The Official HQ of the Samoan Submission Machine

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
joe.jpg

That's right Wrestling fans the man who was undefeated for a full calendar year in TNA The former TNA World Heavyweight Champion is back from being kidnapped by whoever kidnapped him to make a name in the 4th annual Wrestlezone tournament. A former Triple Crown Winner not a single man in TNA could beat Samoa Joe for a full year. He also held the ROH World Championship for 21 months. The longest reign in Ring of Honor history.So Samoa Joe has what it takes to go the distance in this tourney. Back Samoa Joe...or Joe's gonna kill you!

Joe is a fatty. Oh wait, so am I. I support fat people as fat people need to show the world that we can be just as good as thin people. Plus Joe is pretty athletic for a dude his size. I will do my best to support Joe.

Samoa might get past the Great Baba, but there's no way in hell he beats CM Punk, The Miz, or Ricky Steamboat. You've gone and picked yourself a loser, you have.

Samoa might get past the Great Baba, but there's no way in hell he beats CM Punk, The Miz, or Ricky Steamboat. You've gone and picked yourself a loser, you have.

I don't have Joe getting out of the first round. Even if he does, he COULD beat CM Punk (he's done it before). He MIGHT beat Miz (one could argue he's much more accomplished than Miz). There's NO WAY in hell that he's beating Benoit. Joe has a rough fucking road ahead of him, and he is not winning this tournament.

Again, Joe is a favorite of mine, but he's drawn an impossible two rounds. If he is able to get past the old school vote for Baba, I have a hard time seeing him go over either Inoki or Punk. I think Inoki and Baba are going to be championed by the old school posters on the board, but a Punk vs Joe second round match would be awesome.

Joe's Accomplishments
Ballpark Brawl
Natural Heavyweight Championship (1 time)1[79]
Extreme Wrestling Federation
Xtreme 8 Tournament (2006)[80]
Independent Wrestling Association Mid-South
Revolution Strong Style Tournament (2004)[2]
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
PWI ranked him #4 of the 500 best singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2006 and 2008[81]
PWI Feud of the Year (2007)[82] vs. Kurt Angle
PWI Most Popular Wrestler of the Year (2006)[83]
Pro Wrestling Zero1-Max
NWA Intercontinental Tag Team Championship (1 time)2[13][14] – with Keiji Sakoda
Pure Wrestling Association
PWA Pure Wrestling Championship (1 time)[2]
Ring of Honor
ROH Pure Championship (1 time)[19][20]
ROH World Championship (1 time)[17][18]
SoCal Uncensored
Rookie of the Year (2000)[84]
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
TNA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)[29]
TNA World Tag Team Championship (1 time)3[29]
TNA X Division Championship (4 times)[29]
King of the Mountain (2008) [45]
Super X Cup (2005)
Turkey Bowl (2007)
Triple Crown Champion (1 time)
Mr. TNA (2006)[85]
Mr. X Division (2006)[85]
Feud of the Year (2006) with Kurt Angle[85]
Twin Wrestling Entertainment
TWE Heavyweight Championship (1 time)[2]
Ultimate Pro Wrestling
UPW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)[86]
UPW No Hold Barred Championship (2 times)[86]
United Independent Wrestling Alliance
UIWA Tag Team Championship (2 times)[2]
Wrestling Observer Newsletter awards
5 Star Match (2004) vs. CM Punk at ROH Joe vs. Punk II on October 16
5 Star Match (2005) vs. AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels at TNA Unbreakable on September 11
5 Star Match (2005) vs. Kenta Kobashi at ROH Joe vs. Kobashi on October 1
Match of the Year (2005) vs. Kenta Kobashi, ROH Joe vs. Kobashi, October 1
Most Outstanding Wrestler (2005)

Do you realize you have The Turkey Bowl as an accomplishment? I do not think that is helping.

Joe has enough recent popularity so alot of people who don't know of Baba may vote for Joe. I don't usually condone this but I can accept it. Joe has beaten Punk before so I don't see why he can't again and im counting on fanboys to pick Punk over Inoki as well. Finally I don't see why Joe can't beat Benoit....he did ya know kill his family. Which isn't any sort of criteria you should use to vote for someone on wrestling ability. But people will do it and I'll accept it. Basically people vote for alot of different reasons. Most of them are stupid. But I've participated in enough of these tournaments all four actually that I happen to know Samoa Joe has a great chance of getting very far based off stupid people posting in these tournaments...:lmao:

Finally I don't see why Joe can't beat Benoit....he did ya know kill his family. Which isn't any sort of criteria you should use to vote for someone on wrestling ability.

Last year Benoit beat Hogan. That's right, Benoit beat Hulk Hogan.

If Benoit can go over Hogan without being hindered by his personal life, I have no doubt that Benoit will go over Joe easily.

Last year Benoit beat Hogan. That's right, Benoit beat Hulk Hogan.

If Benoit can go over Hogan without being hindered by his personal life, I have no doubt that Benoit will go over Joe easily.

Pretty sure that was a ladder match which hindered Hogan's strengths. Also both Benoit and Joe are better wrestlers and thats what this is about not drawing ability. I have no doubt believing Joe would beat Hogan in an unscripted wrestling match.

Pretty sure that was a ladder match which hindered Hogan's strengths. Also both Benoit and Joe are better wrestlers and thats what this is about not drawing ability. I have no doubt believing Joe would beat Hogan in an unscripted wrestling match.

i fucking hate when people talk about drawing ability were talkin about WRESTLING not who 10 year old kids want to see walk around flexing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back