Upcoming fight predictions.

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton
IDGAF who wins. But apparentlly ESPN is saying it's the "biggest fight of the year" Which I really dont see how that's true. With Silva/Griffin, GSP/Alves, and Lesnar/Mir 2 on the horizon I just dont see how Hatton/Pacquiao is the biggest fight of the year. If you ask me that's just some biased reporting on ESPN's part. They do have boxing programming after all. So, I dunno who's gonna win, nor do I care.

dunno bout that. Paquiao's claim to fame is whipping an old, decrepit, roughly 4 years past his prime De La Hoya. Hatton is a bad motherfucker

To me the Lesnar/Miir 2 fight will be the fight of the year for me. Hell GSP/Alves will be bigger to me than this. I cannot freaking wait for the Lesnar Miir fight.

I'm pumped for Lesnar Mir 2 also. I'm tired of my ******ed uncle saying that Mir "whipped Lesnar's ass fast" I gurantee Lesnar massacares Mir this time. I also think that Alves/Pierre is going to be a better fight than pac/hatton, but it's not going to get near as much hype on ESPN and such. It should, but it wont.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back