This place is silent

LilacFray

Unregistered User
So silent. What happened?

A few months back, I was being shooed off from this place and getting advised by so many to post in non spam sections more often.

An NXT between half a dozen borderline prison fodder would spice things up. The winner (and any runners up who deserve it, WWE style) will be sent to prison and given the honour of being known as 'Wrestlezone's next breakout Troll'

This place could use a good old fashion prison riot to get the blood pumping again. Not sure if that's even possible though.

YOU JINXED IT!!!!! JUST WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NOW!!!!! D; or maybe I jinxed it by stating it ;P maybe one day we will find out....

... And I felt awkward resisting the usage of smileys. O_O

But D; and ;P is hilarious. xDD Especially coming from a guy. :p

You. I missed your centred posts. Where have you been? xD And I agree with your sig. :C

Doing things no 19-year-old girl should do.

(Going on dates. Paying taxes. Brofisting Zack Ryder. Living. Dying. Seeing MVP. Living again. Petting my catty kits. Waiting for the end to come. Whistling The End while I'm at it.)

Doing things no 19-year-old girl should do.

(Going on dates. Paying taxes. Brofisting Zack Ryder. Living. Dying. Seeing MVP. Living again. Petting my catty kits. Waiting for the end to come. Whistling The End while I'm at it.)

Just discovered you're a female.................. :suspic:

And okay.

GreatScott.png
This man here, will get out of this Prison someday.

I AGREE ITS TIME FOR THE MORE REBELLIOUS PRISONERS TO GET BACK OUT THERE AND CLAIM OUR FREEDOM

CRUSH1, DO YOU REALLY THINK MY CONTEMPLATING YOUR ACTIONS YOU'LL GET OUT WITH THE CLICK OF A FINGER, REALLY?

ITS TIME TO MAN UP AND FORCE YOUR WAY TO FREEDOM

MY TIME IS NOW

5tV.png
Uhh... You should be in your room, praying that your idol's divorce case goes smoothly or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back