Who Wins This Matchup?

• Kurt Angle

• The Miz

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the WCW Region, Boston Subregion. It is a standard one on one match held under WCW Rules. It will be held at TD Garden Arena in Boston, Massachusetts.

td-garden-10.jpeg

IMG_9536.jpg

#4. Kurt Angle

Vs.

The-Miz-wwesuperb.blogspot.com-11.jpg

#29. The Miz

Polls will be open for four days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

Definitely Angle. Miz had a day in the sun and headlined WrestleMania, but the fact of the matter is he had absolutely no longevity as a big name player. I'm not one to chide Miz as much as other people, but he has not remained on top of the card for even 2 or 3 years, let alone the 10+ years that Angle has managed. Angle wins.

Kurt Angle in the most lopsided match of the tournament. The Miz is a reality star who happened to become a wrestler. Angle is an Olympian who accomplished an absolute ton of accolades in both WWE and TNA. He held every damn belt TNA had when he established himself there, and he did the same thing in the WWE.

Angle holds wins over Undertaker, HHH, Austin, Rock, Foley, and every other meaningful name in the Attitude Era. The Miz beat John Cena... with help from The Rock.

Vote for Angle. Really? REALLY? Yes, really.

Terrible draw for the Miz, who shouldn't even be in this tournament anyways. Miz won and retained the WWE Title in the weakest ways possible, and his only real named achievement is retaining the WWE Title against Cena at WM 27, but he needed Rock to do so.

Between his time in TNA and WWE, Angle is something like a ten-time World Champion, and he defeated the Rock, Undertaker and Austin along the way to do so. Do I really need to compare those three to Miz here? I hope not.

If there are still any miz fanboys left, your only prayer here is in the fact that Angle never defeated Cena one-on-one, and Miz did. But Miz tap, tap tapped away to Cena on multiple occasions, and Angle's ankle lock is more formidable then Cena's STF.

Angle wins an easy one here when he applies the Ankle Lock and grapevines the leg. Miz is simply too soft to hang with Angle.

HA! hahaha

Angle would maul the man and it would be a delight. Crowd would cheer everytime Angle would take him down and rub his face in the mat. That ankle lock would get a great pop.

So much Angle.

Luckily Angle is as decorated as he is, because if Miz won this, then fuck this company. The Bald Eagle has won just about every title in WWE and TNA - it's true, it's true!

Not only can Kurt wrestle in a shoot environment, but can also put on great matches in a work environment. Miz can't really do either.

Angle's time in the WWE should be enough to see him through this one, but even if it didn't, he's a top guy in TNA. Through personal setbacks and a broken neck, Kurt has left a much bigger impact in pro wrestling than Miz and it's real... It's DAMN real!

One of the more obvious matches in the first round. Miz main evented WM27 as WWE champion and defeated John Cena in the main event. Most people call WM27 one of the all time worst manias because Miz main evented as WWE champion and defeated John Cena. He just wasn't believable. Angle is one of the most believable wrestlers we've ever seen, and on of the most successful. He was a natural from day one and lasted longer than he should have considering his injuries. Angle cruises to the second round.

I don't even hate Miz like most people. I give the guy credit. He is decent in the ring, has come a pretty long way since he first started, and he isn't bad on the mic. He has hella lame catchphrases, but he has charisma.

That said, Kurt Angle won a gold medal with a broken freakin' neck. Miz's faux hawk gets jostled and he can't wrestle.

Angle locks in the ankle lock after about seven minutes.

One of the easiest matches in the first round to vote for. Angle is an olympic champion, an amateur bad-ass, and he has a deep moveset. His suplexes and submissions are top-notch.

Miz main-evented and beat Cena at Wrestlemania, but he was overshadowed by both Cena and The Rock. After Wrestlemania, he couldn't hold his position as a main event player, as he dropped down the card quickly.

Angle absolutely destroys Miz in this match, as he has many different ways to finish him off.

This just screams one of those blowoff matches you see on Smackdown that really are just wasting time until the real opponent comes to cut a post match promo. This really should not even be a first round matchup. This is like a warmup for Kurt & there is nothing Miz can do but tap the fuck out.

Seriously, why the hell is Miz in this tournament? Well, I guess it is for a match like this, a quick a pointless match where Angle could be shown really strong. Miz taps out, Angle goes to the next round, plain and simple.

:lol::lmao:

This Matchup is hilarious. I though Hogan Vs Ahmed Johnson was ridiculous, then I saw this. Olympic Gold Medalist, Multi time World Champ, and a man who is in an Elite Level in the ring VS The Biggest Disgrace to the WWE Title. I'll put The Miz being in this tournament on his long list of Achievments he never deserved. Right next to winning the WWE Title, and Main Eventing WrestleMania. Angle could win this match blindfolded, and with a Broken Freaking NECK! I can't wait to read the post that the worlds biggest Miz fan posts on here to try to defend him upsetting Kurt Angle. Oh yea and if you can't tell I'm voting Angle.

Definitely a squash for Kurt Angle. Miz had 15 minutes of fame, and that is about it. Angle is a wrestling machine who has held every title many times over. Angle wins in quick fashion.

Angle wins in a 15 second squash. Miz taps to the Angle Lock so hard he literally breaks his hand. He then goes back to the locker room and no one helps him at all. Charlie Murphy has sex with Katie and kills Miz' father. Ashy Larry laughs at Miz for crying like a bitch.

Kurt Angle is one of the best of all time, a 10+ time World Champion, an Olympic Gold Medallist who has won everything there is to win, and held every belt in TNA at the same time, headlined Wrestlemania's, and beaten the very best in the business on multiple occasions.

The Miz is a chubby, child-looking reality TV star who for some reason known only to Vince McMahon was chosen to headline WM, when he needed The Rock's assistance to retain the belt. Oh, and he has held the US title too.

Kurt Angle is one of my picks for this tournament, he is better than The Miz in every single possible way.

Winner: Your Olympic Hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back