Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Richard

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Transformers: Dark of the Moon, sequal to Revenge of the Fallen and the first movie, will be released in July of this year and according to director Michael Bay will be the final movie, rounding it off as a trilogy.

The majority of the cast will be returning with Megan Fox being completely replaced after publicly bashing Michael Bay as a horrible boss. If I remember correctly, saying working for him was like working for Hitler or the Devil, either one. She will be replaced by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (A former Victoria's Secret Angel) who will play Sam's new love interest, Carly.

The following is the plot according to Wikipedia: "The Autobots learn of a Cybertronian spacecraft on the Moon and must race against the Decepticons to find it and learn its secrets, which could turn the tide in the Transformers' final battle."

For your viewing, a trailer for the movie...

[YOUTUBE]3H8bnKdf654[/YOUTUBE]

In the trailer, we see the spacecraft which will be a major focal point in the movie and also at the end, we see an unknown transformer, but for people like myself who are massive Transformer fanatics, we can assume that the transformer is Unicron and it being in space, makes it likely it is Unicron.

Personally, I love the Transformer movies, from a complete sentimental aspect with me growing up with Transformers, these movies are my faveourite. Watching them brings back many memories of playing with my Transformer toys at my friends house back in primary school. I think that this movie will be awesome since Michael Bay has said he wants this to be a serious film, with not many jokes as he wants to delve deeper into the Transformers backstory and mythology.

I am also excited to see Megan Fox's replacement and how Megan and Sam break up in the story, if it's even mentioned or if suddenly this Carly just comes out of nowhere, with no explanation.

If this character is indeed Unicron, I will be extremely interested to see how they pull it off scale wise as a couple of times I have noticed they haven't been great with scaling characters.

WrestleZone, what do you think of the Transformer movie franchise? Are you looking forward to this one? Why, why not? Do you think it's Unicron? Discuss anything Transformers movie related here.

TF films have been hit and miss...first one was good but the sequel was bad...so hoping the 3rd is like the first. So is this gonna be the final TF film?

I don't get the hate for the Transformers movies. I think they're great, for what they are. Fighting robots and Michael Bay-esque explosions fucking everywhere. Sure, the storyline was pretty "meh," but you don't watch these kinds of movies for the storyline.

First one was great, the second one was better, and I'm whole-heartedly looking forward to the third one, and I think it'll be great.

My only criticism is that they could probably do without the fart and sex jokes.

I don't get the hate for the Transformers movies. I think they're great, for what they are. Fighting robots and Michael Bay-esque explosions fucking everywhere. Sure, the storyline was pretty "meh," but you don't watch these kinds of movies for the storyline.

First one was great, the second one was better, and I'm whole-heartedly looking forward to the third one, and I think it'll be great.

My only criticism is that they could probably do without the fart and sex jokes.

Exactly, Transformers started off fairly childish with the cartoon a long time ago and what do people expect from Transformers? Serious, Clint Eastwood acting? No, they're fun, adventure action films. I love them.

Well you should love the third movie, since Bay has stated he wants this one to have a serious story and not have all the typical jokes that were there in the second movie.

That's probably my only complaint about the second one really, I thought that it could have done without all of the swearing and adult geared jokes. When I saw it in cinemas I thought it was a bit much seeing as how many little kids there were, I thought it was inappropriate for them to be listening to two autobots calling each other ******, the autobots in question being skidz and mudflaps if I remember them being their names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back