Theo's Request Kingdom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Theo,

Could you hook me up with a Rey Mysterio sig, with some blue and yellow in there for the backround, with just "Rey Mysterio" on it.. do your own thing with it :)

10ogzub.png

hey Theo, was thinking of i could request a kobe bryant sig then a carmelo anthony (in his knicks jersey) sig. if you can do both, that would be awesome. if you cant, just choose one to do. go crazy with it. i rep you all zee time :D

So JBL's out of the tourney, but I still like the guy, so I'd love it if you could make me a new JBL sig. The words 'American Hero, Wrestling God' should still be there, but anything else is up to you.

If you can find me a good quality picture of the Perfectplex I can see what I can do. As for all requests from now on I will get to them when I get to them. So if you want a new sig in a quicker fashion coming to me wouldn't be ideal. It is likely I'll do a request or two per week, so it could take awhile from here on out.

Hey Theo,

To celebrate the return of Evan Bourne, I was hoping for an Air Bourne themed sig. I was thinking of a nice shot of him doing the shooting star press, however have it silhouetted in white over a black background and have the word AIR under it, similar to the Air Jordan Logo.

Hope it's not too much trouble. Thanks Theo!

If you can find me a good quality picture of the Perfectplex I can see what I can do. As for all requests from now on I will get to them when I get to them. So if you want a new sig in a quicker fashion coming to me wouldn't be ideal. It is likely I'll do a request or two per week, so it could take awhile from here on out.

792383_f260.jpg

What? Miz came to play.
Text? Headline "The Miz" by line "...came to play"
Who? THE Miz!
Other details? I want the Miz in the forefront with the belt. Possibly in his "I'm Awesome" pose. In the backround I'd like Michael Cole applauding.
10michaelcole.jpg

I want Miz to have an intense look on his face at least. And also in the background, if it will look good, add in a skull crushing finale and/or "Angry Miz Girl"
(miz girl and finisher aren't a must, but the text is)

Hey Theo,

To celebrate the return of Evan Bourne, I was hoping for an Air Bourne themed sig. I was thinking of a nice shot of him doing the shooting star press, however have it silhouetted in white over a black background and have the word AIR under it, similar to the Air Jordan Logo.

Hope it's not too much trouble. Thanks Theo!

This one was cake hence why I did it before others.

fxqwxj.png

Hey theo, i never had you do a sig for me so i had to request one finally ive been requesting some roderick strong sigs lately, and people like power trip and arlo made sick ones, i was just looking for one so icould make a rotation if you know what i mean, id like strong to be in it with the roh title, if thats even possible, other than that do as you please with it, if you have the time of course

Think i need a new one.

Could you do like a tribute to the Attitude Era (Since its nearly 10 years since it ended) please.

Include: ATTITUDE ERA in a big text, March 1998 - April 2001, pictures of The Rock, Austin, DX and The Undertaker (Include more if you want) and also a part to say "10 later... And the memories live on"

Thank you.

Hey Theo, after a Maryse and Miz signature.

To the right have a picture of Maryse holding the diva's championship, and to the left have a pic of The Miz holding the WWE Title.

Have Maryse written near her somewhere, and The Miz written near him.

In the middle i'm not quite sure, something to do with the word awesome would be cool, just go with whatever you think will look good.

Thanks.

Guys I feel terrible about not doing request in what seems like ages, but it is probably best for you to look elsewhere for sig requests. Real life has caught up to me quick and I just dont have the energy to do sigs anymore. With my job taking up most of my life and by the time I get home Im too exhausted to even think about photoshop. Please forgive me for the inconvenience and know that Im terribly sorry if I didnt fulfill your request. I should probably get a hold of Doc and have him lock this up so there are no more requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back