The Roast of Murfish

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
Murfish. Modfish. Prisonfish. We all know him. Well all of us who have to put up with him. He was Modded, well kind of, for a few minutes. He was thrown in prison, for a few seconds to less. Sure he has done some good for the forums... everytime he signs off. All around he is a good guy... unless there are rules put in place for him to try and break. One time he made me sigs, so I appreciate him for that. Full bars of reb with less than 200 posts. What else is there to say about him? Lets get started.

I didn't really like Murfish at the start, but he is defently growing on me. I haven't seen many posts of his outside of the bar room but when he posts I like it.

While I think he can be entertaining, I just don't really pay much attention to him. We are total opposites. I'm not fond of him but like I say in the wrestling sections, he get's a reaction so he can stay.

A smart-ass with an overall shit taste in films and who will be put in his place like no other when he goes to college. Nonetheless, I have much love for him and I am glad to call him my mentor, although he is almost seven years younger than I am.

I'm gonna be honest, outside of the bar room and e-fed, I haven't really seen many posts from Murf!sh anywhere else.

The one thing I always looked at him as standing out with, was originally I swear his name had an exclamation point for an 'i'. I liked that.

At any rate, I felt he had a good career in the e-fed, but for whatever reasons may be, he's taken a break from such life. When he does decide to return, or if I guess I should say, I will be greatly looking forward to him being back.

I'm gonna be honest, outside of the bar room and e-fed, I haven't really seen many posts from Murf!sh anywhere else.

The one thing I always looked at him as standing out with, was originally I swear his name had an exclamation point for an 'i'. I liked that.

At any rate, I felt he had a good career in the e-fed, but for whatever reasons may be, he's taken a break from such life. When he does decide to return, or if I guess I should say, I will be greatly looking forward to him being back.

Murf!sh was the e-fed character. The exclamation point showed the excitement that he brought to the event and partially highlighted his insanity. Summer would probably be ideal for a return. As I said before it has nothing to do with the way the e-fed is run(it's a good place), it's just that I need to worry about college for now.

Murfish sucks. I hated him when i first met him, I hate him now. the guy is a lazy prick who never posts wrestling. He is a waste of space on this forum. ;)

that better Shango?

The Murfish family is a gay gimmick. He is a little twat. He is so boring I dont even want to roast him.

We're roasting Murfish? *takes out a fork, knife, napkin, and shredded cheese*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back