart. Vince Mcmahon said it best in the DVD"in terms of story-telling there was no one better". So many great matches.
2. Kurt Angle. So good in the ring that even when he was slagging off the USA troops he still got cheers. Again so many great matches.
3. Triple H. The best thing about Triple H is when he wrestles you could almost believe it's real everything he does is logical and you understand why he's doing it. In story telling terms 2nd only to Bret. The best all round superstar in history.
4.HBK. Can't stand the guy but has to be in the top five.
5. Mr. Perfect. Underated. If he had not been during the Hogan era would have undoubtly been world Champ and headlined mania. RIP Curt.

I apoligise for the lack of "old school" guys in here but there matches,whilist great in thier day have been surpassed by now. I have not used title regins as a marker for who is great as how many times someone has held the title or how long they held it for is not based soley on wrestling ability. It is a mixture of factors(what will sell/politics etc).:wwf:

Perry Saturn, his mike skills were subpar to say the least but his in ring ability was awesome.
Dean Malenko
Benoit
Brett Hart
Angle to just name a few

Top five "wrestler" (not entertainer's) of all time:

1) Kurt Angle
2) Brett Hart
3) Shawn Michaels
4) Chris Benoit
5) Rey Mysterio

I created this list based on the typ of matches, who they faced, and their ability to never have a bad match with anyone. If you dont' agree, ask yourself when have you ever seen a bad match out of any of these people, ever? I would also probably include Ricky Steamboat, Eddie Guerrero, Undertaker, Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard, Barry Windham, and some others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back