The IWC Impostion Pledge - A Pledge to stop bashing each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

shooter_mcgavin

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Over the past few months I have started to more people bashing the IWC or passionate fans that post in these forums. Really this is starting to get annoying I often see people posting stuff that does nothing but bash or insult other fans. Here are a few samples

kumarjtk said:
Former non wwe title winners like steamboat, perfect, rick rude are jealous about DB. Bcoz they wont have IWC on their time to win the wwe title.

The fans who cheer DB and boo cena, rock, batista, sheamus, del rio as a face, rey are pure pundais and nara koothis.

I really don't think Rock's performances were as bad as people say. A lot of people nit pick with in ring wrestling. His match with Cena at 28 was really entertaining and everyone seemed to love it except some people in the IWC who focus way too much on the technical crap and don't sit back and enjoy the whole thing (from the hype/build, match, and finish)...all were awesome.

There are two types of IWC people, children and ******s!!! They all want the era when anything and everything could and can happen but then they throw a tantrum when they don't get what they want...which happens to be the most scripted boring thing on planet earth...daniel bryan with the title. I hope he never gets it and is buried just to shut up all the nerds who believe they are fans. I'm a fan who has favs but when they lose I know its a show and I get over it. You are not alone in hating him I think anyone who likes him at this point is a childish mark.

I hope you're all happy.

So, what's your next task. To boo and hijack Raw up until Extreme Rules, and force the WWE's hand in that as well.

So the Universe are booking PPVs now? No longer can WWE go with their own plans, they need to consult their fanbase on every booking decision, just in case they book something the fans don't like.

Amazing how people who invest no money into WWE (since a lot of you illegally stream PPVs, and admit to it),and who aren't responsible if it all goes wrong or loses money, and sit on their ass in front of a computer are suddenly qualified to change Wrestlemania main events.

How has the power trip been? Do you like now being in control of WWE, and making Vince and Triple H your bitches?

So, what main event are you all going to push Bryan into next? How long are you going to demand Bryan hold the title, before you chuck your toys again? I mean, I have never seen such petulant behaviour from three-year-olds that I have seen from the WWE Universe in the last three months.

There's plenty of this and I find them to be really out of hand; I am always try to defend us as passionate wrestling fans so I reply with quotes like this but I should not have to do so.

I don't mind discussing topics and issues here but I see no reason to mock other fans in what they like or putting words in the mouth of us fans.

I find these statements pretty insulting not just one the ones who is directed you but the person making these statements. Since many who mock the "IWC" forget they belong in the same community and, hence, are making fun of themselves.

I want to continue visiting this site talking about issues that can be open for debate and opinion but the way things are happening now it seems there are fans trying to be hostile with each other and not through a heated topic but through insulting one another.

We are human here the last thing we want to hear someone from this site calling us "children", "whinny", or anything that insinuates they know who we are.

We are here because we love Wrestling, are fans of it, and enjoy talking about. Anything else should be taken out of the window during discussions.

I know there's a thing for freedom of speech on the internet and I don't have power in this website.

So the best I can do is ask every member to pledge right here that

They will not in anyways attack the passionate wrestling fans through name calling and insults specifically ones directed them being part of the "IWC". Specific topics about wrestling can be discussed but should not involve the name calling and bashing one another.

Personally I don't know if this thread will be closed or not but it would be nice to see replies here with people cooperating or pledging themselves with this.

Let make wrestling discussions fun again please :)

I like your name because it reminds me of Happy Gilmore. With that said, my friend, this is a ridiculous idea. Pointless arguments help make posting fun, what am I to do when I want to waste time in my day? Read an intellectual discussion on Monday Night Raw, or attempts to dissect the mind of Phil Brooks?

No, thank you.

I'll take JOHN SEENUH SUX AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE YOU'RE AN IDIOT. thread number 7356.

Sarcasm. Your idea is a nice thought, but the execution would last about five minutes.

Weird. The section is labelled Wrestling Discussion. But we are not discussing wrestling in this thread. How very odd.

F.Y.I.: 99 out of 100 people on the internet are stupid. Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back