Theo's Request Kingdom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo Mays

Part Time Poster
Dear Sig Requesters,

Theo here with a brand spanking new request thread. This thread is for any sig request. If you want a sig, just ask. All I ask in return is for some sort of credit. Whether it is under the sig or through rep. When making a request be as specific as possible. You can be super specific or you can be mildly specific.

Example of each:

Super: I would like a sig with John Morrison and The Miz. If you could please have them holding the IC title (Morrison) and US title (Miz). And if you could make the color scheme match their outfits. And for the font have it say The Future. Thank you!

Regular: Could you please make me a sig of The Miz and Morrison saying something like Be Jealous. Thanks.

Pretty simple. That pretty much is it. So have at 'em and request away.

Yours Truly,

Theo

hey Theo i was wondering if you could make me a Inuyasha sig on one side Inuyash on hte other his brother Sesshomaru for the back ground with some lighting in it, with the text saying. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru brothers in arms

hey Theo i was wondering if you could make me a Inuyasha sig on one side Inuyash on hte other his brother Sesshomaru for the back ground with some lighting in it, with the text saying. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru brothers in arms

If you could provide me with some potential pictures, that would be excellent. And I will do the sig sometime tomorrow night when I get home from school.

here is one pic

75273249.jpg

and here is the inuyasha one

inuyashasmartenergetica.jpg

Hey Theo, I have few more GWA requests for you, and they are all pretty simple. I just want a few roster sigs similar to yours and have GWA Masacre on it across the sig.

1. The Spirit Squad.

2. Roddy Piper, Ric Flair and Batista.

3. Los Guerreros and Team 3-D, and The Wild Samoans.

4. Hassan, Daivari and Iron Sheik (also have it say The Anti-American Alliance)

nv45qa.png

Here ya go man. Used some different pictures if that is alright. Hope you like it.

My posts have been looking naked and I feel a sig is what I need to make them stand out. Theo, I'm not sure how into Star Wars you are but could you make me a sig featuring Starkiller in Jedi Adventure Robes on the left side and him in Sith Stalker Armor on the right (or vice versa)? It would kinda show a parallel between the dark and light side of the Force. In the center, could you have Starkiller wearing his regular clothes? Maybe have some lightning in the background. Damn, I hope I'm not sounding too vague but please take your time as I'm sure you have a life.

not really into star wars, but if you could provide some pictures so i have some reference. that would be excellent. thanks for the request.

that is awesome Theo thanks for the sweet sig like the pics you used also

will give you rep i have to spread it before i can, give it to you again and i will give credit in my sig.

Alright Notorious, here it is. Hopefully I got the right one. The one picture didn't work, but I'm confident I got the right guy.

2he91kh.png

What's up Theo? Got a quick request for you. Remember that Kings of the Underground poster you made for me? I was thinking about making anothe sig with the same 4 dudes in it. Just a regular sig, not a movie poster. Tech, Vinnie Paz, Ill Bill, and Immortal Technique. Haha. Thanks in advance. Oh, and the original is my background on my phone right now. Haha.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1749340 said:
Alright Notorious, here it is. Hopefully I got the right one. The one picture didn't work, but I'm confident I got the right guy.

2he91kh.png

Amazing. Nothing short of impressive, my friend. If I ever need a new sig, I'll be sure to come to you first. Many thanks. :worship:

What's up Theo? Got a quick request for you. Remember that Kings of the Underground poster you made for me? I was thinking about making anothe sig with the same 4 dudes in it. Just a regular sig, not a movie poster. Tech, Vinnie Paz, Ill Bill, and Immortal Technique. Haha. Thanks in advance. Oh, and the original is my background on my phone right now. Haha.

I think that was obiwansidisi that made that one for ya, but either way here is your new sig sir Freddy: (Not sure what you wanted for the text, so I did 3 versions)

20tf24z.png

33mvqdz.png

2620h1s.png

Hey Theo, I'd like a GWA sig if possible man. But is going to be an edit of the one I have now.

I'm digging the Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle, but can you replace the BP and Stephanie with Desmond Wolfe (next to Michaels), Rob Van Dam (next to Kurt Angle) and Mickie James (in the centre). All of the pictures I would like to have them in a similar stance to Angle/Michaels (where they look serious). I'd also like to have a feature somewhere saying "Click Here To View" on there as well.

Any problems, just hit me back man. I appreciate it... please and thankyou.

hey theo, love your sig making so I have a request!

Jericho and AJ Styles.Put it in a stare down. Write
True Phenomenons In War
play around with it and thats it.

Also, the Whole WWE and Whole TNA with McMahon and Jeff Jarett. Write the Wars.

Please and thank you. Hitman

hey theo, love your sig making so I have a request!

Jericho and AJ Styles.Put it in a stare down. Write
True Phenomenons In War
play around with it and thats it.

Also, the Whole WWE and Whole TNA with McMahon and Jeff Jarett. Write the Wars.

Please and thank you. Hitman

Alright so you want 2 sigs? One with McMahon/Jarrett and the other with AJ/Jericho? The AJ/Jericho one might be difficult, depends if I can find the right pictures, so I can guarantee that one.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1752151 said:
Hey Theo, I'd like a GWA sig if possible man. But is going to be an edit of the one I have now.

I'm digging the Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle, but can you replace the BP and Stephanie with Desmond Wolfe (next to Michaels), Rob Van Dam (next to Kurt Angle) and Mickie James (in the centre). All of the pictures I would like to have them in a similar stance to Angle/Michaels (where they look serious). I'd also like to have a feature somewhere saying "Click Here To View" on there as well.

Any problems, just hit me back man. I appreciate it... please and thankyou.

2v3h8it.png

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1750653 said:
I think that was obiwansidisi that made that one for ya, but either way here is your new sig sir Freddy: (Not sure what you wanted for the text, so I did 3 versions)

20tf24z.png

33mvqdz.png

2620h1s.png

Shit. You're right. Mind blanked. My bad. Those are all very badass and shall ALL be used in due time. Thanks alot bro. Rep coming

Hey Theo can i get a tech n9ne sig saying The G and a sig of the 2010 wrestlezolympics team Mexico. Thanks

Theo can you make a Sign with Brock Lesnar on one side with the WWE title and Sheamus on the other with the WWE title, half blue and half purple and in the text write Areoplex, thank you.

Can you make me a nice edge sig please. In small writing can you put on this day then the front center with nice big writing saying edge returns with some edge pics be creative as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back