WZ Book This Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
Welcome to the first ever WZ Book This Tournament, This Tournament will be Hosted By Echelon, SHowtyme27, and Wotdoiput.

Also Feel free to visit the Tournament Discussion Thread, Where you can discuss anything about the tournament and ask any additional questions.

Make sure to read the rules below and make sure to sign yourself up. You can do that by PMing Echelon

There is no limit to the sign up sheet, as I can add more names to the list, but I need at least 12 people to run the tournament

1.) Echelon
2.) Showtyme27
3.) Wotdoiput
4.) Big Ace
5.) leoretalriven
6.) usctroj11
7.) Cenafan93
8.) thraxiusrex
9.) InstantClassic
10.) woodlouse_jeffhardyrules
11.) Jonny B
12.) the_jobber

These are the rules for the tournament

1.) The hosts (Wotdoiput, Showtyme27, and Echelon) have decided on a direction for the tournament to go.

- the first round will be a contestants choice, where the contestants can write and submit any match they can think of for the first round.

- the second round will be a judges choice, where the judges will designate all the matches for the contestants to write. The contestants can still choose their own superstars, but they have to write the match that the judges select.

- the 3 round, depending on the amount of people we have sign up for the tournament, will either be a writers choose the match, or a step out side of your comfort zone match, where writers have to explore unknown waters and write a match using superstars their not familiar with.

- The Championship Match will be voted on and decided by the Book this community, as I will put up polls in the Bar Room and The main Book This Forum.

2.) Brackets will be set up, opponents will be chosen at random.

3.) Once I have all the contestants, and I have set the brackets up, I will post the first round threads. Find the thread with you and your opponents name on it and post your match in that thread, don't post your match anywhere else.

4.) All contestants must write out full matches for the tournament, commentary and promos are optional, but they do add some flare to the matches. You will write one match per round, so make it your best. Matches will be graded on both Quality and Quantity.

5.) You guys get to pick all the superstars for your matches, you can pick anybody, use the superstars your most familiar with so that you can create the best match possible

6.) While the there is no maximum length to the matches in the tournament, there will be a minimum. Each first round match must be a minimum of 1000 words. The 1000 words is the length of the actual match, and doesn't include promos and commentary. There is no limit to the amount of background history, commentary, or promos that you can include with your match.

For each additional round, the match length will increase by 250 words.

7) At the end of each round, the matches will be judged by the other participants in the tournament, if the votes end in a tie, then the hosts will decide a winner.

8.) The winner advances in the tournament, and their will be a huge reward for the winner

The Winner of this Tournament, will get

- Reputation from everyone that participated in the tournament

- A custom made Book This Title Belt that represents their show, that they can put in their sign along with their regular sign

- He or She will be the champ of BooK This, and will defend their title at the next tournament

- Finally the winner's show will be stickied in the main Thread, until he or she are dethroned. (If The winner doesn't have a Book This show already, then this action won't happen)

Alright everyone, have fun

New Rule

If You Want To Join Pm Me, If You Want To Join But Don"t Have Pm Privileges Yet, Post Here

Yo Dude If You Could Sign Me Up That'd Be Great K? pZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back