The winner of Andre the Giant BR II is....

BRAT

Dark Match Winner
2015 is close and every one of us wants The Road to Wrestlemania to start. Royal Rumble is five weeks away and there are rumors who the winner will be and we all agree that he isn't ready to main event Wrestlemania and become the new face of the company yet. Moreover,we know that Sting will have a match at Wrestlemania,possibly with Triple H. John Cena will also be at the card,probably facing Rusev. My point is that almost every Wrestlemania match has been rumored,but no one has talked about the Andre The Giant Battle Royal. This match-which last year pushed Cesaro- will be featured in Wrestlemania XXXI.

Who will need such push in 2015?

My predictions are Ziggler(if he hasn't a singles match),Bad News Barrett,Ryback or a guy from NXT.

What are your thoughts,predictions?

Just when I saw your post the name which sparkles in my mind is Dolph Ziggler. But personally I would want Bad news Barrett to win this time

I think Cesaro may get it again if WWE is serious about restarting his push. As for Ziggler; won't he be in an IC title match? I don't see him not having a big spot (match) at Mania. If I had to choose somebody today, I would say Ryback or Adrian Neville (longshot). Assuming Neville debuts before Mania with a "mighty mouse" gimmick as has been reported, it would make complete sense to give it to him.

I'd like to see Cesaro win it again, but have a sneaking suspicion that it'll be Ryback this year. The other possible, since he's in the same sort of state Cesaro was last year, would be Rusev. I don't buy him facing Cena. In fact, I'd rather see Ziggler get the monster push of beating Cena, then go on to win MiTB and up front challenge whomever the champ is at Summerslam.

IF Ziggler and Rusev end up in this match(which I am doubting at this point), and assuming they both hold the MidCard belts going into the AtG Battle Royal, then I'd have them be the final 2 in the match, with Ziggler eliminating the still undefeated Rusev, which would kick-start a feud between the 2 post-Mania 31 possibly with a MidCard title Unification match happening at some point.

It would be a hot programme and would surely help elevate both MidCard titles as well,lMO.

Ntm, last year's win of the AtG Battle Royal did absolutely nothing for Cesaro at all, and I don't expect this year to do much either, so why not kick off an actual feud/ feuds within that match itself?

After what happened to Cesaro last year after winning it, you know the demotion to jobber status and now he's like totally disappeared from radar, I would like to see someone like Fandango win it. He's already at jobber status, but maybe we might get lucky and he'll disappear as well.

Also don't see Ziggler or Rusev in it as they already have matches in place. This battle royal just seems to have been created for anyone who doesn't have a match, and the WWE are using it as a way to get the entire roster on TV that night.

It's almost like the WWE is saying, "Look at all the talent we have. We don't think much about them to give them a proper match, but we'll showcase them for you in this, doesn't mean a damm thing match instead."

Damien Mizdow should win it. That will satiate the fans interest in the product for a while. Start a feud with Miz by eliminating him to win the match.

But I agree with other posters as well, I think Ryback and Ziggler might win the battle royal. Hell, Erick Rowan could win it for all you know.

I assumed it wouldn't be coming back for a 2nd year after the trophy got smashed to pieces. That and the inaugural winner is a nobody now.

Give it Ziggler. He's going through the Cesaro phase Cesaro was in about this time last year.

I'd like to see Cesaro get pushed and win it again. It still astounds me how they just pulled the rug out from under him when he was red hot. I believe it'll go to Ryback though. I think they're going to try and make a main eventer out of him again, but if they don't add some depth to his character, the fans are going to grow tired of him soon once again. I think the possibility is there for him to be in a title match around SummerSlam or later.

I'm not convinced they will bring it back, but if they do I can see it coming down to Luke Harper and Sheamus, which will lead to a feud between those two in the Spring months.

I still have a sneaking suspicion Dolph Ziggler is WWE's 'plan B' for the Wrestlemania main event

2015 is close and every one of us wants The Road to Wrestlemania to start. Royal Rumble is five weeks away and there are rumors who the winner will be and we all agree that he isn't ready to main event Wrestlemania and become the new face of the company yet. Moreover,we know that Sting will have a match at Wrestlemania,possibly with Triple H. John Cena will also be at the card,probably facing Rusev. My point is that almost every Wrestlemania match has been rumored,but no one has talked about the Andre The Giant Battle Royal. This match-which last year pushed Cesaro- will be featured in Wrestlemania XXXI.

Who will need such push in 2015?

My predictions are Ziggler(if he hasn't a singles match),Bad News Barrett,Ryback or a guy from NXT.

What are your thoughts,predictions?

I don't consider winning the ATGBR a push. It's just another variation of the filler match. It used to be 5 on 5's and 6 man tag's.

I think somebody like Stardust will win it. Goldust and Stardust pretty much peaked, nothing really left for them to do. Cody Rhodes can get back in the singles title hunt.

I am going for a totally leftfield pick based on recent reports.. may or may not be true but it makes sense.

WWE apparently wants to push Adrian Neville in some kind of "underdog" role akin to (although not based on) Mighty Mouse or Crash Holly... winning this Battle Royale on his debut would be a BIG way to kick that off, especially if he takes several bigger guys out along the way who he can then feud with... They won't go with the "big show slam" spot 2 years in a row but they could easily have his speed catch him out, and a Harper and a Sheamus... indeed Sheamus would be a great heel for Neville to face with the English/Irish still and they have worked together in the past, something that would no doubt help AN settle...

So I say if they're serious... Neville is your winner of the ATGBRII

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back