The New Age Outlaws

• Thread starter BIGSEXYTHEGIANTKILLER
  • Start date
B

BIGSEXYTHEGIANTKILLER

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

There has been informal contact made with both Road Dogg (now BG James) and Billy Gunn (Kip James) about coming back to WWE for the new DX. Road Dogg was directly approached about it, but both of them are under contract to TNA so it’s not happening.

This comes as a surprise to many as the two have publicly bashed WWE, specifically Triple H, multiple times in the past.

I think that they should sign them. They are not being pushed in TNA. DX needs more members if they are going to continue. It would also help spice up the tag division. They also always managed to get huge face pops.

They are still under contract, its not as easy as jus signing them...Road Dogg Needs to loose some weight before attempting to compete in the WWE...money changes emotions and feelings anyway, and The NAO will work wit HHH and HBK if the price is right..

I dont want them back im happy for them to stay in T.N.A. Billy gunn has always been one of my least favorite performers he was pushed throughout 1999 and he still did'nt make it to the main event. Road Dogg was always entertaining on the mic but his matches were never of a high standard.

Isnt their a thread like this already? But anyway... Their not gonna go to the WWE... Their comfertable with their jobs in TNA... And if they wanted to go back to the WWE they would of came back awhile ago... Or better yet... They would of never left...

"We Dont need our jobs in Wwf" I THINK THIS WAS WHAT BILLY GUNN AND ROAD DOGG SAID IN 2002 REMEMBER?

Well all I have to say is this... If Bret Hart came back to the WWE (tho it was only for one night)... Anybody could...

i think we could see them back, in wrestling almost anyone can work together for a little while if the money is right so we will just have to wait and see, if they do not come back however im not really sure who they are going to add to dx

Didn't they both get released? James had an addiction to pain killers...Gunn was oft-injured and didn't have a storyline....I don't think they just willingly walked away.

im not sure but wwe should bring them back no matter what. even if they dont join dx, just imagine a hardy boyz reunion aginstthe new age outlaws. they need this to help rebuild the tag division and it could help them out in so many other ways as well as long as the two of them are up to it

The main reason why there not going to go to the WWE is because.... There under contracts with TNA.... If they would just leave... They'll get sued by TNA for all the money there getting from the WWE and more...

i think vince is rich enough to pay for anything. if he wanted them bad enough he could buy out there contracts and if tna was smart they would take the monay and put it towards goldberg (which is overated) and other potential big names since they are not doing a lot with the james gang at this time anyways

I agree with you when you say there not doing much with the James Gang... If they would come to Raw they'd have the Tag Titles handed to them... and who'd be their competition... Highlanders? Doubt it.. Spirit Squad? Doubt it... They wouldnt have any so who knows how long they'd hold onto the Tag Titles for... But with Vince's money... If he wanted to he could buy TNA... Tho they wouldnt sell it to him...

well if they brought them back though they would probably only be on raw for the dx reunion and then moved to smackdown like jeff hardy probably will eventually be but in the long run little things like this even if they go to raw first for this story line can halp smackdown in the long run, i think they should just move the whole tag division to smackdown unntil they have enough teams to do it justice on both shows. but bringing them back would help out the entire wwe. raw first and in the long term smackdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back