Tournament "Sign-Up" Thread

Oh good, I can get my revenge by knocking you out of the tournament on my way to winning it.

Hey guys, we thought it would be worthy to let you know of this ahead of time. By signing up for this tournament we gauged who all would be interested in competing. However, we just want to make sure that everyone understands that no one is guaranteed a spot of entry by signing up. I only say this because we narrowed down the signers to Isabel Stone (who already won a bye) and 14 other participants to fit a 16-man bracket formula.

However, if you did sign up and you were bumped we assure you that there are most likely good plans already in store for your character, or we felt that you didn't quite make the elimination cut.

Remember what we are mostly trying to strive for in this tournament: 1) To elevate characters or their handlers who have been waiting in the wings. 2) To give an opportunity for those who have not had one. With that said, here are some things we took into consideration when cutting it down to the 14 needed for the tournament:

• The amount of opportunities the character or handler has had at the WHC.
  • The join date of a character.
  • And basically any other methods that we saw fit to cut down the signers to the 14 we have.

Today, at 5:00 P.M. (Central Time) we will post up a preview for this round's card that will include the selected participants for the tournament. Board will follow on Monday (August 12th).

Update Number 2:

The tournament is now only for members of creative, and instead of a tournament, we're all getting drunk and laughing at all you stupid RPers.

Update Number 2:

The tournament is now only for members of creative, and instead of a tournament, we're all getting drunk and laughing at all you stupid RPers.

Perfect example of why being on creative makes all of it's members intolerantly unfunny.

The creative abusing their power joke is not as bad as the brony and/or alcohol fund jokes at least

And I was making fun of those jokes, not making one myself. So yeah, there was a missed point there.

Yes, extremely easy to say once someone were to call you out on it. Regardless you seem to realize that's it not funny, that's all that matters.

I would just like to point out that I am yet to make a creative power abusing joke, and am therefore more worthy of your love and adoration.

I would just like to point out that I am yet to make a creative power abusing joke, and am therefore more worthy of your love and adoration.

I haven't either, that I can recall, and I've been on creative longer. :p #hijackingloveandadoration

The alcohol fund jokes are a riot, then the mom jokes, then our staple creative jokes, which could be fun. Brony jokes aren't really so much jokes as excuses to go find something productive to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back