The Sting DVD is gonna leave out... Sting?

WBL

All bronies will clop in hell.
http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/n...ill-Not-Feature-New-Interviews-From-Sting.htm

The WWE's Best of Sting DVD is set for a September 23rd release in the US. The DVD will feature interviews from other wrestlers talking about the Stinger, but there won't be any new interview footage with Sting himself on the DVD.

I thought the point of patching things up with Sting, like with Waryah, was so you could make money off of him. I mean, Bret patched things up with WWE so he could be on his own DVD. Now, after all this time, the WWE is gonna put out a DVD about Sting and not talk to Sting, just as he's joined the company for the first time? This feels kind of stupid to me.

This is a bit strange yeah. But you can do it to preserve the "Icon" idea and have other people talk about how awesome he is. It sounds kinda arrogant if he says it I guess.

But I don't recall there being anything to "patch up" - been no heat between Sting & WWE has there? He just never previously wanted to work for them AFAIK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back