The Rock Wins The 6th Annual WrestleZone Tournament

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
He defeated John Cena by a score of 90-69, making him the fifth man to win this tournament. I'll have a better wrap up post later on, but for now, thank you to all that voted and participated and to Brain and Tastycles for helping me run this as they were great helps.

In an effort to squash the stigma that has built up against him from John Cena and some members of the IWC, the Rock has decided to not accept this award via satellite.

Instead he has asked Manscaper to the 80's superstars, George Steele's Barber to accept this award on his behalf.

Me: "Thank you, thank you. The Rock says he doesn't deserve this award. Who here voted for CM Punk over Andre the Giant? [Half pause]. It doesn't matter who you voted for! Andre deserved to win this award, you must be the biggest roody-poo candy ass if you think any differently. If ya smmeelll, what the something something something!"

The greatest to ever do it, for me personally anyway. I enjoyed reading the debates throughout this tournament, good job guys.

It should have been Hogan-Rock. Cena going over Hogan is ridiculous, and I'm far from a Cena hater.

In this particular Finals match up, though, the right result transpired. If ya SMMMEEEDELLLLLLLLLLLL....

Based on the year, it makes sense the Rock won. Him going over Cena especially made sense. Good tourney this year overall, loved witnessing all the anger.

Partly surprised nobody has made any deal out of this. Not entirely, though, because I know it's the debating which really makes for the interest in these tournaments and it's been pretty gruelling getting to this point, but besides that. Good win. Certainly someone I'm not disappointed to call the greatest of all time, thoroughly deserves to be up there with previous winners.

Well deserved win from The Great One, The People's Champ, The Brahma Bull, The Most Electrifying Man In Sports Entertainment.

One of the most entertaining performers ever to lace up a pair of boots, great in the ring, great on the mic, look of a star...The Rock in his prime was the goddamm total package.

Boots to Asses 24/7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back